most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2006, 05:46 AM         #241
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Burnley is the greatest team of all time...

... I wish

Burnley is trash.

Thats why your players get slashed and stabbed.
 12-07-2006, 05:54 AM         #242
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
so get the fu*k off americas c*ck with ya papoose avy
I'll stop supporting American artists when you stop speaking my language
 12-07-2006, 05:56 AM         #243
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Burnley is trash.

Thats why your players get slashed and stabbed.
What you talking about bro?

Our players are wiley man... i remember when we got akinbiya... he was a humble guy before he came to burnley, first game, within 2 minutes he was sent off for running up and headbuttin someone

Up the Burnley!

nah but really, wot u mean... who gets stabbed?
 12-07-2006, 06:00 AM         #244
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'll stop supporting American artists when you stop speaking my language

its just too bad noone from america rocks a english artist in tha avatar

America speaks as many laguages as their are in the world. spanish is almost as widely spoken in big cities, in some spanish is even the dominant language.
 12-07-2006, 06:06 AM         #245
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
What you talking about bro?

Our players are wiley man... i remember when we got akinbiya... he was a humble guy before he came to burnley, first game, within 2 minutes he was sent off for running up and headbuttin someone

Up the Burnley!

nah but really, wot u mean... who gets stabbed?

i got burnley and barnsley mixed up
 12-07-2006, 06:09 AM         #246
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
its just too bad noone from america rocks a english artist in tha avatar

America speaks as many laguages as their are in the world. spanish is almost as widely spoken in big cities, in some spanish is even the dominant language.
I didn't ask you how many languages you spoke. I told you to stop speaking English.

My point is, you're a hypocrite. You're not going to quit speaking English, because the English language >>>

So i support Papoose, who gives a fu*k. The avatar is part of a cover i designed, but the sale didn't go through so i just removed text and made it into an avatar. Sue me
 12-07-2006, 06:35 AM         #247
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I didn't ask you how many languages you spoke. I told you to stop speaking English.

My point is, you're a hypocrite. You're not going to quit speaking English, because the English language >>>

So i support Papoose, who gives a fu*k. The avatar is part of a cover i designed, but the sale didn't go through so i just removed text and made it into an avatar. Sue me

@ calling me a hypocrite... you brits always are the ones to start sh*t...
 12-07-2006, 06:38 AM         #248
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
@ calling me a hypocrite... you brits always are the ones to start sh*t...
I did start the sh*t man... i'm not trying to say i didn't

But the point is what you're saying is hypocritical. I should remove my papoose avatar because he's not a British artist. Okay, should you walk around the streets nekkid because 9/10 items of your clothing are made in China?

Just because i don't like some American sports doesn't mean i have to boycott everything American. What you're suggesting a few posts back is pretty stupid
 12-07-2006, 06:40 AM         #249
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I did start the sh*t man... i'm not trying to say i didn't

But the point is what you're saying is hypocritical. I should remove my papoose avatar because he's not a British artist. Okay, should you walk around the streets nekkid because 9/10 items of your clothing are made in China?

Just because i don't like some American sports doesn't mean i have to boycott everything American. What you're suggesting a few posts back is pretty stupid
what im saying is, you go on to call AMERICA stupid, and bums. but you still support an american artist. you my european friend, are the hypocrite.
 12-07-2006, 06:44 AM         #250
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
what im saying is, you go on to call AMERICA stupid, and bums. but you still support an american artist. you my european friend, are the hypocrite.

And you're not? :rolleyes:
 12-07-2006, 06:46 AM         #251
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
And you're not? :rolleyes:

I'm growing tired of this argument. I think I will go watch some NFL Europe...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 12-07-2006, 07:09 AM         #252
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

I think I will watch some Premiership soccer.

Oh yes Man City replays, DaMarcus Beasley and Claudio Reyna are playing.
 11 years ago '05        #253
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Black_Deuce said:
@ these Brits son...its obvious that rancid is a self-concious, defensive person...when you attack that sort of person, you're gonna get an ear full of whatever he/she has to do to defend themselves...its sad, and funny
 12-07-2006, 08:59 AM         #254
AyYoItzMuzzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RANCID quit stirring all this US vs GB hate.....soccer's the beautiful game, lot of people can't appreciate it here because its never really on unless its the world cup. But cricket???? c'mon how ya gonna rip on football here n support that f*ggy f*cking game. Keep bumping that Pap, still got alot of Beatles on my ipod. Rip on The States all ya want, two words tho.....Revolutionary War, and you MFers would be speaking german now, if it wasn't for the US. Stop w/this stupid hating, b4 we bring up dental care.
 11 years ago '05        #255
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:
RANCID quit stirring all this US vs GB hate.....soccer's the beautiful game, lot of people can't appreciate it here because its never really on unless its the world cup. But cricket???? c'mon how ya gonna rip on football here n support that f*ggy f*cking game. Keep bumping that Pap, still got alot of Beatles on my ipod. Rip on The States all ya want, two words tho.....Revolutionary War, and you MFers would be speaking german now, if it wasn't for the US. Stop w/this stupid hating, b4 we bring up dental care.
 12-07-2006, 09:33 AM         #256
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:
Haven't we gone through this already... I HATE CRICKET

As for the revolutionary war. The French and Spanish won that war for you... but it doesn't shock me that you chose to ignore that fact.

And you can bring up dental care... We get it for free... Someone ought to explain to you that scurvy is long gone.

Now why don't you walk yourself back on down to Mcdonalds and begin cleaning up the toilets, in an attempt to pay back your parents the money you owe them for countless broken weighing scales...

awwwwwwwww... aren't stereotypes a bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #257
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Now why don't you walk yourself back on down to Mcdonalds and begin cleaning up the toilets, in an attempt to pay back your parents the money you owe them for countless broken weighing scales...

awwwwwwwww... aren't stereotypes a bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #258
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Unkleluc said:
U brits need to learn how to tell jokes...
:applause: :iagree:
 12-07-2006, 09:41 AM         #259
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:

Do we have to tell you again.

You did not win the revolutionary war on your own.

England actually won most of the wars and battles.

You had France, Spain and the Netherlands sending weapons and men to help you.

English men pulled out of America and thats where you think you won. But if England would have had the support of the people then they would have stayed and England would still be in control.

There you go a history lesson for today.

And we're talking of WW2. Ok then here it goes.

First of all Russia and France had most of the punch from the Luftwaffe and the oncoming artillery strikes.

And yes you did help a great deal with supplying arms where it was needed. But dont try acting like you won the war single handedly.

The Russians were gaining more strengh and they proceeded to push the germans back into Russia and they entered Germany, need I say more.

I'm sick and tired of you a**holes acting smug about all this when you completely know nothing of the facts.

And little boy, you seriously cant be that stupid to think about our dentistry.

@ you still being in the 1700's.
 11 years ago '05        #260
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
@ you still being in the 1700's.
says the person that defends the homo War ritual for rugby teams fu*k outta here...busted bi*ches in your avy's forum that-a-way...
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago