Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 09:02 PM         #101
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wouldn't anyone be able to relate? The best rappers deal with reality, passion and emotions. They teach, they observe and they comment...

50 Cent is WWE, nobody can relate to that, but people still buy his albums...

Common, Ghostface, Nas etc. spit about real life. Everyone should be able to relate to that. White, black, yellow or purple...
 11 years ago '04        #102
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 dumb_ass23 said:
Why wouldn't anyone be able to relate? The best rappers deal with reality, passion and emotions. They teach, they observe and they comment...

Common, Ghostface, Nas etc. spit about real life. Everyone should be able to relate to that. White, black, yellow or purple...
I agree. Not every rapper raps about hood sh*t.

They rap about life in general as well. God, struggles, etc. EVERYONE in life has had those encounters.
 12-04-2006, 09:06 PM         #103
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
How is it not racial when he says why do white ppl listen to hiphop if they can't relate?

Music has always been universal. I didn't fu*king know I had to be black to listen to rap music.
When I posted the not racial, it was pertaining to my post, but I can see the mix up.
But once again, if you were one of those dudes going around talking down on south.
Saying south dumb and sh*t and you are white aswell, you shouldn't get offended. Because you were doing the same by making a post saying a certain region is dumb.
 11 years ago '05        #104
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 dumb_ass23 said:

people like fantasy.... why do you think biographys and documentarys sell less then fiction and action movies? Not cus theyre not good but because people like to get away from reality once in a while.... Life is too hard for people sometimes so they need distractions.

Last edited by CMar22; 12-04-2006 at 09:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #105
weezywee1872 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
these black people hating on us white people are the same people who call white people crackers and honkys and think its funny, then when the "N" word gets thrown around they cry about it. im not racist and i have plenty of black friends, but how do all of the black haters on here relate to hip-hop when they are at home sitting on the internet starting race wars online. bunch of rap groupies.
 11 years ago '05        #106
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 weezywee1872 said:
these black people hating on us white people are the same people who call white people crackers and honkys and think its funny, then when the "N" word gets thrown around they cry about it. im not racist and i have plenty of black friends,
999,999,999th time i heard that expresion in bold... i laugh everytime i hear it

Last edited by CMar22; 12-04-2006 at 09:09 PM..
 12-04-2006, 09:11 PM         #107
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 weezywee1872 said:
these black people hating on us white people are the same people who call white people crackers and honkys and think its funny, then when the "N" word gets thrown around they cry about it. im not racist and i have plenty of black friends, but how do all of the black haters on here relate to hip-hop when they are at home sitting on the internet starting race wars online. bunch of rap groupies.
Lol, I hate when dudes say "I'm not racist, I have plenty of _______ friends."
That doesn't mean anything. It makes you sound just as ignorant.
"I'm not racist and I respect all cultures and walks of life" would be a bit more justifiable.
 12-04-2006, 09:11 PM         #108
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
999,999,999th time i heard that expresion in bold... i laugh everytime i hear it
lol, you beat me to it.
 12-04-2006, 09:32 PM         #109
OGWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow you are a fu*kin low life piece of sh*t...... just be cause were in the ghetto and from the gutta....Man rich white people are gangsta...look at organized crimes, one of my tightest homies is white and hes probally more g than half you motherfu*kas out there...also there was this one guy, Eminem?
you racist mother fu*ka

REP THE D n*gga!!
 11 years ago '06        #110
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
there rich black people, there are rich white people
there poor white people, there are poor black people
there white poeple that sell, k!ll, and steal, there are black people who to it to
there are black people that like rock/other music, and white people to
not all rap is about gangs, drugs, money, hustlin
there is rap about life, love, freedom, politcs, family, pain, struggle, happiness, etc., evey person in the whole world can relate to one thing on that list, dosen't matter if you rappin or singin, dosen't matter what race you are, music sees no boundaries or colors, would you really want it to be all black rappers, black record labels, all black producers/enginers/recording studios, all black advertisement, only black fans can by music, and they can only play shows in black owned clubs, or stadiums, only black people on boxden. our country would be back to where it was 100 years ago

oh yeah to the threadstarter, fu*k you
 11 years ago '05        #111
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
you racist piece of sh*t.....

color has nothing to do with being able to relate to a struggle......

im sure i could show you some white folks that live around here that are doing just as bad as, if not worse than, anybody else in the country......

its people like you, with your narrow minded, ignorant views that are ruining rap......not even rap, all of society.....
 11 years ago '04        #112
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
Your a fu*king douche bag.

Since when is hip hop just black music.
:finger:
 12-04-2006, 11:20 PM         #113
COcaine.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firearmfreedy44 said:
You know your getting hate for this right ? And eminem was the greatist thing that ever happen to hiphop.

Thats exactly what hes talking about

@ Eminem greatest thing that ever happened to hip hop get the fu*k outta here
 12-04-2006, 11:32 PM         #114
djstubbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz i can
 12-05-2006, 07:22 AM         #115
mlmc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im white, i can relate to things said in lyrics.. yea, I admit tho.. im not a gangster. You see hiphop isnt "gangster" tho.. its all you youngsters who think hiphop was created by 50 cent.

Hiphop in its true essence is the four elements combined, ya'll forgot that? I guess so. MC:ing is just a part of it. The business had to label it and stamped "hiphop" as a genre. Nowadays its distorted by billboards, making money sets the trends.

The old ways of hiphop is somewhat lost now. I remember lyrics could be rough, but it wasnt glorified like today. They told their story to let you in on it, so you could relate, like reading a book.. the MC took you to another place. Nowadays they gladly tell you the same story, but its all for frontin' and to boast the 'crazy childhood' they had to live to become the gangster they is today. That sh*t is wack.. the old MCs is almost all gone, sometimes you hear them. When Masta Ace dropped "Disposable Arts" i felt some it, thats was straight nostalgia.. ya'll should check it out. He portrays life, tells you stories, shares memories, feelings and sh*t ppl dont even mention among friends.. thats MCing, moving people. Not telling ppl what they want to hear just to make a buck..

Hiphop itself is not yours or anyone elses. It is what it is, what you want it to be and noone can tell me what hiphop is to me. You get my vibe?

Last edited by mlmc; 12-05-2006 at 07:25 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #116
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
LOL at the first line...."I'm not being racist" lol...
 12-05-2006, 07:26 AM         #117
dZihan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm an African American but this is racist as fu*k. If some white dude come up in here saying some sh*t like "Why do black people. . .?" they would be e-stomped and rightly so. . . You give da n*ggaz out there a bad name, f*gget. Off yourself.
 12-05-2006, 08:11 AM         #118
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

Eminem is garbage btw.
theres about 30-40 million people who bought his cds that think otherwise
 12-05-2006, 08:21 AM         #119
NY ReeMo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't been on this site for a while but I have to say that this is the dumbest thread I've seen. k!llethal, hip hop is not "black" music. It doesn't take much to listen to the music and realize the struggle or whatever it is that the rapper is rhyming about. I listen to certain rock songs and I don't have to relate. Plus with the bullsh*t thats being put out there, how hards is it to "snap ya fingaz" or wave your hands and chant "show me what you got"?

The Beastie Boys made it far in hip hop and their Jewish. What does that say?
 11 years ago '06        #120
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
this thread starter is a ignorant homo, fu*k you
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy