Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 05:21 PM         #101
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karl said:
How am I scottish?? admit it england sucks lol
How are you Scottish, you're Scottish because you were born and brought up there for starters.

Scottish are bitter because they suck at football(soccer), Rugby, Cricket and all other sports

now you're trying to take up basketball... you pasty looking porridge wogs need to shut the fu*k up

you're vermin and i ought to rebuild hadrians wall to keep you allergic to the sun having motherfu*kers in your own sh*thole

aye!?

.........................

unless i've got you confused with another karl who posts on another forum, with the exact same avatar as you... in that case, you're still scum

plastic fu*king yank... leave my country


Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-05-2006 at 05:22 PM..
 12-05-2006, 05:21 PM         #102
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
My homos3xual numbers that i read in science magazine(the most respect science magazine worldwide) is way off.

Yeah, and grass is purple, right?
Yes. Your science magazine is wack. I'll go ask 50 people on the street right now if they've ever taken any poll for a stupid science magazine and everyone one of them will say no.

Like I said I can not think of once in my entire life, where any form, questionarre, telemarketer, or job application has asked me my s3xual preference.

That's like if I went to the Turnmills club over there and polled 100 people on their s3xual preference. So just because I asked 100 people that makes it gospel for the whole country?

Get the fu*k outta here with your wack a.ss science magazine.
 12-05-2006, 05:23 PM         #103
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Yes. Your science magazine is wack. I'll go ask 50 people on the street right now if they've ever taken any poll for a stupid science magazine and everyone one of them will say no.

Like I said I can not think of once in my entire life, where any form, questionarre, telemarketer, or job application has asked me my s3xual preference.

That's like if I went to the Turnmills club over there and polled 100 people on their s3xual preference. So just because I asked 100 people that makes it gospel for the whole country?

Get the fu*k outta here with your wack a.ss science magazine.
And Americans wonder why they're seen as ignorant... most factual magazine in the world is a "wack a.ss science magazine"

it's no wonder the average IQ in america is 98
 12-05-2006, 05:28 PM         #104
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And Americans wonder why they're seen as ignorant... most factual magazine in the world is a "wack a.ss science magazine"

it's no wonder the average IQ in america is 98
How can it be the most factual magazine in the world when they say 1/6 Americans are homos3xual? Please post the article where you found this and I will show you the fine print where it says "based on polling 100 americans."

The only fact they can post is how many Americans vote and pay taxes. Because that is the only thing that you can truly state as fact.

I seriously wonder about your IQ when you take a poll of 100 Americans and believe it to be true for the rest of the 300,000,000 Americans.

People who base anything on a poll of 100 people = Seriously retarded.
 12-05-2006, 05:32 PM         #105
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
i asked you if you were french motherfu*ker, are you or are you not french... and if you arent, which homo european disgrace of a country do you reside in?

they hold fu*king darts championships in europe, doesnt mean people care about it, you fool
I'm American....I live in The Netherlands....
 12-05-2006, 05:36 PM         #106
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
How can it be the most factual magazine in the world when they say 1/6 Americans are homos3xual? Please post the article where you found this and I will show you the fine print where it says "based on polling 100 americans."

The only fact they can post is how many Americans vote and pay taxes. Because that is the only thing that you can truly state as fact.

I seriously wonder about your IQ when you take a poll of 100 Americans and believe it to be true for the rest of the 300,000,000 Americans.

People who base anything on a poll of 100 people = Seriously retarded.
If you honestly think Science Magazine basis its polls on only a 100 people then you aren't worth my time.

I suggest returning to school, please.
 12-05-2006, 05:36 PM         #107
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
I'm American....I live in The Netherlands....
 12-05-2006, 05:36 PM         #108
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo rancid is one angry mothefu*ker
 12-05-2006, 05:42 PM         #109
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
I'm American....I live in The Netherlands....
Do you mean you were born in America, but moved to the Netherlands? r a n c i d is alright, I like how he speaks his opinion. The punk band isn't bad either.
 12-05-2006, 05:43 PM         #110
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Reppin' North West, England



Have you even lived in another country? at a yank being more cultured than you.
 12-05-2006, 05:44 PM         #111
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:

Do you mean you were born in America, but moved to the Netherlands? r a n c i d is alright, I like how he speaks his opinion. The punk band isn't bad either.
I was born and raised in Newport News, Va. My mom works for the military (not IN the military) and she got stationed here 2 years ago.
 11 years ago '05        #112
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
so that Machester United is sure the greatest.........
 12-05-2006, 05:46 PM         #113
Karl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
How are you Scottish, you're Scottish because you were born and brought up there for starters.

Scottish are bitter because they suck at football(soccer), Rugby, Cricket and all other sports

now you're trying to take up basketball... you pasty looking porridge wogs need to shut the fu*k up

you're vermin and i ought to rebuild hadrians wall to keep you allergic to the sun having motherfu*kers in your own sh*thole

aye!?

.........................

unless i've got you confused with another karl who posts on another forum, with the exact same avatar as you... in that case, you're still scum

plastic fu*king yank... leave my country
Your telling me were I was born and brought up over the internet WTF
 12-05-2006, 05:46 PM         #114
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
I was born and raised in Newport News, Va. My mom works for the military (not IN the military) and she got stationed here 2 years ago.
OK, Cool man.
 12-05-2006, 05:51 PM         #115
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like what the fu*k did yall do to me thread? Gully wanksterz izzout of here. r a n c i d like get the fu*k out of england. Respek. Westside of the pond.
 12-05-2006, 06:04 PM         #116
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
If you honestly think Science Magazine basis its polls on only a 100 people then you aren't worth my time.

I suggest returning to school, please.

I found an article that talks about your little Science article and proves you are frickin' idiot for believing polls from such limited groups of people. Every one of these so-called polls are never more than 1000 people polled.



From the original Kinsey report which Science compared there reportings to:

In addition to misrepresentations of Kinsey's own words, one problem with the original data is that half the men studied were literally a captive group: they were prisoners. Properly weighting one's data could reduce this apparent problem; this is what Kinsey defenders have argued. Yet some of his own researchers at the Kinsey Institute thought that the large prisoner sample skewed his data in favor of homos3xuality.

You are a blimey idiot if you think that Science mag polled more than 1000 people which is a lot closer to 100 which I stated compared to the 300,000,000 you are claiming.

Another homos3xual poll that the Science article references:
For example, a telephone survey reported in the January 1990 Journal of Homos3xuality, by DeKalb University sociologist Joseph Harry, asked 663 men: Would you say that you are s3xually attracted to members of the opposite s3x or members of your own s3x?" Only 3.7 per cent said they were attracted to their own.

Here's another fact for you: Only f*gs and housewives take phone surveys.


Last edited by RediKnight; 12-05-2006 at 06:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #117
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Unkleluc said:
Rancid dont take your anger out on me, because u mad America is the realest country on earth

We the world champs in everything, cuz yall cant fu*k wit us!
o wait didnt spain win the world cup for basketball?

and soccer takes alot of skills,its not just speed
you gotta learn how to control,curve pass the ball
and anybody saying football is better than soccer is stupid
i bet a soccer player has double the stamina a football player has
 12-05-2006, 06:05 PM         #118
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
theres enough e-celebrities on boxden homo, get a life.
real talk
 12-05-2006, 06:17 PM         #119
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 scarface622 said:
o wait didnt spain win the world cup for basketball?

and soccer takes alot of skills,its not just speed
you gotta learn how to control,curve pass the ball
and anybody saying football is better than soccer is stupid
i bet a soccer player has double the stamina a football player has
World Cup Basketball = Weak compared to the NBA. International refs are wack and international ball in general is wack with their girly 3 point line.
 11 years ago '05        #120
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
the queen, the queen holds no weight tohugh... the goverment make decisions, not the queen

gay s3x at 16 is some big deal how.. s3x here is 16.. just like s3x their is 18

and 1/6th of americans being homos3xual is a fact, it's not an opinion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy