Dec 5 - Lil wayne "I donít see no fu*king Clipse. This is a ... legend youíre talking to ...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Lil wayne getting "big headed""

Props Slaps
 12-07-2006, 05:30 PM         #201
nutty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight up, lil wayne is the sh*t right now.He's been in the game for over 10yrs.In my opinon he's jus been perfectn his lyrics over the years and has gotten better.You cant hate on lil wayne for wear bape after tha clipse.Clipse is jus haten cuz no one gave f*uck wen there weren bape lol.All im sayn is lil wayne has why more muscle in hip hop, than the clipse period.
 12-07-2006, 05:37 PM         #202
htown4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHo is Wyane
 11 years ago '06        #203
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne dosen't really have street cred, the sh*t he does talk about is the sh*t he done seen baby and the rest of them n*ggas do...
 12-07-2006, 05:50 PM         #204
steezbx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then there are people who think Wayne is a great rapper.
 12-07-2006, 05:52 PM         #205
steezbx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's been in the game for over 10yrs.
and will not be mentioned among hip hops elite in 10 years.
 11 years ago '05        #206
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
lil wayne suck
 11 years ago '05        #207
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
im just wondering what else would the lil n*gga do if baby says do it
 11 years ago '05        #208
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
BET YOU IF YOU ASK LIL WEENIE IF HE IS A MAN OR A MOUSE? HE WOULD PROBALY REPLY WITH "I LIKE CHEESE!"
 12-07-2006, 08:25 PM         #209
edwin2181  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i lost all respect for cash money ever since i saw those fu*kers with those wack a.ss PT Cruiser Limos.
 12-07-2006, 11:38 PM         #210
ASI_Crew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's crazy dissing Pharrell
 11 years ago '06        #211
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
yo wayne been lunchin recently this n*gga been saying some reckless sh*t he must be on his period
 12-08-2006, 12:05 AM         #212
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its so funny because if you ain't claiming you the best n*gga doing it you ain't. I don't knock Jay, Big, Nas or Wanye. Its been real n*ggas before them and it will be real n*ggas after them.

Real talk, If Pac was here this wouldn't be a discussion. He was that n*gga, his death put that void in the game period. Biggie never even came at Pac publically, Hit Em Up. Do you think a n*gga today, anybody in the game, could ever have to balls to do that. n*ggas beef on the 12th track on the CD but they ain't dropping bombs on the radio. Last cat to do that was Nas, so to be quite frank just wait and see cuz its no doubt in my mind that wanye is that type n*gga, he got the south behind him, he got the dip behind him, thats seems like a army to me. Juelz and Cam already don't fu*k wit Jay so...?
 12-08-2006, 01:02 AM         #213
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dont want it with weezy

we ridin for em and the whole cash money crew

gyeah dig?
 11 years ago '06        #214
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Bang 0n Em said:
they dont want it with weezy

we ridin for em and the whole cash money crew

gyeah dig?
Well keep ridin his dyck hommie That n*gga done lost his mind diss'in everybody man. n*gga needs ta lay of that X
 12-08-2006, 08:48 AM         #215
Norml_Row  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahahahhahahaahah ROFL LMAO LOL hahahhhahaah this is some funny sh*t I havnt laughed like this in years.
 11 years ago '05        #216
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$792 | Props total: 40 40
"ICE CREAM hoodie..bathing ape tennis shoes//no time for pictures no timefor interviews'

dang..i like wayne too..but he bout to dig hisself a hole...4realz!!..and how he gon say that bout pharell..but be wearin his clothes...and will shout i out in a rhyme.......
 12-08-2006, 10:37 PM         #217
Paralex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's just got his head up his a.ss since The Carter II did so well last year. I thought bape was cool before Lil Wayne some hoody on.
 11 years ago '04        #218
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
 Poloboy69 said:
n*ggaz hate on pharrell for no reason. other then jay and puff aint nobody fu*king with pharrell with the paper. n*gga got deals by louis vuitton and marc jacobs not to mention the hottest clothing like on the fu*king planet thats own by a black person. wayne is a homo. n*ggaz dont kiss n*ggaz.
true about his paper. long money.

but sean john is the king of hip-hop fashion. its hot, can be classy, and its affordable. BBC sh*t costs 300 a t-shirt right? he doesnt sell very many of these man. you even seen someone in real life with a BBC hoodie or real ice creams? ive seen a tee once but it was probably fake.

and also...ice creams are disgusting. some of the worst shoes ever. looks like some lil girls doll shoes or something. i cant even begin to describe them.
 12-09-2006, 02:24 AM         #219
GeMiNi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP3688 said:
"ICE CREAM hoodie..bathing ape tennis shoes//no time for pictures no timefor interviews'

dang..i like wayne too..but he bout to dig hisself a hole...4realz!!..and how he gon say that bout pharell..but be wearin his clothes...and will shout i out in a rhyme.......

I was about to say that...but on another note//People started wearing the Bapes b4 Wayne started to rock'em maybe he influnced some to rock it but not like that tho bcuz its promoted almost everywhere(specially in bootleg kicks sites) yall know that true shyts too. Wayne's my boy but damn he fu*k'd up on this one...specially that Clipse just got a XXL on XXL magz...so they do have one up on him saying we dropped a classic....how about u? ......ok everybody meet "Me.Me too"
 11 years ago '06        #220
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Real talk...i fu*k wit weezy on the lyrikal...but son is not seein the clipse....and them dudes hood wit it.....they got street cred....no bull..but he spazzin....lets just get the rhymes out yamean...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ĎStar Wars: The Last Jedií Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy