Dec 5 - Lil wayne "I donít see no fu*king Clipse. This is a ... legend youíre talking to ...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Lil wayne getting "big headed""

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
Wow the comedy never stops. Wayne mad he couldn't get a track from pharrell. Dissing the clipse tho... I aint there number 1 fan but they would eat that nicca....no homo
 12-05-2006, 03:08 PM         #82
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:

Incase u didnt kno b4 and after katrina New orleans was/is the murder capital of the country. Only reason New orleans wasnt named this year is because the police never released the murder stats to the FBI

And that katrina comment was uncalled for
this coming frmo a guy who's upping his city because of high murder rates

YOU deserve a long painful death... kids like you are the downfall of society

and my comment was uncalled for, who fu*king cares!? you kids are all the same, you joke on other sh*t in the world(tsunami) but when something bad happens in your city(which is and will always be a sh*thole might i add) it's uncalled for... give me a fu*king break

your city is and will always be filled with scum.... highest murder rates in the country? might aswell put a cage around you c*nts and let you merk each other......

and yes, i went there.... bad rep me if u disagree, i couldnt give a fu*k

when tourists come to america, NO is the city they avoid, you know why... because the majority of people in it are sub-humans
 11 years ago '06        #83
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
The comedy again continues omg..... HILARIOUS. Anybody know when the next award show is. I can't wait to see what happens....

Kissing Baby, Juvie, BG, and Trina???
Wayne got tha yuck mouth yo!!
That nicca prolly got mouth herpes or something.. 24-7 mono.:sick:

He needs to stick 2 music and stop talking trash.. k!ll everbody with success... and brush his teeth.
 11 years ago '05        #84
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

"This n*gga gay..."

btw I never liked Wayne, his voice is too girly and a little homo sounding for me.
 11 years ago '04        #85
thuggy05 
space
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
lets go weezy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #86
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 justindlawson said:
oooo its cool to k!ll people..your hard.. you lil f*g**t...ya your the city of death alright...ya god k!lls people in your city for nothing too. its called aka hurricane katrina....be proud you k!ll n*ggas for nothing...

So what if n*ggaz in his city k!ll...n*ggaz k!ll everywhere...that doesn't make N.O. special....

And according to Wayne himself...he's never k!lled anyone...or to the best of my knowledge shot anyone....except for himself...

So. In closing, I'm doubting this n*ggaz gangsta.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Hmm, Weezy used to be my n*gga but I'm kinda disgusted by this developement. Was he fukkin high when he did this interview or sumthin????
 12-05-2006, 03:26 PM         #88
JustINtime  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BENZIEBOX said:
Lol to lil wayne, what made him so pissed to say this. Lotta people in hip hop jus dont like Pharrell. I remember seein an interview with Raekwon talkin bout he thinks hes fu*kin up hip hop...dude aint even really hip hop.
fu*k you bro. for hating. wack a.ss n*gga
 12-05-2006, 03:31 PM         #89
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga has lost his everlovin mind. Somebody needs to put him in his place.
 11 years ago '06        #90
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
i know why wayne is talking sh*t. ever since he said he's the best no one has challenged him. n*ggas said he was a gangsta, but no one said he couldn't rap. i think wayne is trying to get some attention to him and currensy. i'd also like to see if anyone tries to battle it out with wayne.

controversy sells. controversy sells. controversy sells (some of yall still don't get it).

do i like wayne. yes, ever since the sq mixtapes. is he going beyind his boundaries? hell yes!

jay-z endorsed wyane and tried to sign him. now wayne is gonna diss him

i think there is a conspiracy and the industry may be setting up beefs. it just doesn't add up.
 12-05-2006, 03:36 PM         #91
Fidel_Castro_30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Call Him Weezy F Baby

F Stands For Fraud
 11 years ago '04        #92
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
And Wayne is officially gay for that. I don't care...I'll still listen to his music...but other than that...fu*k him and his homo ways....
 11 years ago '06        #93
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
im gonna be honest the clipse album was not really good. the beats aint even good. For some reason people are mystified by Pharell. His singin sucks, the ice cream shoes are ugly as fu*k, he is responsible for Gwen Stefani actually thinking she is hip hop, but he makes some nice beats now and then...not always...just now and then.
 11 years ago '05        #94
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Poloboy69 said:
n*ggaz hate on pharrell for no reason. other then jay and puff aint nobody fu*king with pharrell with the paper. n*gga got deals by louis vuitton and marc jacobs not to mention the hottest clothing like on the fu*king planet thats own by a black person. wayne is a homo. n*ggaz dont kiss n*ggaz.
hottest on the planet? that sh*t is ugly.
who the hell wants a pastel colored camo hoodie?
 12-05-2006, 03:46 PM         #95
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's lost his mind
u know if he had a chance to get on a pharrell beat he'd get on it quicker than baby's lips
 11 years ago '04        #96
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,597 | Props total: 2992 2992
 r a n c i d said:
this coming frmo a guy who's upping his city because of high murder rates

YOU deserve a long painful death... kids like you are the downfall of society

and my comment was uncalled for, who fu*king cares!? you kids are all the same, you joke on other sh*t in the world(tsunami) but when something bad happens in your city(which is and will always be a sh*thole might i add) it's uncalled for... give me a fu*king break

your city is and will always be filled with scum.... highest murder rates in the country? might aswell put a cage around you c*nts and let you merk each other......

and yes, i went there.... bad rep me if u disagree, i couldnt give a fu*k

when tourists come to america, NO is the city they avoid, you know why... because the majority of people in it are sub-humans
this coming from a guy who descended from neaderthals......you people are notorious for homos3xuality. europe is the birthplace, it's well documented with the greeks and romans. so basically your a f*g commenting on other men.
 12-05-2006, 04:00 PM         #97
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
this coming from a guy who descended from neaderthals......you people are notorious for homos3xuality. europe is the birthplace, it's well documented with the greeks and romans. so basically your a f*g commenting on other men.
Why do you bring up history.

America is proven, has more homos3xuals currently than any other country in the world

you can talk about sh*t that happens hundreds of years ago all you like fact is

1/6th men in america are homos3xual(fact)
1/3 females are overweight(fact)
1/2 voted for bush(fact

tell me who lost1?
 12-05-2006, 04:04 PM         #98
J0E CRE3P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude sucks....can't rap for nothing
 11 years ago '06        #99
wilsonb6 
space
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
source and wtf i dont see this happening
 12-05-2006, 04:06 PM         #100
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne lost

he just said he kissed bg and juve?

he lost again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy