Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
 JayNoteZ said:
i listen to rock. its pretty cool i know i usually can't relate but just the vibe and melodies of some rock songs are catchy and i enjoy listening to them. not to mention rock was started by black folks, but country ill prolly neva fuk with so i guess its the same for white guys, they like the vibe. i have no problem but i do have a problem when some white guy tries to tell me about rap/hip hop as if they were born into it when they know damn well they parents had them on janis joplin n sh*t

^^^^^ double edged sword homies, dude says he cant relate to rock so he listens to melodys and beats, same way that some whites cant relate but vibe to the beats, catchy hooks, and melody in hip hop songs. some people say whats ruining hip hop is the fact that nobody realy listens to the message/lyrics anymore they jus want beats and catchy hooks. i wonder if the rock community looks down on us (hip hop community) for not listening to or catching the message in their songs the way we do them. somthin to think about
 12-05-2006, 08:46 AM         #122
$Jer$eyBalla$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
Well wut about black kids who grew up in the suburbs wit white people, they must cant relate either.
 12-05-2006, 09:39 AM         #123
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do black people use boxden, you didn't create it.. the white man did, you can't relate

laughable
 11 years ago '04        #124
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
this also comes from a perspective of what type of hip hop you support....underground hip hop (little brother,hiero,living legends,visionaries,etc...) speak upon dfferent issues other then just drugs gangs and violence...so it has a more diverse audience....if u ever been to say rock the bells or any other real hip hop/underground show u realize its about the music and race does not matter...so underground hip hop is beautiful becuz it gives us music that everyone can relate to becuz the artists are intelligent enuff to break away from the typical guns and drugs and use their minds and creativity...it definitely is true that alot of whites AND blacks listen to music they can't relate too, but then again alot of the artists dont sell drugs or gnag bang or murder, its just what they say to sell records...music is for everyone....like someone before said you can NOT own a genre of music...music is universal
 12-05-2006, 12:06 PM         #125
thajman01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
....WOW......! So Im going to have one race tell my race what to do.....hmmmmm....that sounds racist! Do I have to sell crack to like The Clipse or appreciate thier music... Do I have to be from Atlanta or down south to appreciate crunk? Do I have to be from Marcy Projects to appreciate Jay-Z? Hellllll No! Ive been to certain hip hop concerts where the crowd was predominately white instead of african american....why should that be a problem....Trying to tell a race what music to listen to isnt to the degree but a slight example of the same bullsh*t that was pumped out oppositely throughout time with racism...cuz you know that was an ignorant racist comment that you made....! Im white and I will rap along with every verse of my favorite rappers that I want to...! If we are ruining hip hop then see how many records you will sell if u want to neglect a race from listening to it....prolly as many as k-fed...! Its 2006 and we have ppl making more and more ignorant statements!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #126
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
lol...i got one thing to say & that's...run dmc & aerosmith.

*close thread*
 12-05-2006, 12:20 PM         #127
6 Minutez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
you donb't know sh*t bout hip hop,

hip hop is uniting people, communities by sharing a commen thing and that's one of the five elements of hip hop

dumb fool, get some education and stop with the white vs black or other race
 12-05-2006, 12:43 PM         #128
slimshady45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
U need to Evaluate your mental son...man there's so many dumb ignorant, stupid and idiotic people on this site...White people have nothing to do with hip hop losing its way...and u probably one of those Lupe Fiasco nerdy a.ss black dudes that sit at your computer and wish u were gangster anyway..Someone needs to make a BX for people over 21 only...sick of lookin at and reading all these little kiddie postings

^^^^^^ Lupe Fiasco part got me rollin!!!

"and u probably one of those Lupe Fiasco nerdy a.ss black dudes that sit at your computer and wish u were gangster anyway..."

11 years ago '05        #129
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,103 | Props total: 1537 1537
When people buy albums like Jibbs and Dem Franchise Boys, thats whats k!lling hip hop. Instead of buying good artists like Ghostface, Nas, Royce Da 5'9, Common, etc. I don't think it'll ever change either. Maybe as this generation gets older they'll realize that people like Yung Joc and Young Jeezy are both dumb as hell and are both putting up fronts. Young Jeezy is soooo fake but people buy it anyway.
 12-05-2006, 02:12 PM         #130
c_vlasak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you say white people are ruining hip-hop. The majority of my white friedns listne to reall sh*t like biggie, kweli, nas, jay etc. Most of the black people i know listen to sh*t thta has no lyrical content. Look at the underground like 75% of the artist are white. there not about a phat beat or selling out their about lyricism. racial sh*t needs to stop hip-hop is not blakc and white.
 12-05-2006, 04:27 PM         #131
highchief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a stupid a.ss thread...who the fu*k cares if white people listen to hip hop, music is universal its not for one race or culture, fu*k the person that started this thread, you're an ignorant dumbass.
 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM         #132
BlackREpublican  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeaaaaa
 12-05-2006, 04:29 PM         #133
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your ignorance is beyond comprehention
 12-05-2006, 04:37 PM         #134
*N*A*S*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight guys, im not black myself, im iraqi, but to be honest, white people arent really ruining hip hop, if anything, you should be happy that you guys are attracting such a wide range of fans and artists.

but i can also see what the threadstarter is saying....sort of, i dont completely agree. im not implying white people to leave hip hop alone, but what really annoys me is the white guys trying to act black, come up on boxden and talk like YO ON DA REAL, DAT NEW GAME TRACK WAZ DOPE....and all that kind of stuff, cmon bro, you white people arent impressing anybody
all im saying white people is listen to hip hop, like hip hop, vibe to hip hop, but dont put yourself out to try to impress people and act like what your not, but also dont get me wrong, if your a white kid the grew up amongst gangsters and sniffed coke all your life and k!lled people....then okay, you might have an arguement, but then you can also turn around and say that every black guy hasnt done those things....its a sketchy issue, but in general i think we should just let them do it, its not doing anything to the culture, its adding to the record sales aint it?.....so i say welcome them into the hip hop community, i mean why not you dont lose anything right?
 12-05-2006, 04:45 PM         #135
Jwalkin23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people ruined hiphop.

Its all corporate. People are tryna sell out to u damn suburbanites. n*ggaz is more cornced with being the richest rapper, then being the BEST rapper.

What annoys me is whiteboys from montana and idaho who come on here speakin slang they picked up from the wire and smack DVDs. Dudes drop the n-bomb every 3 lines, but never been within 10 feet of a real n*gga .

I can understand whiteboys who group up in the hood but.......

Seriously how many n*ggaz live in montana .

Montan and hiphop dont go together. Listen all you want, you're not part of the movement.

End of discussion.

Last edited by Jwalkin23; 12-05-2006 at 04:47 PM..
 12-05-2006, 04:47 PM         #136
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIPHOP BELONGS TO KNOW ONE...yea it was started by black ppl...but its a universal thing..its a way of life......it sees no colors or boundaries...

fu*k YA LIFE, pus*y...
 11 years ago '04        #137
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
so i guess white people cant listen to rap in your eyes?
your parents must be ashamed of themselves for giving birth to a moron
 12-05-2006, 04:50 PM         #138
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Its all corporate. People are tryna sell out to u damn suburbanites. n*ggaz is more cornced with being the richest rapper, then being the BEST rapper.

So based on your logic - Black peolpe shouldnt listen to it beacuse theyre not supporting it (ie artists need money to survive and Black people dont give them any money,and without cashflow there wouldnt BE any artists).

your just wrong son...
 11 years ago '04        #139
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Jwalkin23 said:

What annoys me is whiteboys from montana and idaho who come on here speakin slang they picked up from the wire and smack DVDs. Dudes drop the n-bomb every 3 lines, but never been within 10 feet of a real n*gga .

I can understand whiteboys who group up in the hood but.......

Seriously how many n*ggaz live in montana .

Montan and hiphop dont go together. Listen all you want, you're not part of the movement.

End of discussion.
more like eminem saved hip-hop when he first came out.

theres no boundaries in rap i don't why you can say white people cant listen to rap, then black people cant listen to rock because "your" hip-hop is thrashed by people in the south but you blame white people. people who say white people cant listen to rap need to quit life. not being racist but sh*t..your dumber than a box of rocks..
 12-05-2006, 05:02 PM         #140
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *N*A*S* said:
iight guys, im not black myself, im iraqi, but to be honest, white people arent really ruining hip hop, if anything, you should be happy that you guys are attracting such a wide range of fans and artists.

but i can also see what the threadstarter is saying....sort of, i dont completely agree. im not implying white people to leave hip hop alone, but what really annoys me is the white guys trying to act black, come up on boxden and talk like YO ON DA REAL, DAT NEW GAME TRACK WAZ DOPE....and all that kind of stuff, cmon bro, you white people arent impressing anybody
all im saying white people is listen to hip hop, like hip hop, vibe to hip hop, but dont put yourself out to try to impress people and act like what your not, but also dont get me wrong, if your a white kid the grew up amongst gangsters and sniffed coke all your life and k!lled people....then okay, you might have an arguement, but then you can also turn around and say that every black guy hasnt done those things....its a sketchy issue, but in general i think we should just let them do it, its not doing anything to the culture, its adding to the record sales aint it?.....so i say welcome them into the hip hop community, i mean why not you dont lose anything right?
just a heads up...
you're just as dumb as the threadstarter.
& you say ''we'' iraq was a huge part of the hip hop movement. "c'mon bro", fu*k outta here.

Last edited by fivetwenty5; 12-05-2006 at 05:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy