Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 02:25 PM         #1
10326 pageviews
438 comments

Ali G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manchester United is the greatest

futball dynasty like ever. Rekonize.

438 comments for "Manchester United is the greatest"

12-05-2006, 02:26 PM         #2
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres enough e-celebrities on boxden homo, get a life.
 12-05-2006, 02:38 PM         #3
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How boutz yous shut da fu*k up big bird. Ill eatz you. Westside. And whatz an aliaces? Freal Ize dont get it. Boyakasha!
 12-05-2006, 02:38 PM         #4
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beckham >
 12-05-2006, 02:49 PM         #5
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
respect!
 12-05-2006, 03:04 PM         #6
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peace. My manz abovez me knows what Im talkins about.
 12-05-2006, 03:30 PM         #7
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
fu*k Soccer..and n*ggas wit Aliaces
America has better sports?

Give me a fu*king break

the world plays 'soccer', rugby, cricket and softball

Because america is GARBAGE at everyone of those, you create your own sporst... basketball, americna football, baseball and ice hockey...

which keep in mind NOBODY else in the world cares about... then you call the tournaments sh*t like "world championship"... which basically means canadian bums vs american bums

its funny how you guys do that... you did the same wen u got to the mean "woohoo we're first on the moon".. but whoelse was trying? really?
 12-05-2006, 03:34 PM         #8
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Give me a fu*king break

Because america is GARBAGE at everyone of those, you create your own sporst... basketball, americna football, baseball and ice hockey...

which keep in mind NOBODY else in the world cares about... then you call the tournaments sh*t like "world championship"... which basically means canadian bums vs american bums

its funny how you guys do that... you did the same wen u got to the mean "woohoo we're first on the moon".. but whoelse was trying? really?

Rancid, shutup bi*chass. you never even come into BXSC unless its talk about how you think English sports are better than American, otherwise you never even show ur face in here. You were sonned to death in here not too long ago, and u still peckin around? NOBODY CARES ABOUT ENGLISH SPORTS ON BOXDEN, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD U DUMB fu*k. Go eat some krumpets bi*ch
 12-05-2006, 03:34 PM         #9
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at a country that has to create its own sporsts to save embarassment of losing at REAL(yes i went there) sports

baseball... ripped version of rounders(a girls game)
american football... rugby with more f*g**t rules, kids with helments and padding that makes the players look like they wearing bed matresses
basketball... a copy of netball(another female game)
ice hockey... again, a girls game just played on ice with more padding.. damn, thats gangsta

Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-05-2006 at 03:36 PM..
 12-05-2006, 03:35 PM         #10
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Rancid, shutup bi*chass. you never even come into BXSC unless its talk about how you think English sports are better than American, otherwise you never even show ur face in here. You were sonned to death in here not too long ago, and u still peckin around? NOBODY CARES ABOUT ENGLISH SPORTS ON BOXDEN, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD U DUMB fu*k. Go eat some krumpets bi*ch
i haven't brought up 'english' sports, i've brought up sports that the world play

real sports... kids mad because every sport in america is a lame version of already existing sports
 12-05-2006, 03:37 PM         #11
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soccer is wacc as fu*k, n*gga's runnin around like a bunch of bi*ches. Soccer=Guys with little arms. Couldnt make it in a real sport
 12-05-2006, 03:37 PM         #12
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
Stop bein' mad at the US..u think when they invented basketball they was like.."sh*t, i cant play Rugby and 'Soccer' so we'll play these insteas.."..

STFU
no, they thought... "well, the rest of the world keeps owning us as netball... so to save us from further embarassment... we'll create a sport that only we and other homos3xual countrys play"

everyone but americans and canadians knows i'm right

lol at a country having to fathem their own sports
 12-05-2006, 03:38 PM         #13
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Give me a fu*king break

basketball is the second most popular sport in the world...
 12-05-2006, 03:38 PM         #14
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Soccer is wacc as fu*k, n*gga's runnin around like a bunch of bi*ches. Soccer=Guys with little arms. Couldnt make it in a real sport
You have a basketball avatar, a sport for people whoa re talentless and only play the game because they're semi-retarded in height

the worldcups tv rating was 3x the population on eath... everyone but yanks love football, and you guys only dislike it cos ur team is laughable
 12-05-2006, 03:39 PM         #15
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLll!!!!!!!!!
 12-05-2006, 03:40 PM         #16
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
basketball is the second most popular sport in the world...
no it isn't and whoever told you these facts is a LIAR

soccer = 1
netball(as ridiculous as it may sound = 2
cricket = 3(played by EVERYONE in the world)
rugby = 4th

americans sports dont even make 10th... laughable, and you honestly believe basketball is 2nd most popular in the world... yeah, the tooth fairys real too

who aside from americans and canadians care about basketball?
 12-05-2006, 03:41 PM         #17
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Give me a fu*king break

soccer is #1 sport in the world but basketball is a close #2. n' wtf is rugby & crickets? nobody watches that sh*t....cept maybe in britain
 12-05-2006, 03:41 PM         #18
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at all the yanks comin out of the woodwork and being mad vexed
 12-05-2006, 03:41 PM         #19
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You have a basketball avatar, a sport for people whoa re talentless and only play the game because they're semi-retarded in height

the worldcups tv rating was 3x the population on eath... everyone but yanks love football, and you guys only dislike it cos ur team is laughable

Basketball takes 100% more talent then a bunch of morons running up n down the field. fu*k outta here who gives a fu*k about TV Ratings. No one cares about Soccer because its a womans sport
 12-05-2006, 03:42 PM         #20
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
soccer is #1 sport in the world but basketball is a close #2. n' wtf is rugby & crickets? nobody watches that sh*t....cept maybe in britain
cricket = played in all of the middle east, australia, new zealand, west indies, the whole of europe(thats basically the whole world apart from america)

rugby = played in the same above

anyone who tells you basketball is second is HIGH
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy