Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,534 | Props total: 1036 1036
 WillyHBonnie said:
I can see how soccer would be number one. The NFL is more popular than the NBA over here for sure. It's even surpassing America's "past time" in Baseball. Across the world, I thought it was basketball that was most 2nd. Chess isn't a sport, it's a game.


Can u imagine a chess master holding out of a contract Like a Chess T.O. saying it was the time keeper who messed me up! Thats the reason i lost!
 12-05-2006, 04:39 PM         #62
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Playing is not watching or has anything to do with popularity.



WOW you showed a few pictures on medals held in each country.


That means nothing.
Dude said basketball holds no weight in Europe....it's bullsh*t....the UK is still gray I see...

But the number of countries that have teams good enough to be competing for world championships must mean it holds some weight
 12-05-2006, 04:39 PM         #63
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
rancid shut the fu*k up. basketball and football are the best sports on earth. fu*k soccer that sh*ts for women.

football > _________
'football' is rugby, for girls

and soccer for girls? there's billions of fans worldwide who'd have you returning to america in an ambulance if you told them that

the worst american sports fans can do is chant "bullsh*t"

give me a break:rolleyes:
 12-05-2006, 04:40 PM         #64
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
Dude said basketball holds no weight in Europe....it's bullsh*t....the UK is still gray I see...

But the number of countries that have teams good enough to be competing for world championships must mean it holds some weight
i asked you if you were french motherfu*ker, are you or are you not french... and if you arent, which homo european disgrace of a country do you reside in?

they hold fu*king darts championships in europe, doesnt mean people care about it, you fool
 11 years ago '06        #65
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,534 | Props total: 1036 1036
 r a n c i d said:
'football' is rugby, for girls

and soccer for girls? there's billions of fans worldwide who'd have you returning to america in an ambulance if you told them that

the worst american sports fans can do is chant "bullsh*t"

give me a break:rolleyes:


Break given! Start shaving!
 12-05-2006, 04:42 PM         #66
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Break given! Start shaving!
you do realise americas only been its own country for a few hundred years


that isn't enough times for the genes between english and americans to differ to that extent

tehy do teach science in alabama, right? or are they still teaching kids how to be racist hicks?
 12-05-2006, 04:44 PM         #67
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
'football' is rugby, for girls

and soccer for girls? there's billions of fans worldwide who'd have you returning to america in an ambulance if you told them that

the worst american sports fans can do is chant "bullsh*t"

give me a break:rolleyes:


chanting is 4 pussies..... come to college park when we play duke
you'll see how it is round here. fu*k chanting - we get em shook b4 the game. stick around long enough you'll c the riots

and philly fans dont play neither
 12-05-2006, 04:44 PM         #68
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rancid is like a little five year old with a sugar high. The dude has no purpose in BXSC at all, and he is only here to preach about sports (if we can call cricket a sport) we dont give a fu*k about, and his only goal is to make Americans mad. Dude, go to a fu*king English site to babble on about your limpwristed fairy bullsh*t sports.
 11 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,534 | Props total: 1036 1036
 r a n c i d said:
you do realise americas only been its own country for a few hundred years


that isn't enough times for the genes between english and americans to differ to that extent

tehy do teach science in alabama, right? or are they still teaching kids how to be racist hicks?

Depends where u go! Racist hicks 101 was a good class! Made a C in it! Teacher was a bi*ch! Calling me a hick or redneck doesnt effect me! Rather u call me a hick then a yank! Thats just damn right insulting
 12-05-2006, 04:46 PM         #70
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White Americans and Aussies are almost entirely from England.
 12-05-2006, 04:47 PM         #71
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
Dude said basketball holds no weight in Europe....it's bullsh*t....the UK is still gray I see...

But the number of countries that have teams good enough to be competing for world championships must mean it holds some weight

I don't think he mean it like that but the effects it has.


Football is the national sport of how many countries?

Rugby is the national sport of how many countries?

Cricket is the nation sport of how many countries?







Find out the numbers then try compare it to basketball or american football.
 12-05-2006, 04:47 PM         #72
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
1/6th of american males are homos3xual.. FACT
How can you call that a fact? Just because you read some poll that maybe a hundred people took doesn't make it a fact. The poll you read was probably taken in San Francisco. I've never once taken any poll that has asked if I was homos3xual or not.

 r a n c i d said:
1/2 of america voted bush... FACT
Ha Ha! How many people voted for your precious Queen?

35% voted for the Labour party and Tony Blair.... FACT
In Blair's first term he made the legal age for consential GAY s3x 16.... FACT
 12-05-2006, 04:48 PM         #73
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
chanting is 4 pussies..... come to college park when we play duke
you'll see how it is round here. fu*k chanting - we get em shook b4 the game. stick around long enough you'll c the riots

and philly fans dont play neither
philly fans dont play... give me a break,,, there's 'soccer' fans who take hand grenades to matches

philly is soft, i here all this hype about philly fans being rowdy.. then all the reports i get is "bottles used"

oh wow, your fan used a bottle on someoens head... thats ghetto

everyone knows yank fans are humble... you swear to much at an american game and security try to throw you out the stadium
 12-05-2006, 04:50 PM         #74
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
How can you call that a fact? Just because you read some poll that maybe a hundred people took doesn't make it a fact. The poll you read was probably taken in San Francisco. I've never once taken any poll that has asked if I was homos3xual or not.



Ha Ha! How many people voted for your precious Queen?

35% voted for the Labour party and Tony Blair.... FACT
In Blair's first term he made the legal age for consential GAY s3x 16.... FACT

the queen, the queen holds no weight tohugh... the goverment make decisions, not the queen

gay s3x at 16 is some big deal how.. s3x here is 16.. just like s3x their is 18

and 1/6th of americans being homos3xual is a fact, it's not an opinion
 12-05-2006, 04:51 PM         #75
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Rancid is like a little five year old with a sugar high. The dude has no purpose in BXSC at all, and he is only here to preach about sports (if we can call cricket a sport) we dont give a fu*k about, and his only goal is to make Americans mad. Dude, go to a fu*king English site to babble on about your limpwristed fairy bullsh*t sports.
I hate cricket...

I'm just stating the obvious. American sports don't have a big fan base. If that makes you mad, who cares?
 12-05-2006, 04:52 PM         #76
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
philly fans dont play... give me a break,,, there's 'soccer' fans who take hand grenades to matches
not in britain:nope:
 12-05-2006, 04:52 PM         #77
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
and 1/6th of americans being homos3xual is a fact, it's not an opinion
Source?

Like I said whatever source you can come up with is probably a poll of 100 people. I nor any of my straight friends have ever taken any such poll.
 12-05-2006, 04:52 PM         #78
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:

Ha Ha! How many people voted for your precious Queen?

35% voted for the Labour party and Tony Blair.... FACT
In Blair's first term he made the legal age for consential GAY s3x 16.... FACT


The public does not vote in the Prime Minister. Only the governments.
 12-05-2006, 04:53 PM         #79
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
not in britain:nope:
No, because we aren't f*g**t. Nor did i claim british use hand grenades

im claiming philly/american football fans in general aren't on anywhere near of an important level

a 100 person brawl would make cnn if football fans got rowdy in america

100 person brawl around here wouldnt even make the local paper

the point is your fans aren't like you're hyping them to be. so quit hyping them
 12-05-2006, 04:54 PM         #80
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Source?

Like I said whatever source you can come up with is probably a poll of 100 people. I nor any of my straight friends have ever taken any such poll.
bruv, are you retarded... you all asked me for a source for the sports facts like i was lieing

am i gona have to provide a source for every truth i speak on your country

why dont you fu*king find the source yourself, it's out there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy