Dec 4 - Lil Wayne Goes After Onetime Idol Jay-Z: 'I'm Better Than Him'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
Lil Wayne stuck in a category with them other south cats, he can't even see Luda right now (if you didn't know Luda is the King of the South).. I don't know where these clowns get the idea that he is even to be mentioned in the top five. If you wanna here some deep sh*t listen to Common Be, Lupe Fiasco Food and Liquor. Them two of the hottest sh*ts that droppeed this year. Don't sleep because by the time you wake up real nigs is above your head. Wayne to go somewhere and find out how to get all that ink off his body, lookin like a black ink version of Michael Jackson

Last edited by Fiya Starter; 12-04-2006 at 10:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 273 273
 Fiya Starter said:
Lil Wayne stuck in a category with them other south cats, he can't even see Luda right now (if you didn't know Luda is the King of the South).. I don't know where these clowns get the idea that he is even to be mentioned in the top five. If you wanna here some deep sh*t listen to Common Be, Lupe Fiasco Food and Liquor. Them two of the hottest sh*ts that droppeed this year. Don't sleep because by the time you wake up real nigs is above your head.
smack yo self twice please....luda shake yo money maker king of the south. please k!ll yo self twice for that sh*t
 12-04-2006, 10:19 PM         #83
clowd9yne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krairo said:
OMG Jay-Z's real age somebody tell DIPSET!!!
damn u're fu*kin stupid
 11 years ago '06        #84
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
And aint nobody ridin jay-z d*ck if anything yall ridin weezy sh*t like yall gave him cash money records start up money, name one albulm that he has dropped thats worth more than 4 mics.......I'll wait. His best sh*t is fu*king mixtapes
 11 years ago '06        #85
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
Resume speaks for itself
Back for the first Time
Word of Mouf
Chicken N Beer
Red Light District
Release Theraphy
I can't even think of Wayne's LP's except for Carter 2, and i didnt know the dude had a carter 1
 11 years ago '04        #86
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
what u bananas n*gga carter 1 carter 2 lights out smack yoself man 4real and uon even wanna get on the mixtape sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #87
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Wayne is that n*gga, and he havent even reached his prime yet. imagine Wayne in 10 years.
 11 years ago '04        #88
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fiya Starter said:
Resume speaks for itself
Back for the first Time
Word of Mouf
Chicken N Beer
Red Light District
Release Theraphy
I can't even think of Wayne's LP's except for Carter 2, and i didnt know the dude had a carter 1
thats jus cuz u aint up on wayne. u cant really say sh*t if u aint been listenin to him i listen to ere luda cd and ere wayne cd and ere jay cd and i couldnt even put luda in the top 5 its too many ppl out here
 12-04-2006, 10:33 PM         #89
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is my favorite rapper hands down and i like what hes doing because cash money doesnt promote his a.ss so by doing this the world has no choice but to hear him..
 11 years ago '06        #90
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 jdean23 said:
wayne is the best
u must've said that just 2 say it. B/c on the real, Wayne ain't bad @ all, BUT he ain't got nothin on Jay-Z, eventhough the n*gga old, he's still a legend. Wayne talkin sum he 13 yrs. deep n*gga please. U still a young a.ss n*gga. On top of that, u ain't gon tell me that u been rappin hard and makin mad cheese since U WAS 11 ??? hahahaha Lil' Wayne is a clown 4-real
 11 years ago '06        #91
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 highstylin said:
thats jus cuz u aint up on wayne. u cant really say sh*t if u aint been listenin to him i listen to ere luda cd and ere wayne cd and ere jay cd and i couldnt even put luda in the top 5 its too many ppl out here
That is the most retartedish ish I have heard in life you, you dont wanna compare Jay discography to wayne's arsenal, I listen to sh*t with a passion and if you put his best hits up against jays worst albulm Im knockin jay all day, Wayne in that lil boy class with TI them thats why the dude put out mixtapes every week, cause he lackin subtance 10 years from now people wont even know who lil wayne is and thats real
 12-04-2006, 10:38 PM         #92
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
fake a.ss sh*t, and the boy is better than JayZ right now, Jayz is played the fu*k out but nobody has the balls to admit it

forreal
 12-04-2006, 10:38 PM         #93
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i understand Wayne's tryin to keep it REAL, but at the same time he's poppin sh*t......

dats crazy, how he gonna diss someone he has great respect for tho
 11 years ago '04        #94
Mr. Beatz 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$123 | Props total: 2 2
UM the source is Mtv.com i even posted the source of this news at the end, i mean its the last thing i typed at the bottom

this is for the people who asked for the source of this.
 11 years ago '06        #95
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
Down South's Best
Bun B
Andre 3000
Ludacris
T.I.
Jeezy
Trick Daddy
Yall boy don't make the top five

I'll take played out Jay over in his prime weezy all day,
thats like saying what you want Played out Clinton or on top of his game Bush, stick yoself pretty tony
 11 years ago '06        #96
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fiya Starter said:
Down South's Best
Bun B
Andre 3000
Ludacris
T.I.
Jeezy
Trick Daddy
Yall boy don't make the top five

I'll take played out Jay over in his prime weezy all day,
thats like saying what you want Played out Clinton or on top of his game Bush, stick yoself pretty tony
Not to mention other rappers: Nas The Game Kanye Lupe Mos Common
 12-04-2006, 10:56 PM         #97
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If wayne thinks he's better than hov so be it.

There's nothing career wise that proves that though.
 11 years ago '05        #98
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Weezy needs to lay back, he can't even fu*k with Gillie Da Kid how's he gonna get with Jay. lol Wayne is a joker
 12-04-2006, 10:59 PM         #99
eatalotofcat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well we will see if weezy is the best, jay is at the top. jays album isnt all that and it didnt do nothing for (hip-hop)... didnt save it. GET AT HIM WEEZY u claim you the best. go for it. just dont try nas
 12-04-2006, 10:59 PM         #100
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Ya'll gotta stop frontin... Wayne might be top 3 nicest in the South... That dude been on his sh*t lately... He has little things about him that I don't like at times, but that Carter II was a dope a.ss album, on top of the dope lyrical ability he usually displays, even over those wack a.ss Manny Fresh beats he used to rap on...
dude sleep if u think mannie beats were wack!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy