Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

most viewed right now
 86
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Bo$$OfDaWest said:
@ wiggadude giving me hate,

aww did i make u mad white boy?? haha thats some real bi*ch sh*t to do

i guess im supposed to give u hate back now

but i aint no sensative a.ss n*gga like u
you wish you were white.
 12-04-2006, 08:35 PM         #82
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suttle said:
Haha werd. Dont make excuses, if u wanted a education bad enuff u'd stay outta that sh*t & get ur mind right. Instead u wanna just give up & blame it on the conditions u live in. I live by myself w/ my ma & she waitresses at red lobster, which if u aint know, aint too great cash wise, but she does her best so i dont stress it. I grew up in them same conditions, but got away from the ppl that I been cool with 4ever cuz I knew they was gunna pull me down from what i wanted to do. Where am i at? 17 witta job & bout to get my advanced regents diploma. Where they at? Detention centers all thru NY state.
alot of the n*ggas in the slumz got 2 choices go 2 school and get an edu. and not have a meal at night or go on the corner and make some money, what would you decide??
 11 years ago '04        #83
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
fu*k you man.
just cuz im white im supposed to listen to some honky tonk bullsh*t? or some f*g**t emo with long black hair crying about his day and his girlfriend? fu*k that sh*t. i first started listenin to hip hop because ive always liked music that had a good beat and i could dance to. as i got older my taste for hip hop evolved.
thats some racist bullsh*t right there
 12-04-2006, 08:36 PM         #84
Bo$$OfDaWest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
you wish you were white.
wack comeback

step ya game up wonderbread
 12-04-2006, 08:37 PM         #85
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
you wish you were white.
birdsh*t........
 12-04-2006, 08:39 PM         #86
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
IM BLACK AND I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO GIVE THIS RACIST HATE, THIS IS THE DUMBEST fu*kIN sh*t I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE, AND THE DUMBEST THINGS I HEAR IS ALWAYS ON BOXDEN!!!
You aint Black!!!:finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #87
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Bo$$OfDaWest said:
wack comeback

step ya game up wonderbread
no im serious. you hate white people so bad because you want to be white. its so obvious.

if i were to resort to the racism that you do i would be chastised as a racist. if i called you the n word id be racist right? you can call me wonderbread and wigga and its all good tho.

i got sh*t to take care of so im outta here. i dont got time to be dealing with ignorant kids like you. someday i hope a white person saves youre life and you regret all the jealusy you have.

its ok if your not white, i know how bad you wish you were but youll be ok.
 11 years ago '06        #88
Suttle 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
....


Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:53 PM..
 12-04-2006, 08:47 PM         #89
Bo$$OfDaWest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
no im serious. you hate white people so bad because you want to be white. its so obvious.

if i were to resort to the racism that you do i would be chastised as a racist. if i called you the n word id be racist right? you can call me wonderbread and wigga and its all good tho.

i got sh*t to take care of so im outta here. i dont got time to be dealing with ignorant kids like you. someday i hope a white person saves youre life and you regret all the jealusy you have.

its ok if your not white, i know how bad you wish you were but youll be ok.
i want to be white?

how do u sound

really, just stop

u said ur signing off, good.. i think you realize your a dumbass

and zzzzzz does not = zzzzzz, now log off f*g**t
 12-04-2006, 08:48 PM         #90
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mods are slackin big time.
 11 years ago '04        #91
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Swishadude said:
no im serious. you hate white people so bad because you want to be white. its so obvious.

if i were to resort to the racism that you do i would be chastised as a racist. if i called you the n word id be racist right? you can call me wonderbread and wigga and its all good tho.

i got sh*t to take care of so im outta here. i dont got time to be dealing with ignorant kids like you. someday i hope a white person saves youre life and you regret all the jealusy you have.

its ok if your not white, i know how bad you wish you were but youll be ok.
it's just a rediculous double-standard
 12-04-2006, 08:48 PM         #92
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
you wish you were white.
Why yall getting sooo offended on someones opinion. Do you guys take part in the real world?
You guys make it seem like what hes saying is true since you take such offense to it.
LOL, Just know that you shouldn't try and school cats in rap when you weren't bumpin that sh*t until you was like 13.
That is like someone trying to school me on Miami that wasn't born here when I was.
Humble yaselves mothafu*kas!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #93
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 CHRONICLE said:
Not that it matters but i'm guessin the majority on this section couldn't relate to any of these rap lyrics so if they can't relate the rapper becomes a wack MC.
Not to be racial but most of you dudes in this thread are white and weren't born into Hip Hop ?

If you weren't born into Hip Hop (Any race), I hope you ain't going around posting Hip Hop is Dead.
Born in 1982... not black or white.... Hip hop wasnt even on the radio when i was born i dont think.... anyway... Mexicans been making dope dealing songs for the longest ( ) half my dads family is either dead or in jail cus of all that Mafia sh!t... just cus i can relate to it doesnt mean I gonna listen to that sh!t...it shouldt be glorified like it is in Rap music. I enjoy ingnorant rap once in a while but its mostly for the music(production). Face it most MC that only talk about that sh!t are wack on the mic. Whether theyre black or white (lil wyte)... only reason people listen it is cus of the beat and it pumps them up...
20 years from now i bet you wont be listening to that sh!t.... youll probably be imberased you ever like it.


Last edited by CMar22; 12-04-2006 at 08:52 PM..
 12-04-2006, 08:49 PM         #94
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
im done with this section. too many ignorant biggots like the threadstarter.

MODS where are you????? You are doing an awful job at regulating anything
here the hate comment he left me "and youre people r*pe our women everyday"
 11 years ago '04        #95
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Bo$$OfDaWest said:
i want to be white?

how do u sound

really, just stop

u said ur signing off, good.. i think you realize your a dumbass

and zzzzzz does not = zzzzzz, now log off f*g**t
f*g....the sooner people like you dont exist the better off the world will be
 12-04-2006, 08:50 PM         #96
MissPriss2892  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok, so i see we are going to play the blaming game. oh its not white ppl its the south. i'm from atlanta and i will admit that some of the stuff we come out with is strictly DANCE MUSIC, FUN MUSIC. but to say white ppl is ruining hip hop is ignorant. I didnt grow up in the Hood, every black person don't know about selling drugs!!! So does that mean I need to listen to country or bubblegum pop because I can't relate. Who ever wrote this knew they would get a lotta of posts because they are ignorant as sh*t!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #97
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
It sad when something you saw grow with you since you were a little kid becomes something like this....

Its like you and your best friend from preschool growing up and him becoming a crackhead cus their giving him money to do it... fu*king up his life to be more popular and rich


Last edited by CMar22; 12-04-2006 at 08:56 PM..
 12-04-2006, 08:59 PM         #98
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
im not sure how not being born into hiphop makes you any more or less knowledgeable about the subject.

dipest groupies who listen to only mainstream rap could have been born into hip-hop, while another kid who got into hip hop cuz its something different then what his parents listened to could have picked up a KRS-one album and started his early hip hop expieriences with groups like : boogie down productions, public enemy, NWA, Biggie, pac

I'll admit, i wasn't "born into" hip-hop, but i know that currently the mainstream of hip hop is struggling. I got a hold of napster around 4th or 5th grade and the first hiphop song i ever listened to was "9mm goes bang" off of the criminal minded album. now remember this was around the time that the hit song was "bounce wit me" by lil bow wow.

I'll admit i can't relate to being in a gang, or owning the hood. but i grew up in K-town, then in waukegan illinois a block from the projects, and i have sold drugs (nothin serious, just around school) for a little side money, but that doesn't add to my listening expierience.

I know hip hop heads who are insanely informed, who didn't listen to hip hop until they started making their own musical choices, and i also know kids who were "born into" hip hop that don't know anything below the top 10 on 106 & park.
All I'm saying is If you weren't really born into it and you the type to go around saying Hip Hop is Dead, that is disrespectful because really only the dudes who are uninformed would say that.
Most you dudes hear n*ggas like Nas say this and suddenly agree with it, no matter how ignorant it is. This thread is kinda like the dudes going around blaming South. Now when some dude goes blaming a race, it suddenly needs to be deleted ? Like dudes don't go around talking down saying south people are dumb minded and etc.
Once again, if you think Hip Hop is dead, then you are a fu*king loser that is following the latest trend. And Must obvioulsy only listen to the radio if you feel this way.

If you were one of those dudes going around saying ignorant sh*t about the south and are white aswell...
Don't get mad at this thread. Not racial at all.
 11 years ago '04        #99
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
 CHRONICLE said:
All I'm saying is If you weren't really born into it and you the type to go around saying Hip Hop is Dead, that is disrespectful because really only the dudes who are uninformed would say that.
Most you dudes hear n*ggas like Nas say this and suddenly agree with it, no matter how ignorant it is. This thread is kinda like the dudes going around blaming South. Now when some dude goes blaming a race, it suddenly needs to be deleted ? Like dudes don't go around talking down saying south people are dumb minded and etc.
Once again, if you think Hip Hop is dead, then you are a fu*king loser that is following the latest trend. And Must obvioulsy only listen to the radio if you feel this way.

If you were one of those dudes going around saying ignorant sh*t about the south and are white aswell...
Don't get mad at this thread. Not racial at all.
How is it not racial when he says why do white ppl listen to hiphop if they can't relate?

Music has always been universal. I didn't fu*king know I had to be black to listen to rap music.
 12-04-2006, 09:01 PM         #100
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Born in 1982... not black or white.... Hip hop wasnt even on the radio when i was born i dont think.... anyway... Mexicans been making dope dealing songs for the longest ( ) half my dads family is either dead or in jail cus of all that Mafia sh!t... just cus i can relate to it doesnt mean I gonna listen to that sh!t...it shouldt be glorified like it is in Rap music. I enjoy ingnorant rap once in a while but its mostly for the music(production). Face it most MC that only talk about that sh!t are wack on the mic. Whether theyre black or white (lil wyte)... only reason people listen it is cus of the beat and it pumps them up...
20 years from now i bet you wont be listening to that sh!t.... youll probably be imberased you ever like it.
Never said I liked it man. And I would never get embarrased of my opinions unless they were on some real ignorant sh*t...
Which they arent.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy