Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2006, 04:47 PM         #341
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

You dissin US while having an american in your avy=hypocrite, also as a rap fan you should respect the country it was born and perfected at. yall some hatin a.ss n*gga's talkin about peoples weight, post a picture before you callin other n*gga's fat. we all know you herb's lookin like Austin Powers with jacced up teeth n sh*t.
You obviously struggle comprehending basic sentences.

Me using the stereotype that Americans are fat was used as a joke, because 90% of Americans in this thread are talking about scurvy. Read between the lines, i was basically saying that anyone can use stereotypes... they don't mean sh*t.

And you basically proved my very point. You've got to be atleast semi-retarded when your arguments rely on stereotypes that haven't held weight in hundreds of years.

And yes, i did insult America, what can i say... i was drunk when i made the posts the other night. But the argument isn't going to stop now so i might aswell enjoy it, right?
 12-07-2006, 04:49 PM         #342
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
you maaadddd? first of all...all the name calling is a sign of immaturity and serves no purpose.

second, step the fu*k back, you're on an American board, doesn't England have some type of sh*t for you to talk about, instead of you tryin to p!ss off Americans by telling them their sports are sh*t compared to yours. You need to get your priorities straight and check yourself.
The board is canadian.

And i haven't insulted American sports since about 10 pages back. I actually enjoy watching American rugby and Ice hockey on late night tv

As for name calling being a sign of immaturity. You'd be pretty hardpressed to find someone who doesn't insult others. I guess the whole world is immature, great logic:rolleyes:
 12-07-2006, 04:50 PM         #343
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

[pic - click to view]

you do know mike myers is canadian and that is fake teeth :rolleyes:

I know you have the IQ of a retard.
 11 years ago '05        #344
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
Was it not you lot that started all this.

I think it was. And I won.
hell no, I didn't enter till the ninth page of this thread...no one wins, because in the end, we'll still be f!ghting and arguing over who's better...all this thread is going to be is 9 million posts of people arguing and trying to convince other people that their sport is better...actually in the end, it'll probably be about England vs. America, if it hasn't happened already
 11 years ago '06        #345
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
I got no problem with u Rancid! U hate our sports and we hate urs! Its a forum and were just dissing each other sports! I aint got a problem with that! You hate Bush and we hate Blair! Theres no problem with that either! But when it comes damn to ur lil f*g**t of a friend bringing up Hurricane Katrina the sh*t stops being a joke! U make fun of america and we make fun of English but we never said sh*t about peeps dieing and English not doing sh*t about it! Americans did watever they had to do to help Katrina victims! Seeing how none of British people has ever experienced a Hurricane none of yall can even Mention or speak on Katrina!
 12-07-2006, 04:52 PM         #346
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The board is canadian.

And i haven't insulted American sports since about 10 pages back. I actually enjoy watching American rugby and Ice hockey on late night tv

As for name calling being a sign of immaturity. You'd be pretty hardpressed to find someone who doesn't insult others. I guess the whole world is immature, great logic:rolleyes:

no, im not coming at you personally... actually, brits dont bother me

but you can understand where im comin from... you got guys mentioning katrina and sh*t.... that sh*ts not even funny

yall some heartless bastards man innocent people are dead lookin down at you making fun of their situation... that sh*t is sadistic
 11 years ago '05        #347
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
The board is canadian.

every post you have to reasure yourself some way...instead of admiting you're just being immature you have to try to make it seem like im wrong
 12-07-2006, 04:56 PM         #348
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I got no problem with u Rancid! U hate our sports and we hate urs! Its a forum and were just dissing each other sports! I aint got a problem with that! You hate Bush and we hate Blair! Theres no problem with that either! But when it comes damn to ur lil f*g**t of a friend bringing up Hurricane Katrina the sh*t stops being a joke! U make fun of america and we make fun of English but we never said sh*t about peeps dieing and English not doing sh*t about it! Americans did watever they had to do to help Katrina victims! Seeing how none of British people has ever experienced a Hurricane none of yall can even Mention or speak on Katrina!
stop your crying, people can't make a joke about katrina? why the fu*k not!

people make jokes about the war and loads more people die there even innocent civilians.
 12-07-2006, 04:56 PM         #349
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:

You do know what a zinc house is don't you?

Do I need say more of the poverty that some of my family lived in?

The self proclaimed best nation on earth did nothing to help their people leave N.O.

Nor did you do much to help restore their lives.
 12-07-2006, 04:58 PM         #350
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I don't hate your sports. I was drunk and got over patriotic, which lead me to go off on Americans sports for w/e reason

As for the katrina incident... I have nothing to say on that, yeah it's a serious subject, but sadly i have a dry taste in humour
 12-07-2006, 04:58 PM         #351
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe these two

fu*k this thread man im tired of this bullsh*t
 12-07-2006, 04:59 PM         #352
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
no, im not coming at you personally... actually, brits dont bother me

but you can understand where im comin from... you got guys mentioning katrina and sh*t.... that sh*ts not even funny

yall some heartless bastards man innocent people are dead lookin down at you making fun of their situation... that sh*t is sadistic

nobody (meaning I) was making fun of the disaster in NO

what were you doing them six days they were left starving?

gorging yourself with maccy d's i expect
 12-07-2006, 04:59 PM         #353
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
every post you have to reasure yourself some way...instead of admiting you're just being immature you have to try to make it seem like im wrong
I don't have a problem with being immature, i'll openly admit i'm immature at times... Want me to demonstrate?

If you don't quit posting, i'll dig up your dead grandmother and powerbomb the c*nt through a table, then i'll shove her back up your dads arse.

Oh look at me, how immature
 11 years ago '06        #354
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 krish_2k4 said:
stop your crying, people can't make a joke about katrina? why the fu*k not!

people make jokes about the war and loads more people die there even innocent civilians.

Try having family there or actually being there u lil d*ck head! WW2 was 60 years ago! Katrina was a year and half ago i think maybe!! I never said a damn think about WW2! U need to grow the fu*k up and show some respect!
 12-07-2006, 05:01 PM         #355
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see it now. jelousy. thats what it is.
 11 years ago '05        #356
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I don't have a problem with being immature, i'll openly admit i'm immature at times... Want me to demonstrate?

If you don't quit posting, i'll dig up your dead grandmother and powerbomb the c*nt through a table, then i'll shove her back up your dads arse.

Oh look at me, how immature
you are a sad, sad person...just so you know...EMO is out fam
 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM         #357
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
i see it now. jelousy. thats what it is.

very insightful, i would like to hear more of this
 11 years ago '05        #358
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
nobody (meaning I) was making fun of the disaster in NO

what were you doing them six days they were left starving?

gorging yourself with maccy d's i expect
@ maccy d's...WTF IS MACCY D'S?!?!?!
 12-07-2006, 05:04 PM         #359
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
very insightful, i would like to hear more of this

no, thats not neccacary. you tell me more of this. you two are the jelous ones
 12-07-2006, 05:04 PM         #360
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
@ maccy d's...WTF IS MACCY D'S?!?!?!
its what you eat for every meal
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy