Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 02:45 PM         #201
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Please......everybody knows that boxing is at its lowest point right now and is grasping for something to turn it around.

In less than a year the most watched f!ghts on HBO will be UFC f!ghts and not boxing.

Can you name 3 great boxing matches in the past year? I can name about 25 great MMA matches this year and there will be at least 8 more great f!ghts before the end of 2006.

Boxing is freaked out by the popularity of UFC so-much-so that their announcers are regulary throwin' out insult terms like "human c*ck-f!ghting" and "bar-room brawls."

MMA is got the biggest upside of ANY sport in the world and boxing is taking the biggest down-slide of any sport in the world.
Boxing is still popular, maybe not in America as much. But it's still up their.

MMA is to short for me, it's hyped up and you turn it on and its over in 60 seconds... that's just my personal view on it
 11 years ago '06        #202
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 r a n c i d said:
What, Russians did do most the work. That isn't bias.

Okay, an example. Russians were f!ghting alongside us for a good number of years.

The americans(not trying to deny they did help us, beacuse i'd be lieing) only joined the war because the japanese attacked you.

Again, i'm not trying to say american didn't help, i'm trying to say if anyone saved us, it was the russians, and you can't really say otherwise

Actually the USA was helping since 39! They were selling u war ships and other sh*t for dirt cheap prices! USA was secertly helping the allies for along time! They just never actually came out and said WERE IN THE WAR until Japan bombed them!
 12-06-2006, 02:47 PM         #203
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
lol, come on man, its an a.ssumption that those war games have direct or even indirect relationship to the beautiful game..... its like saying because cave men used to throw rocks at each other, this is origin of baseball

oh, and what makes you think i believe everything in american history books? what makes you think my background is even american?

im sticking up for america because pompous british people are the only thing more annoying, sure america has their faults, but leave it to some "bloke" using stupid a.ss stereotypes to try and put down america
'Soccer' started with kicking human heads around. I couldn't care if you're too ignorant to know the history of the sport.

That's the truth. Every history book will tell you this.
 11 years ago '06        #204
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
America doesn't run England, China runs england... and China runs america too.

Pick up a book. Both britian and america lack being self reliant.

We get oil from the middle east, and the majority of household items and clothing, cars, etc are all made in China.

The American and british economy are both poor.

In reality america and britian aren't that important... China runs sh*t:wow:

True!
 12-06-2006, 02:48 PM         #205
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Actually the USA was helping since 39! They were selling u war ships and other sh*t for dirt cheap prices! USA was secertly helping the allies for along time! They just never actually came out and said WERE IN THE WAR until Japan bombed them!
Yeah, you're right. But the fact still remains Russia did a little more work.

Don't take it offensively, that's just how most people view it
 11 years ago '04        #206
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
If only it was that simple. You obviously have little knowledge on pretty much anything... you even lack common sense.

The majority of Europe are strong allies with England.

A scenario here. If you were to war with Britian... Automatically Europe back us... That includes the Russians.

Israel would quickly jump to your defense. While that's happening. Israel would go after Iran(as israel have been waiting to take out iran for a long time).

Then you have Iran(aswell as half teh middle east vs israel)

China gets ALL its oil from Iran and Russia. So that's china on the brits side.

Then you have Australia who would also back the brits due to the fact they're practically brits.

Then, to make matters worse. North korea would randomly bomb the sh*t out of you as china aren't their to say "dont bomb america", beacuse chinas already at war with america.

You've got to have little to no common sense to believe America is a threat to anyone... You guys have pretty much made 90% of countrys in the world dislike you

-----------

I apolagise if this comes as a shock to you and you fail to believe it. But it's the truth. Right now the only reason america hasn't been attacked yet is beacuse the brits and its allies(europe) are in close with you.
you cant be serious with this.......

i just came to the realisation that your either retarded or really young, or a combination of both....
 11 years ago '06        #207
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Wasnt there death total like 11 mill! I might be wrong Might be more then that! I havent read into WW 2 in 2 years or so!
 12-06-2006, 02:50 PM         #208
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
you cant be serious with this.......

i just came to the realisation that your either retarded or really young, or a combination of both....
This coming from a guy who can't tell the difference between 'your' and 'you're'... Give me a break:rolleyes:
 12-06-2006, 02:51 PM         #209
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
American football also started being played with heads, i don't see why you're so mad at history
Did you read that in science magazine too?

American football is a descendant of rugby and the first game was played by Rutgers University and Princeton University. Yea the game was violent at first and there were deaths, but no one was using human heads.

Either way you are the most gullible tea and crumpets kid I've ever come across. If it's one publication or book then it's gospel.

You keep telling everybody to pick up a book, why don't you try researching something from other sources before you believe one reporter or publication. So far youve thrown out about 4 things you call fact that myself or others have proven to be false or speculation.
 12-06-2006, 02:51 PM         #210
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Wasnt there death total like 11 mill! I might be wrong Might be more then that! I havent read into WW 2 in 2 years or so!
Yep, it was high.

I see it like this. It's a catch 22.

Without America, Britian would probably be part of Germany right now.

But without Britian, America would be the same.

If we lost, then pretty much everyone lost. Because America couldn't of taken, China, Germany, Europe, and then Russia and Britian(if we were defeated)

Catch 22, or w/e it's called
 11 years ago '06        #211
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Well we can all agree that every country gave there blood to f!ght off a tyrant!
 12-06-2006, 02:52 PM         #212
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Did you read that in science magazine too?

American football is a descendant of rugby and the first game was played by Rutgers University and Princeton University. Yea the game was violent at first and there were deaths, but no one was using human heads.

Either way you are the most gullible tea and crumpets kid I've ever come across. If it's one publication or book then it's gospel.

You keep telling everybody to pick up a book, why don't you try researching something from other sources before you believe one reporter or publication. So far youve thrown out about 4 things you call fact that myself or others have proven to be false or speculation.
Rugby didn't start at a univeristy... AT ALL
 12-06-2006, 02:55 PM         #213
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The legendary story/myth about the origin of Rugby football—whereby a young man named William Webb Ellis "took the ball in his arms [i.e. caught it] and ran", showing "a fine disregard", while playing Rugby School's already distinctive version of football (not to be confused with a.ssociation football, which was codified much later) in 1823—has little evidence to support it.
 12-06-2006, 02:57 PM         #214
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Rugby didn't start at a univeristy... AT ALL
I didn't say Rugby started at a university. American football did. It didn't start with human heads like you claim. The fact that you didn't understand my post proves that you can't comprehend most of the literature you read.
 12-06-2006, 02:59 PM         #215
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
I didn't say Rugby started at a university. American football did. It didn't start with human heads like you claim. The fact that you didn't understand my post proves that you can't comprehend most of the literature you read.
American football descended from Rugby, and Rugby descended the same way as 'soccer', bunch of guys running around with heads
 11 years ago '04        #216
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
This coming from a guy who can't tell the difference between 'your' and 'you're'... Give me a break:rolleyes:
thanks for running a spell check idiot.....
its called typing in shorthand, if you read it and figured it out, it achieved its purpose

kinda ironic how you say this, but couldnt spell apologise (look back a few posts and hang ur head in shame you spelled something wrong :wow: )

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 12-06-2006 at 03:03 PM..
 12-06-2006, 03:01 PM         #217
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
American football descended from Rugby, and Rugby descended the same way as 'soccer', bunch of guys running around with heads
Well with your logic I could probably go way back in history and link playing tennis to caveman clubbing each other with spiked clubs.

@ your logic.
 11 years ago '06        #218
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 RediKnight said:
Well with your logic I could probably go way back in history and link playing tennis to caveman clubbing each other with spiked clubs.

@ your logic.
That could be the next Geico commercial!! Love thoses commercials with the cavemen!
 12-06-2006, 03:04 PM         #219
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:

@ your logic.
No. Because what i'm saying is pretty well documented.

'Soccer' started being played with human heads(wether you believe me or not)... And rugby is believed to have been adapted around the same time from 'soccer'. Thus suggesting they also used heads
 11 years ago '04        #220
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 RediKnight said:

@ your logic.
what i said a few posts ago, this guy is dumb as hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy