Dec 4 - Lil Wayne Goes After Onetime Idol Jay-Z: 'I'm Better Than Him'

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 blacdood said:
nah forreal why is everybody underestimating weezy for ? just cause he's the best rapper alive now everybody gon hate. i bet all yall muhfu*kaz was sayin the same sh*t about pac when he was alive and then right after he died yall started sayin he's the best rapper ever. man fu*k yall weezy haters...get over it jay aint the same jay no mo, its a weezy take over. dont get mad im only bein real...
wayne aint even the best from new orleans. BG>him. I dont see how people can like wayne, especially on that Make it rain song. He fu*ks up the entire song with his high pitched voice. Do ya people actually enjoy listening to that.
 12-05-2006, 01:27 AM         #122
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...lil wayne is a d*ckhead...as far as this go...this ain't the first dumb sh*t he said...i mean...i don't know how n*ggas ain't see the sh*t comin...just him sayin that he was the best rapper alive is ridiculous enough...(i'm not goin into who actually is...but it ain't that n*gga...)...i mean he one of the better n*ggas right now...but he ain't even seein jay under no circumstances...i mean n*ggas is sayin jay is done or fallin off...he really not even tryin...the whole kingdom come is basically like some teasin sh*t...you can tell that he really don't care that much about it...i mean he could make some classic sh*t if he wanted to...but he just don't got the hunger no more...i mean wayne sayin he better than jay is like me throwin a ball to lebron james and tellin that n*gga..."ay i'll bust yo fu*kin a.ss...let's go to the court right now"...n*gga i'm 5'10 160 lbs...fu*k outta here...

Last edited by YoungGQ; 12-05-2006 at 01:30 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #123
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
lmao Weezy dissin Buck, Clipse, AND Jay? lmao omg he got get it from all angles. this should be funny. Wayne is garbage, period.
 11 years ago '06        #124
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
weezy is the sh*t.... and these other haters mad cause his toilet paper thick

can't say who is better off the top of my head but i do jam alot more lil wayne than jay-z... prolly listen to wayne more than any
 12-05-2006, 01:47 AM         #125
freshmanny3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all let me say this WAYNE is a fu*king MAN! they both good don't get me wrong but who ever say wayne some trash don't know wat the hell they talking about and need to stop hatin! and i understand where wayne coming from for saying we don't need jay z back b/c that kingdome come cd wasn't all to hot. jay z should've stay'd in retirement!!!! and whoever think jay z kan freestyle with Wayne just go watch the BET basement freestyle and then you'll understand! i'm out
 11 years ago '05        #126
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
not all time, but at this current point in time Kobe > Jordan; Wayne > Hov
 11 years ago '06        #127
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Dissin the Clipse huh... sounds weird cuz this n*gga is doin a concert with them here in Chicago this Saturday.
 11 years ago '05        #128
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
I think both are good and have ill skills but look at the track record, at this point Weezy sales are up, but he had a whole mixtape using Jay's beat from The Black Album, plus Jay's worst ablum i still plat I cant say the same for Wayne
 11 years ago '04        #129
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
Here's the proof for the people that seem to over look it in the 1st post.

Lil wayne better than Jay-Z? You could combine both the Carter 1 and 2 and it still wouldn't be a better album than The Blueprint. Luda and T.I. are both better than him. Wayne then wants to compare sales, lets not even get into that. The Clipse would also destroy Wayne.

All I ever read is how people are dissing Jay-Z because he's ugly, how he dresses and that he's old while the people that are dissing him are wearing pink or just a plain cheap a.ss white t-shirt, are just as old as him, they are kissing grown a.ss men on the lips and i'm not even gonna judge them on their apperance espically Jim Jones or Wayne on their looks, I'll leave that for the f*gs to decide.
 11 years ago '06        #130
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
been listening to wayne since the beginning and IMO i think he is better than jay, i aint saying Jay aint good and for everybody base-ing they statements on album sales, that has nothing to do with who is better so stfu, when wayne first started rapping he was childish, he matured sooooooooooo much and you can tell by his raps, lyrically the dude is a beast and jay aint fu*king with him, just sit back and picture weezy at Jays age, look at the big difference between the Carter 1 and 2, the dude gets better with evertone song he drops and it seems like jay doesnt get any better no worser he is at a certain level rite now and not moving.... he should have stayed retired while his name was good, Kingdom come was str8 but i hope he doesnt pull a MJ
 11 years ago '06        #131
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 Azntwins2 said:
Here's the proof for the people that seem to over look it in the 1st post.

Lil wayne better than Jay-Z? You could combine both the Carter 1 and 2 and it still wouldn't be a better album than The Blueprint. Luda and T.I. are both better than him. Wayne then wants to compare sales, lets not even get into that. The Clipse would also destroy Wayne.

All I ever read is how people are dissing Jay-Z because he's ugly, how he dresses and that he's old while the people that are dissing him are wearing pink or just a plain cheap a.ss white t-shirt, are just as old as him, they are kissing grown a.ss men on the lips and i'm not even gonna judge them on their apperance espically Jim Jones or Wayne on their looks, I'll leave that for the f*gs to decide.
man get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
 12-05-2006, 03:33 AM         #132
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both good
 11 years ago '05        #133
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
comparing Wayne to Jay z is stupid... i wanna hear what he has to say about pharell and the clipse....Pusha > Wayne.....but it could be a nice battle
 12-05-2006, 04:20 AM         #134
izekmart 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne aint even better than chamillionaire. This man needs to sit down, think about what he said, and ask all hip hop fans for forgivness... if only tupac and Big were still alive to put these rappers in their place- izek
 11 years ago '04        #135
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Wayne has a right to think that he is the best rapper. In fact I think all rappers think like Lil Wayne they are just afraid to say so.

I think that he has the best deliver in the game today, and more lyrics than you can shake a stick at.
 11 years ago '04        #136
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Wayne better , hahahahahahahahaa this is getting ridiculous.

Call me when he makes a D'evils, 22 2's, Meet the Parents, Friend or Foe, You Must Love Me, Hard Knock Life, Takeover, Song Cry or anything that requires some thought to it. Best rapper alive? Why because Wayne says so? And to the first poster on this page who said we were using sales, it was WAYNE who brought up sales. We all no sales don't mean sh*t, wayne can't see Hov on skills period, I don't care how much he has "grown". He still not fu*king with Hov's gift of gab. Wayne is still a middleweight trying to get up to that heavyweight class. He needs to prove he's the best in his weight class before taking aim at the big dogs. Like father like son > Kingdom Come, hahahahahaha that's the funniest sh*t all year, hahahahaha n*ggas need to LISTEN to music
 11 years ago '04        #137
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 FeS RoY said:
been listening to wayne since the beginning and IMO i think he is better than jay, i aint saying Jay aint good and for everybody base-ing they statements on album sales, that has nothing to do with who is better so stfu, when wayne first started rapping he was childish, he matured sooooooooooo much and you can tell by his raps, lyrically the dude is a beast and jay aint fu*king with him, just sit back and picture weezy at Jays age, look at the big difference between the Carter 1 and 2, the dude gets better with evertone song he drops and it seems like jay doesnt get any better no worser he is at a certain level rite now and not moving.... he should have stayed retired while his name was good, Kingdom come was str8 but i hope he doesnt pull a MJ

Agree On that dude.
 11 years ago '04        #138
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
 steve nice 85 said:
he go from ridin jay d*ck, to talkin sh*t, tell that n*gga to go kiss his daddy!!!

lol
 11 years ago '06        #139
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 tytetrax said:
Lil Wayne has a right to think that he is the best rapper. In fact I think all rappers think like Lil Wayne they are just afraid to say so.

I think that he has the best deliver in the game today, and more lyrics than you can shake a stick at.
haha
Interesting choice of words grandma.

Weezy F. B.
"How you want it/
Show me my opponent/

Show me my opponent"

Funny sh*t in the middle of a song like that is why he's considered the best.
When does Jay ever have lil sh*t like that in a song?
 11 years ago '05        #140
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 1589 1589
wayne is way better then HOV
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago