Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
straight up, i ave a tattoo of man united going down my ribs
 12-05-2006, 04:56 PM         #82
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
gay s3x at 16 is some big deal how.. s3x here is 16.. just like s3x their is 18
You just stated how 1/6th of Americans are homos3xual but you have no defense that one of your biggest goverment officials supports 16 year old boys fu*kin' in the a.ss.
 12-05-2006, 04:56 PM         #83
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No, because we aren't f*g**t. Nor did i claim british use hand grenades

im claiming philly/american football fans in general aren't on anywhere near of an important level

a 100 person brawl would make cnn if football fans got rowdy in america

100 person brawl around here wouldnt even make the local paper

the point is your fans aren't like you're hyping them to be. so quit hyping them

When the World Cup hits america they will regret it.

A a few thousand polish men running wild after losing to Germany is hell.
 12-05-2006, 04:59 PM         #84
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
bruv, are you retarded... you all asked me for a source for the sports facts like i was lieing

am i gona have to provide a source for every truth i speak on your country

why dont you fu*king find the source yourself, it's out there
What I'm telling you is that I live in this country and only in about 4 cities in the entire country is 1/6 males gay. The rest of the country the ratio is about 1/20. Your sources are complete bullsh*t and it sounds like you are the one that believes the lies your government feeds you.

How stupid is it to bring up how many people voted for Bush when even less people in your country voted for the equally hated Tony Blair.
 12-05-2006, 04:59 PM         #85
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No, because we aren't f*g**t. Nor did i claim british use hand grenades

im claiming philly/american football fans in general aren't on anywhere near of an important level

a 100 person brawl would make cnn if football fans got rowdy in america

100 person brawl around here wouldnt even make the local paper

the point is your fans aren't like you're hyping them to be. so quit hyping them

lmao no need to get mad homie.... you said soccer fans use grenades like ya'll do it over in britain. i'm just sayin nobody here's gonna go that wild cuz for obvious reasons even the most fu*ked up drunk n*gga is not thinkin about takin someone's life. + riot police dont fu*k around. i swear there was a mini riot (some shuttle bus got turned ovver, i think) after the TERP WOMEN BBALL TEAM won the ncaa title. they used tear gas n' beat the sh*t outta nigs as soon as they arrived.....
 12-05-2006, 05:00 PM         #86
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
You just stated how 1/6th of Americans are homos3xual but you have no defense that one of your biggest goverment officials supports 16 year old boys fu*kin' in the a.ss.
s3x is 16 here in general, wether you're male female or both at the same time

sure, s3x at 16 comes with a negative, that gays are allowed the same privelage

you act like people take notice to laws

you think if a kids gay he isnt going to be being gay at the age of 13 like most normal people

when you're bout to have s3x you dont stop and think "oh no wait i aint 16, im sorry"

LAWS DON'T MATTER... WHAT MATTERS IS 1/6TH AMERICANS ARE GAY
 12-05-2006, 05:02 PM         #87
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
How stupid is it to bring up how many people voted for Bush when even less people in your country voted for the equally hated Tony Blair.
less being the keyword moron

british have been wanting blair out for about 2 years

only just now have americans seen the light with george bush

we're light years ahead of you

last year when only 18% the british supported the war in iraq, half of america still supported it

its like i keep sayin, tell me who lost?
 12-05-2006, 05:02 PM         #88
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rediknigt is mad u can tell lol he's obsessed with gays. i think he is a gay undercover u know trying to take the stance of a right wing nob lol

ps. football means 'soccer'
pps . american football is good, but it is a pus*y version of rugby - not that im a fan of rugby anyway, but the facts are indisputible. now when u gonna come out of the closet rediknights you f*g**t haha
 12-05-2006, 05:05 PM         #89
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
lmao no need to get mad homie.... you said soccer fans use grenades like ya'll do it over in britain. i'm just sayin nobody here's gonna go that wild cuz for obvious reasons even the most fu*ked up drunk n*gga is not thinkin about takin someone's life. + riot police dont fu*k around. i swear there was a mini riot (some shuttle bus got turned ovver, i think) after the TERP WOMEN BBALL TEAM won the ncaa title. they used tear gas n' beat the sh*t outta nigs as soon as they arrived.....
this is wot i mean tho, im not trying to support hooliganism... but that sh*t you're talking about is minor

it goes down on a much larger scale in england about 20 times a week(and england is minor compared to the rest of europe)

greeks set their own stadium on fire while shooting flare guns at each other

a typical derby between 2 british rivals has about 1000 police officers on the ground
 12-05-2006, 05:07 PM         #90
Karl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
America has better sports?

Give me a fu*king break

the world plays 'soccer', rugby, cricket and softball

Because america is GARBAGE at everyone of those, you create your own sporst... basketball, americna football, baseball and ice hockey...

which keep in mind NOBODY else in the world cares about... then you call the tournaments sh*t like "world championship"... which basically means canadian bums vs american bums

its funny how you guys do that... you did the same wen u got to the mean "woohoo we're first on the moon".. but whoelse was trying? really?
woah woah woah hold up American sports are better than english sports I like soccer but I like basketball equally the same every soccer game I play d*ckheads take it as the world cup.:banghead:
 12-05-2006, 05:07 PM         #91
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prophetz said:
rediknigt is mad u can tell lol he's obsessed with gays. i think he is a gay undercover u know trying to take the stance of a right wing nob lol

now when u gonna come out of the closet rediknights you f*g**t haha
So I'm secretly a f*g**t because this tea and crumpets pus*y who likes cricket and rugby is saying 1/6 american males are gay.

That is the stupidest statistic I've ever seen. More like 49 out of 50 male americans would knock your teeth out for calling them a f*g**t.
 12-05-2006, 05:07 PM         #92
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

LAWS DON'T MATTER... WHAT MATTERS IS 1/6TH AMERICANS ARE GAY
That can't be right.

Wait... it's not.

The Kinsey Reports found that approximately four percent of adult Americans were exclusively homos3xual for their entire lives
 12-05-2006, 05:11 PM         #93
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
That can't be right.

Wait... it's not.

That's entire life, i can find a survey saying 1/6 americans have had s3xual relation with their own gender but claim they're straight

thats the problem, americans dont realise when they're homo

and to karl, shut the fu*k up, you're scottish.. you guys are just mad because you're waste at EVERY sport
 12-05-2006, 05:11 PM         #94
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
That can't be right.

Wait... it's not.

wikipedia is credible now?
 12-05-2006, 05:13 PM         #95
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK, well I've at least given A source... you two haven't give ONE. I may change my opinion, but until I'm provided with a legit source and link, I won't.
 12-05-2006, 05:14 PM         #96
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
OK, well I've at least given A source... you two haven't give ONE. I may change my opinion, but until I'm provided with a legit source and link, I won't.
well i cant find much on google right now... i apolagize, i actually READ

its hard to find articles on sh*t you've read in a science magazine
 12-05-2006, 05:14 PM         #97
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
less being the keyword moron

british have been wanting blair out for about 2 years

only just now have americans seen the light with george bush

we're light years ahead of you

last year when only 18% the british supported the war in iraq, half of america still supported it

its like i keep sayin, tell me who lost?
Only just now? Bush got 50% of the vote 6 years ago when he was going against Gore.

Here is a fact. More Americans vote for American Idol than they do the President. Because most Americans know that politics here are bullsh*t and both the Republican and Democratic parties are equally fu*ked up and shady. And again, those polls you read are bullsh*t. Most people who take those polls are over the age of 40. Anytime I get a stupid telephone call asking me to take a stupid survey I hang up the phone.

Your statistics are wack and completely untrue. If they made it mandatory law that we had to vote and had to take polls on are s3xuality you would find that probably 80% of America hates Bush and that your homos3xual numbers are WAYYYY off.
 12-05-2006, 05:16 PM         #98
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Only just now? Bush got 50% of the vote 6 years ago when he was going against Gore.

Here is a fact. More Americans vote for American Idol than they do the President. Because most Americans know that politics here are bullsh*t and both the Republican and Democratic parties are equally fu*ked up and shady. And again, those polls you read are bullsh*t. Most people who take those polls are over the age of 40. Anytime I get a stupid telephone call asking me to take a stupid survey I hang up the phone.

Your statistics are wack and completely untrue. If they made it mandatory law that we had to vote and had to take polls on are s3xuality you would find that probably 80% of America hates Bush and that your homos3xual numbers are WAYYYY off.
My homos3xual numbers that i read in science magazine(the most respect science magazine worldwide) is way off.

Yeah, and grass is purple, right?
 12-05-2006, 05:17 PM         #99
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
well i cant find much on google right now... i apolagize, i actually READ

its hard to find articles on sh*t you've read in a science magazine
Ok, no one is saying you don't. Damn dude.
 12-05-2006, 05:18 PM         #100
Karl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That's entire life, i can find a survey saying 1/6 americans have had s3xual relation with their own gender but claim they're straight

thats the problem, americans dont realise when they're homo

and to karl, shut the fu*k up, you're scottish.. you guys are just mad because you're waste at EVERY sport
How am I scottish?? admit it england sucks lol so much for the Man United thread back on topic they suck lol.(YES I KNOW THERE TOP)

Last edited by Karl; 12-05-2006 at 05:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago