Manchester United is the greatest

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-07-2006, 05:43 PM         #401
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said
Maybe if you're a homo... but I think she's fine as hell, and think Paris is skinnier than a fu*king twig. Who knows, maybe all I've see is an airbrushed pic, oh well... I can appreciate the Holy Grail and John Cleese to...

This is pretty funny.
Nah trust, she's too skinnny

12-07-2006, 05:44 PM         #402
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luton lol yeah i rep luton to the death

yeah blunted the avy bet is on

(just send me the link for your avy lol u know im gonna lose)

12 years ago '05        #403
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 WillyHBonnie said
Maybe if you're a homo... but I think she's fine as hell, and think Paris is skinnier than a fu*king twig. Who knows, maybe all I've see is an airbrushed pic, oh well... I can appreciate the Holy Grail and John Cleese to...

This is pretty funny.
LMFAOOOO, the devil puttin the sh*t on the ground was funny as sh*t...

12-07-2006, 05:46 PM         #404
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said
LMFAOOOO, the devil puttin the sh*t on the ground was funny as sh*t...
LOL, yeah, I was rollin' when he threw mud on the window and car.

12 years ago '05        #405
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Scorp said
luton lol yeah i rep luton to the death

yeah blunted the avy bet is on

(just send me the link for your avy lol u know im gonna lose)
aight, im a wait till after the game if we win to post an avy for ya...but yo, go to the friendly wager thread and ill put everything together up in there...

12 years ago '05        #406
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,565 | Props total: 156 156
fu*k ali g and kickball...used to support arsenal but the sh*t got boring as i grew up...just a whole bunch of diving clowns beggin for penalties world cup is the sh*t tho...earns me that summer grip

NFL > FIFA/UEFA and whtever else...and btw rancid basketball was thought of before netball

12-07-2006, 07:07 PM         #407
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said
fu*k ali g and kickball...used to support arsenal but the sh*t got boring as i grew up...just a whole bunch of diving clowns beggin for penalties world cup is the sh*t tho...earns me that summer grip

NFL > FIFA/UEFA and whtever else...and btw rancid basketball was thought of before netball
Leave souf london, it isn't safe for plastic yanks to walk the street no more

12 years ago '05        #408
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,565 | Props total: 156 156
i dont wanna be american...im who i am and thats jamaican so dnt be fooled by what place i put as where im reppin' and as for liking NFL over football each to his own...i mean how small can someones brain be??

12-07-2006, 08:48 PM         #409
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #410
hollagabby 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
 The Utmost said

Oh fu*k that....its football...nut kickball...get it in ur head...like it or not its more popular than the NFL and mos def greater...a fukkin sport defined by guile and skill compared to that sh*t where n*ggas are just gunnin for each others heads...fukk outta here

12 years ago '06        #411
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 Exodus X13 said
The thing is we dont eat fastfood everyday of the week.

most american weekly dinner.

Monday: McDonalds
Tuesday: kFC
Wednesday: Popeyes
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Taco bell

Dude I would love to know how the fu*k u aspect to know anything going on in the US! All u do is watch the news and see KFC and some sh*t and decide " ohhh thats where they eat haha" ur in fu*king england! So i would love to see these evidence that we go out to eat ALL THE TIME! Your stupid as hell! I use to respect most British peeps b/c they seemed to be one of the good allies! But if all brits are like u! Joking about Katrina and making fun of people dieing! Then fu*k all u british bastards! Im out of this sorry a.ss thread!

12-07-2006, 11:28 PM         #412
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said

[pic - click to view]

football not futbol is the greatest sport in the world

12-08-2006, 01:58 AM         #413
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said
Dude I would love to know how the fu*k u aspect to know anything going on in the US! All u do is watch the news and see KFC and some sh*t and decide " ohhh thats where they eat haha" ur in fu*king england! So i would love to see these evidence that we go out to eat ALL THE TIME! Your stupid as hell! I use to respect most British peeps b/c they seemed to be one of the good allies! But if all brits are like u! Joking about Katrina and making fun of people dieing! Then fu*k all u british bastards! Im out of this sorry a.ss thread!

12 years ago '04        #414
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 RakimAllahNY said
says the n*gga with Papoose on in his avy on a American rap message board.

You been on our d*ck n*gga, you love our style, n*gga
LOL..

12 years ago '05        #415
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2006, 11:04 AM         #416
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

12-08-2006, 11:50 AM         #417
llcoolnay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunno where this threads at, but L'Pool are the greatest if you look at number of trophies theyve won.

12-08-2006, 12:04 PM         #418
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right Now I'm About To fu*k Up The Game And fu*k Up Any fu*ker fu*ker Trying To fu*k My Name

What The fu*k, I'm A Stunt, Who The fu*k Could You Blame, Tell These fu*ks Blitz Here, What The fu*k Is They Saying

12-08-2006, 12:16 PM         #419
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2006, 12:45 PM         #420
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i did it like this

i did it like that

i did it wiff da whiffle ball bat

12 years ago '06        #421
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,304 | Props total: 3598 3598
*singing*

You'll never walk alone....

12 years ago '05        #422
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at how big this thread is.

why can't we respect both sports and leave it at that.

and btw basketball (created in canada) is the second most played sport in the world behind soccer, mainly because all you need is a ball, people can play in the deserts of africa lol.

and all those from the uk that talked sh*t about the us having to create sports in order to be good at them, at least we are good at the sports we embrace.

england (as a nation im not talking about club teams) hasn't won a major soccer trophy since what '66? you guys might not even qualify for euro 08 even though you're in a sh*t group. how many Olympic medals have you guys won in any sport? what sport can you even claim to be the best at? you get waxed by Pakistan and India all the time in cricket (and lmao to losing to them in anything) new zeland and Australia dominate you in rugby. all the sports that you claim to be so great, you arent even good at.

tennis is a sport played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
track and field is played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
swimming played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.

and give it time, simply because of the massive amount of people we have in this country that immigrated from soccer playing nations soon enough we will start to get good at international soccer.

respect

and oh yeah, the reason we call the champions in our sports "world champs" is because conceivably if you win the league that is best in that sport you are the best team in the world.

Last edited by datkid72; 12-14-2006 at 07:57 PM..

12 years ago '06        #423
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 datkid72 said
LMAO at how big this thread is.

why can't we respect both sports and leave it at that.

and btw basketball (created in canada) is the second most played sport in the world behind soccer, mainly because all you need is a ball, people can play in the deserts of africa lol.

and all those from the uk that talked sh*t about the us having to create sports in order to be good at them, at least we are good at the sports we embrace.

england (as a nation im not talking about club teams) hasn't won a major soccer trophy since what '66? you guys might not even qualify for euro 08 even though you're in a sh*t group. how many Olympic medals have you guys won in any sport? what sport can you even claim to be the best at? you get waxed by Pakistan and India all the time in cricket (and lmao to losing to them in anything) new zeland and Australia dominate you in rugby. all the sports that you claim to be so great, you arent even good at.

tennis is a sport played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
track and field is played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.
swimming played around the world, you're not good at it and we are.

and give it time, simply because of the massive amount of people we have in this country that immigrated from soccer playing nations soon enough we will start to get good at international soccer.

respect

and oh yeah, the reason we call the champions in our sports "world champs" is because conceivably if you win the league that is best in that sport you are the best team in the world.
I couldnt put it better myself!!

12 years ago '05        #424
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
Back to the point... Man United is the best fu*k the rest.. Cristiano Ronaldo top 5 in the world soon to be top 2!!! Mark my words, no one believed me last year when I said he is da truth... Now all you wankers see it... Im American and Canadian and ill fu*k any of you drunk english boys up on the pitch...

12-15-2006, 12:38 AM         #425
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazini_ said
Back to the point... Man United is the best fu*k the rest.. Cristiano Ronaldo top 5 in the world soon to be top 2!!! Mark my words, no one believed me last year when I said he is da truth... Now all you wankers see it... Im American and Canadian and ill fu*k any of you drunk english boys up on the pitch...

canada = america jr.

Home      

most viewed right now
+120online now  41
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
245 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+112online now  35
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  27
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  8
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-69online now  8
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  8
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  6
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
71 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy