Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #421
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
*singing*

You'll never walk alone....
 11 years ago '05        #422
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at how big this thread is.

why can't we respect both sports and leave it at that.

and btw basketball (created in canada) is the second most played sport in the world behind soccer, mainly because all you need is a ball, people can play in the deserts of africa lol.

and all those from the uk that talked sh*t about the us having to create sports in order to be good at them, at least we are good at the sports we embrace.

england (as a nation im not talking about club teams) hasn't won a major soccer trophy since what '66? you guys might not even qualify for euro 08 even though you're in a sh*t group. how many Olympic medals have you guys won in any sport? what sport can you even claim to be the best at? you get waxed by Pakistan and India all the time in cricket (and lmao to losing to them in anything) new zeland and Australia dominate you in rugby. all the sports that you claim to be so great, you arent even good at.

tennis is a sport played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
track and field is played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
swimming played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.

and give it time, simply because of the massive amount of people we have in this country that immigrated from soccer playing nations soon enough we will start to get good at international soccer.

respect

and oh yeah, the reason we call the champions in our sports "world champs" is because conceivably if you win the league that is best in that sport you are the best team in the world.

Last edited by datkid72; 12-14-2006 at 07:57 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #423
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 datkid72 said:

and btw basketball (created in canada) is the second most played sport in the world behind soccer, mainly because all you need is a ball, people can play in the deserts of africa lol.

and all those from the uk that talked sh*t about the us having to create sports in order to be good at them, at least we are good at the sports we embrace.

england (as a nation im not talking about club teams) hasn't won a major soccer trophy since what '66? you guys might not even qualify for euro 08 even though you're in a sh*t group. how many Olympic medals have you guys won in any sport? what sport can you even claim to be the best at? you get waxed by Pakistan and India all the time in cricket (and lmao to losing to them in anything) new zeland and Australia dominate you in rugby. all the sports that you claim to be so great, you arent even good at.

and give it time, simply because of the massive amount of people we have in this country that immigrated from soccer playing nations soon enough we will start to get good at international soccer.

respect

and oh yeah, the reason we call the champions in our sports "world champs" is because conceivably if you win the league that is best in that sport you are the best team in the world.
I couldnt put it better myself!!
 11 years ago '05        #424
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
Back to the point... Man United is the best fu*k the rest.. Cristiano Ronaldo top 5 in the world soon to be top 2!!! Mark my words, no one believed me last year when I said he is da truth... Now all you wankers see it... Im American and Canadian and ill fu*k any of you drunk english boys up on the pitch...
 12-15-2006, 12:38 AM         #425
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazini_ said:
Back to the point... Man United is the best fu*k the rest.. Cristiano Ronaldo top 5 in the world soon to be top 2!!! Mark my words, no one believed me last year when I said he is da truth... Now all you wankers see it... Im American and Canadian and ill fu*k any of you drunk english boys up on the pitch...

canada = america jr.

11 years ago '05        #426
Blazini_ 
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:
canada = america jr.

I said i;m both you stupid fu*k...
 12-15-2006, 12:52 AM         #427
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazini_ said:
I said i;m both you stupid fu*k...
it was a joke u stupid fuk
 11 years ago '05        #428
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2006, 08:25 AM         #429
Singh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
Football >>>> Any other sports around the world :D

Last edited by Singh; 12-15-2006 at 08:28 AM..
 12-15-2006, 08:29 AM         #430
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha van pu$$yhole fuking up, always good to see, and blazini u are a fuktard
 12-15-2006, 08:38 AM         #431
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

respect

There's 3 sports that matter... Rugby, 'Soccer' and Boxing

We're doing great with boxing
We're good at soccer
and we hold the world cup for rugby, regardless of the slump we're in

Those are unquestionably the 3 best sports in the world, from a huge international fan base right down to the game itself, And we're easily better than america at 2 of those.. even with the terrible slump we're in, we could still walk through your rugby team without breaking a sweat

So regardless of wether you feel we suck at certain sports. We still have better teams than you in the sports that matter

As for all the other sports you started naming, swimming, tennis, cricket... they're all for girls
 12-15-2006, 09:13 AM         #432
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2006, 09:25 AM         #433
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
There's 3 sports that matter... Rugby, 'Soccer' and Boxing

We're doing great with boxing
We're good at soccer
and we hold the world cup for rugby, regardless of the slump we're in

Those are unquestionably the 3 best sports in the world, from a huge international fan base right down to the game itself, And we're easily better than america at 2 of those.. even with the terrible slump we're in, we could still walk through your rugby team without breaking a sweat

So regardless of wether you feel we suck at certain sports. We still have better teams than you in the sports that matter

As for all the other sports you started naming, swimming, tennis, cricket... they're all for girls

lmao @ u thinkin we got a rugby team and as for the biggest international fanbase - it's soccer. but Basketball is the #2 NOT rugby
 11 years ago '04        #434
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 datkid72 said:

basketball was invented in Springfield, MA by James Naismith(who was born and schooled in Canada)
 11 years ago '05        #435
Blazini_ 
space
space
 Scorp said:
haha van pu$$yhole fuking up, always good to see, and blazini u are a fuktard
I will fu*k you up out there
 12-15-2006, 01:29 PM         #436
MTM 01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they genral attitude of " all the other sports you started naming, swimming, tennis, cricket... they're all for girls"
is casing the lack of success in other sports cos americas has hispanics,blacks,italians,irish so they should be able to play soccer, rugby too
they been good in tennis till recently one should not compare individual sports(tennis) blake, sampres , ashe
 12-15-2006, 01:37 PM         #437
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
lmao @ u thinkin we got a rugby team and as for the biggest international fanbase - it's soccer. but Basketball is the #2 NOT rugby
Okay basketballs number 2, not saying i know this for a fact beacuse i havent seen proof, but hypothetically speaking i have no problems with that

Basketball is the only american sport thats original and isn't a rip off as antoher sport, so i can respect bball, regardless of wether i like it or not

And strictly for the record, USA does have a rugby team. As you're playnig England first in the 07 rugby worldcup
 12-15-2006, 01:41 PM         #438
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkid72 said:

respect

How do you expect them to play basketball in a desert. Are you retarded? They play football.

And speak on some sports you know about, England held the Ashes last year and did not get "waxed" by india and pakistan in any tournament this year.

Yeah the rugby thing is true, but th England rugby team has been less successful every since some major figures left. Such as Martin Johnson and Dallaglio (SP?).

As for Tennis. I believe it is Europeans who are running this sport. Can you say Federer.
 11 years ago '05        #439
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
How do you expect them to play basketball in a desert. Are you retarded? They play football.

And speak on some sports you know about, England held the Ashes last year and did not get "waxed" by india and pakistan in any tournament this year.

Yeah the rugby thing is true, but th England rugby team has been less successful every since some major figures left. Such as Martin Johnson and Dallaglio (SP?).

As for Tennis. I believe it is Europeans who are running this sport. Can you say Federer.
and yes basketball is widely played in all developing countries including africa, just because a place in in the desert doesnt mean it has no concrete to play b-ball on.

and why with all the name calling?

Well first off, i cant remember if it was india or pakistan but i do remember that this summer you guys had to whine to the refs about the ball being fixed because you were about to lose to them.

and we are getting away from my main point, NOT ONE of you guys from the uk disputed my statements about englands national soccer team. Soccer is england's national sport, and you arent very good at it, you are mid level at best. Now im not saying you dont have great individual players, and you guys all know that i watch the prem all the time and i respect the athletic ability of soccer players.

at least we are the best at our national sport (even though few people outside of the country play it.) lol

our basketball team sh*t the bed in the FIBA games, but we still finished third in a sport that the ENTIRE WORLD plays, a team from every continent fields at least a few highly competitive teams.

but lets state the facts, on the world stage you guys are okay at a good amount of sports but not great in any.

i just want you to state one sport you guys are the undisputed best at.

i respect rugby and its players, i think that the All Blacks might be the most physically impressive (when you add all the stats, size, strength, speed) team in any sport in the entire world. but rugby is also only a regional sport, how many nations field competitive teams?

but whatever, im tired of arguing about this i love both football and soccer.

basketball is okay, cricket is too snobby for for me, and maybe if it was on tv more id like rugby.

and im rambeling right now so im going to stop typing and start planning my night...im about to go buy a bottle of something, any suggestions?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago