Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 04:18 PM         #41
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
Manchester unitedes best Goalie is from the US..

The worlds best Goalkeeper past or present was Peter Schmeichel (Danish) and Man Uniteds best goalkeeper since the Schmeichel era is Van Der Sar (Dutch).

Speak on something you know little man.

And thats not very much.

S
 12-05-2006, 04:20 PM         #42
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Every european isnt on boxden! U dont speak for ur fu*king country! He just showed u a fact and u wont accept it!
But it isn't a fact. It's a made up 'fact' from an american site

Soccer. 3.3-3.5 Billion Fans. (Europe, Africa, Americas,etc) 2) Cricket 3-3.3 Billion Fans. (India,U.K,Pakistan,Asia,Australia,etc) 3) Field Hockey. 2-2.2 Bilion Fans. (Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia) 4) Tennis. Around 1 Billion Fans. (Europe, Americas, Asia) 5) Volleyball Around 900 Million Fans. (Asia, Erope, Americas, Australia) 6) Rugby Around 900 Million Fans. (Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas) 7) Baseball Around 500 Million Fans. (U.S,Canada, Japan) 8) Golf Around 400 Million Fans. (U.S, Canada, Europe) 9) Football 390-410 Million Fans. (U.S, Canada mainly) 10) Basketball Not more than 400M Fans. (U.S, Canada mainly)

your sports are underlined

you don't hold weight
 12-05-2006, 04:21 PM         #43
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats worst is you guys can't even accept your sports hold no weight worldwide... tell rancid why you're mad?
 12-05-2006, 04:21 PM         #44
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the fu*k did you get those stats from? Some bullsh*t european bullsh*t site? fu*k outta here, Soccer still take the least skill of any "american" sport your downing.
 12-05-2006, 04:22 PM         #45
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
But it isn't a fact. It's a made up 'fact' from an american site

Soccer. 3.3-3.5 Billion Fans. (Europe, Africa, Americas,etc) 2) Cricket 3-3.3 Billion Fans. (India,U.K,Pakistan,Asia,Australia,etc) 3) Field Hockey. 2-2.2 Bilion Fans. (Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia) 4) Tennis. Around 1 Billion Fans. (Europe, Americas, Asia) 5) Volleyball Around 900 Million Fans. (Asia, Erope, Americas, Australia) 6) Rugby Around 900 Million Fans. (Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas) 7) Baseball Around 500 Million Fans. (U.S,Canada, Japan) 8) Golf Around 400 Million Fans. (U.S, Canada, Europe) 9) Football 390-410 Million Fans. (U.S, Canada mainly) 10) Basketball Not more than 400M Fans. (U.S, Canada mainly)

your sports are underlined

you don't hold weight
Link?
 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM         #46
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Where the fu*k did you get those stats from? Some bullsh*t european bullsh*t site? fu*k outta here, Soccer still take the least skill of any "american" sport your downing.
faqfarm.com

an american run site

those stats are real

why are you mad that nobody likes your sports... i can understand if you think your sports own, thats all well and good... but who gave you the ego to think everyone else likes your sports!?

bruv, i told you about 12 times, your sports aren't popular outside of north america
 12-05-2006, 04:24 PM         #47
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Link?
posted the link... tell me why you're mad

YOU KNOW THE FUNNIEST sh*t, THESE AMERICANS THINK IM GONNA LIE ABOUT STATS

STATS ARE STATS, YOUR SPORTS AREN'T POPULAR OUTSIDE OF YOUR CONTINENT, GET THE fu*k OVER IT

you act like youcare... only a few pages back you yanks didn't care... humurous
 12-05-2006, 04:27 PM         #48
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americans never believe statistics, they think whatever they say is right.
 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM         #49
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

STATS ARE STATS, YOUR SPORTS AREN'T POPULAR OUTSIDE OF YOUR CONTINENT, GET THE fu*k OVER IT

LOL, Calm down Craig David. I keep hovering my little cursor over that post and can't get a highlight to find those stats. You have good arguements but sound like your bloodying your fingers, and ripping your hair out, from trying to get people to understand.

I dont' understand the basketball one. There are so many Italian and European leagues it's ridiculous. It's also an olympic sport played by a good proportioned amount of countries, that's all. No one's mad. Geese.
 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM         #50
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what shocks me is

did you guys actually think your sports were more popular than world sports like 'soccer', rugby and cricket

and some of you were saying basketball is 2nd most popular, are you kids high... american football is more popular than basketball

the superbowl was the 6th most watched sporting even last year... basketball didnt even make the 20th hahaha
 12-05-2006, 04:30 PM         #51
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
LOL, Calm down Craig David. I keep hovering my little cursor over that post and can't get a highlight to find those stats. You have good arguements but sound like your bloodying your fingers, and ripping your hair out, from trying to get people to understand.

I dont' understand the basketball one. There are so many Italian and European leagues it's ridiculous. It's also an olympic sport played by a good proportioned amount of countries, that's all. No one's mad. Geese.
oh, my stats are from most WATCHED

the number of league ranking is irrelivent, u know why... beacuse volleyball and ping pong and swimming are rated highest

the whole league rating is kind of stupid because they have sports listed that i didnt even think were a sport, like chess
 12-05-2006, 04:31 PM         #52
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That isn't factual information you fu*king clown

if you think the 2nd most important sport in europe, brasil, argentina or china is basketball you're smoking LSD

jokers man... lol at this sh*t

EUROPE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL... EVERYONE EUROPEAN ON BOXDEN/EUROPE WILL COSIGN THAT!
That's bullsh*t. I live in Europe. I see these Euros playing basketball.

[pic - click to view]

12-05-2006, 04:33 PM         #53
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:

[pic - click to view]

well you live in a country filled with homos3xuals... let me guess... france?
 12-05-2006, 04:33 PM         #54
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see how soccer would be number one. The NFL is more popular than the NBA over here for sure. It's even surpassing America's "past time" in Baseball. Across the world, I thought it was basketball that was most 2nd. Chess isn't a sport, it's a game.
 12-05-2006, 04:34 PM         #55
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:

[pic - click to view]

Playing is not watching or has anything to do with popularity.

WOW you showed a few pictures on medals held in each country.

That means nothing.
 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM         #56
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
I can see how soccer would be number one. The NFL is more popular than the NBA over here for sure. It's even surpassing America's "past time" in Baseball. Across the world, I thought it was basketball that was most 2nd. Chess isn't a sport, it's a game.
technically, its a sport:sick:
 12-05-2006, 04:36 PM         #57
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
r a n c i d

What I posted before.........

1) Football Soccer.

The most important and popular sport in the world. In Europe and Latin America is the number one sport in all countries, in Africa is almost the most important sport as well its becoming a mayor popular sport in China, Korea, Japan and the Middle East.

Weakness: Its no so popular in India, USA and Canada. Women Football is not as popular as men.

2) Basketball

The second most popular sport in the World. Its one of the most popular sports in USA, Canada, the second in importance in Europe, Brasil, Argentina and China. nļ1 sport in Lithuania.

Weakness: Itís a sport for tall people, not so popular in Africa, the middle east, India, and East Asia.

Is also from faqfarm

11 years ago '06        #58
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
rancid shut the fu*k up. basketball and football are the best sports on earth. fu*k soccer that sh*ts for women.

football > _________
 11 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Ali G said:
How boutz yous shut da fu*k up big bird. Ill eatz you. Westside. And whatz an aliaces? Freal Ize dont get it. Boyakasha!
STFU, and your avy sucks.... AliG/Borat is trash
 11 years ago '06        #60
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
this dude tryin to say crickett is where its at
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy