Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 07:19 PM         #1
17441 pageviews
164 comments

killethal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??

Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone

164 comments for "Why do white people like Hip Hop if they cant relate??"

12-04-2006, 07:22 PM         #2
JayNoteZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
Not being racist or anything but white people are ruining hip hop, black people arent listening to ya'lls country and rock sh*t, leave hip hop alone
i listen to rock. its pretty cool i know i usually can't relate but just the vibe and melodies of some rock songs are catchy and i enjoy listening to them. not to mention rock was started by black folks, but country ill prolly neva fuk with so i guess its the same for white guys, they like the vibe. i have no problem but i do have a problem when some white guy tries to tell me about rap/hip hop as if they were born into it when they know damn well they parents had them on janis joplin n sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #3
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol @ white ppl are ruining hip hop

ur truly an idiot

whats k!lling hip hop is MC's that don't give a fu*k about hip hop
 11 years ago '05        #4
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
I mean, there are white people in the hood that can relate. But I completely agree that they shouldn't listen to music if you can relate to it. Straight up.
 11 years ago '05        #5
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
well, you´re an idiot. an idiot idiot sorry I try to give a reason or say anything else but you´re really really dumb.

oh jesus christ and fat albert this is the dumbest sh*t I´ve heard all week. and I watched Battlefield Earth the other day.
 12-04-2006, 07:29 PM         #6
qmudd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell a successful thread full of hate
 11 years ago '05        #7
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Sure, a race can start a musical genre, but no race can own a musical genre. Don't sit here and fool yourself into thinking every black person here knows about selling drugs, growing up rough or being a k!ller. Thats why its funny that mainstream hip hop is so popular and there are so few people living that lifestyle. There are a whole bunch of fakes on BX and in the real world. If a white person liked hip hop that actually was relatable to the average person, like some Masta Ace/Little Brother sh*t, then why does it matter? If it helps someone get through the day, I don't care what they listen to (as long as its real hip hop).
 11 years ago '05        #8
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 firearmfreedy44 said:
You know your getting hate for this right ? And eminem was the greatist thing that ever happen to hiphop.
I'm sure he was:rolleyes:

It's not white people that's ruining hip hop, it's the wiggas and the South that ruin it (White people who think they're black). Who gives a fu*k how big your chain is?

Eminem is garbage btw.
 11 years ago '06        #9
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 4497 4497
media / south is k!llin hip hop
 12-04-2006, 07:34 PM         #10
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not white people that ruin hip hop you moron, it's people like you that try and separate the races through a medium that is universal

*Awaits the hate*
 12-04-2006, 07:37 PM         #11
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes because with rap these days every poor black man can relate to money, power and bi*ches..........right?

people listen to hiphop because they can, they don thave to relate to it!
 12-04-2006, 07:39 PM         #12
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOLZ omgerz
 11 years ago '06        #13
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
i cant believe all the racism on boxden lately. I am ready to just stop going to boxden in general and just fu*k wit bx.

do you know how ignorant you sound?

"not being racist or anything" Son, you are the epitome of racism. If everybody thought like you did we would still have slaves and segregation.
 11 years ago '04        #14
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
U need to Evaluate your mental son...man there's so many dumb ignorant, stupid and idiotic people on this site...White people have nothing to do with hip hop losing its way...and u probably one of those Lupe Fiasco nerdy a.ss black dudes that sit at your computer and wish u were gangster anyway..Someone needs to make a BX for people over 21 only...sick of lookin at and reading all these little kiddie postings
 11 years ago '05        #15
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Swishadude gave me hate and said: people like you ruin hiphop
Okay I'm sure it's smart of you to give me hate without a reason, but how exactly people with beliefs such as mine ruin hip hop? Do you think it's okay seeing n*ggas on BET wearing chains bigger than my fu*king head sounding dumb as hell, with wack a.ss lyrics?

Nah, forget it, I'm wasting my time with a moron like you, especially when you have a name like that.

Being on the internet for so long is making you lose your grip on life homie. Especially when you gave me with this childish opinion, which is basically an "opinion without a reason"
 12-04-2006, 07:46 PM         #16
GQrevelations  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea def some ignorant type sh*t. was you dropped as a baby? how do that make sense, white people cant listen to hip hop? you crazy
 11 years ago '05        #17
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 killethal said:
fu*k YOU its the blacks that fu*k everything up complaing about sh*t that happend 100s of years ago wake up you werent a slave and no slave owners are alive you cant just claim something by race your a fu*king bi*ch people are different hip hop is music a type of entertainment you get entertained by get it?you cant just claim that its music dumb people like you try to make a life style out of what jay-z says and think people respect you because you appeal your self as he does people took this sh*t to far its entertainment not some follow as other people do or say or try to live like they rap fu*kin homo i hate racist people
 11 years ago '06        #18
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
if the zzzzzzz or wutever u guys call them didnt buy the cds nobody would sell.. we all know god damn well that not many people from the hood actually buy cds
 11 years ago '05        #19
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
We all liked "Thriller".....& who the fu*k related to that??????
 12-04-2006, 07:50 PM         #20
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got one more thing to say.......

fu*k WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except Em, and the few white people who can relate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy