Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 07:52 PM         #21
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, hate given.

Your an ignorant a**hole.

White people have never lived in poverty and had to sell drugs or anything that is in most hip hop songs? right?

open your eyes.
 11 years ago '06        #22
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 JaiMega said:
Okay I'm sure it's smart of you to give me hate without a reason, but how exactly people with beliefs such as mine ruin hip hop? Do you think it's okay seeing n*ggas on BET wearing chains bigger than my fu*king head sounding dumb as hell, with wack a.ss lyrics?

Nah, forget it, I'm wasting my time with a moron like you, especially when you have a name like that.

Being on the internet for so long is making you lose your grip on life homie. Especially when you gave me with this childish opinion, which is basically an "opinion without a reason"
i got you mad. ima give you hate every time i see you now cuz i know it makes you angry
 11 years ago '06        #23
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 killethal said:
I got one more thing to say.......

fu*k WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except Em, and the few white people who can relate
i hope a white man r*pes youre mother
 12-04-2006, 07:55 PM         #24
hardest_out88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahaahah this is hilarious. let me school you son, first off alot of white people are alot harder than rappers.. lol and no racism intended but alot of white people have a lot bigger of a rap sheet than black gangsters. you think to yourself right now how is that possible when the blacks make up global gangs such as the bloods and crips. well its simple, the bloods and crips and everything they stand for was built on the idea of mafia life. who runs the mafia? white crime organizations. why doesnt anyone know how "hard" or gangster" these people are? because they dont make music glorifying it. white people can relate to hip hop because alot can relate to it. and if they cant who is to tell them that they cant like the music?
 11 years ago '06        #25
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
im not white but im sure there is some blacks that cant relate to hip hop and they still listen to it
 12-04-2006, 07:56 PM         #26
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ white ppl are ruining hip hop

ur truly an idiot

whats k!lling hip hop is MC's that don't give a fu*k about hip hop
im not talking regular white people im talking the white people who are leaking all the rappers CDs, somebody know damn well they can stop Hip HOp CDs from leaking
 12-04-2006, 07:57 PM         #27
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people thats real hip hop fans is cool, but i hate all whites that are posers and bump rap and dont even understand what the fu*k they playing just because its popular
 12-04-2006, 07:58 PM         #28
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
Thats exactly why i say ...

fu*k WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

only a white person would say some sh*t like that, are u white??
 12-04-2006, 07:58 PM         #29
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

they did r*pe our women 100s of years ago
 11 years ago '05        #30
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Swishadude said:
i got you mad. ima give you hate every time i see you now cuz i know it makes you angry

I like opinions I like to hear other opinions, but the one thing I hate most of all is one without a reason.

It's not hate that makes me angry.
 11 years ago '06        #31
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 hardest_out88 said:
ahahaahah this is hilarious. let me school you son, first off alot of white people are alot harder than rappers.. lol and no racism intended but alot of white people have a lot bigger of a rap sheet than black gangsters. you think to yourself right now how is that possible when the blacks make up global gangs such as the bloods and crips. well its simple, the bloods and crips and everything they stand for was built on the idea of mafia life. who runs the mafia? white crime organizations. why doesnt anyone know how "hard" or gangster" these people are? because they dont make music glorifying it. white people can relate to hip hop because alot can relate to it. and if they cant who is to tell them that they cant like the music?
lol at this dude thinking white ppl are harder than blacks
how many white ppl that live in the burbs are in the mafia basically none
but u saying a alot of white ppl is harder then most black gangers members but yet the crips and bloods i bet out number the mafia 300 to 1 so there isnt that many white ppl that can relate to hip hop
 12-04-2006, 08:00 PM         #32
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope a white man r*pes him whilst listening to hip hop.....
 12-04-2006, 08:01 PM         #33
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know there are alot of white people on Boxden, so can one of ya'll plz tell me one thing white people have done to help black people that didnt benefit themselves??
 11 years ago '06        #34
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
 killethal said:
I know there are alot of white people on Boxden, so can one of ya'll plz tell me one thing white people have done to help black people that didnt benefit themselves??
lol im not white but, let me tell you something. A LOT OF sh*t.

without white people, you wouldn't have a lot of these artists that came out in the 90s. jimmy iovine was a mastermind with working with talent.

plus, white people own professional sports team. without them, black people wouldnt be earning millions of dollars playing a GAME that thye love.

white people always work in hollywood. they recruit a lot of black actors.
 12-04-2006, 08:06 PM         #36
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardest_out88 said:
This is exactly why I hate white people, ya'll know that ya'll create most of the crime in this country, but the jails are 70% black, thats straight up bullsh*t, white people mean black people no good. NONE. this country was built to destroy the black community and ya'll are infiltrating Hip Hop to destroy that
 12-04-2006, 08:07 PM         #37
hardest_out88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I hug the strip said:
lol at this dude thinking white ppl are harder than blacks
how many white ppl that live in the burbs are in the mafia basically none
but u saying a alot of white ppl is harder then most black gangers members but yet the crips and bloods i bet out number the mafia 300 to 1 so there isnt that many white ppl that can relate to hip hop

lol you have no idea what your talking about. the mafia would sh*t on the bloods my man. watch a few a gangster flicks and see where your idols got their ideas and codes from. yeah your correct about the mafia dying down alot. it really does not exist like it used to. simply because the feds got involved and started making up charges like the rico. if you had any knowledge in the mafia, particularly the italian mafia then maybe you would understand what d block, and wu tang (raekwon) is talking about. yeah i am white and in no way am i racist but also i need to mention that the whole jewelry and bling scene in black gangster culture was adopted from mobsters.
 11 years ago '06        #38
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
this dude like the black kramer man ur pathetic i listen to rap music that i can relate with....maybe u and youngt joc can relate cuz i cant relate with that, i throw on music that i can relate tp..white people struggle white people have poverty white people bang and slang...hip hop music that talks about banging and slanging and k!llin and sh*t i dont listen to that not cuz i cnat relate but cuz it sucks bvalls
 12-04-2006, 08:08 PM         #39
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
I listen to everything I can. Cuz listening to hip-hop all the time is just boring.

Beef is k!lling hip-hop. If dudes would use at least half the energy they expend on putting others down on making quality music and working together to make quality music, then hip-hop wouldn't be in the shape it's in right now.
 11 years ago '06        #40
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 killethal said:
this country was built to destroy the black community

Did you graduate from high school? You seem very unintelligent.

White people dont care if you hate them, thats whats funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy