Dec 4 - Lil Wayne Goes After Onetime Idol Jay-Z: 'I'm Better Than Him'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 08:33 PM         #61
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres no reason to make a diss song to someone whos like your apprentice.
 12-04-2006, 08:33 PM         #62
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
lil wayne is ugly
ahahaa
 12-04-2006, 08:36 PM         #63
$$YungCali$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe he said that cause he cool with elz and cam and he wants to start gettin at jay know
 12-04-2006, 08:40 PM         #64
Mushface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne need to lay off the good drugs!!!
 12-04-2006, 08:44 PM         #65
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone that is successful has to belive they the best you cant go in there thinkin I know he better but!! So in a world full of success you have to be competive and strive to be better and not just the best. Jay know that now and in a couple years so will he. Jay matured and his actions are showing us that! Jay sayin to the world " IM GROWN"! He not the only artist thats doin that, but it shows in everybodys music nobody tellin stories anymore. Everybody talkin about their life and experiences. Thats why hip hop is the greatest cause its somebody's life listen and learn.
 11 years ago '04        #66
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 498 498
How can Wayne even compare himself to Jay? Maybe later on when he stops thinkin that having more albums in a shorter period of time makes him better, he might start to be great. More albums doesn't mean you're better, it just means you have alot of sh*t you never released and decide to release it so you can get albums out quicker. In another 5 or so years let's see where Wayne is, then he can make that comparison. He'll probably be working for Jay by then...lol
 11 years ago '05        #67
reallmusik 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 1 1
 wizard420 said:
wayne is a fu*kin idiot cause he ain't even the best in the south

i'm not so sure about that.. name a rapper who comes even close to wayne down here???

and don't say any one of those wack azz bubble gum rappers from Atlanta...
T.I. can't fu*k wit Wayne even if he tried!!!
 11 years ago '04        #68
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
"I'd like to say what's up to Lil Wayne, aka Jim Jones jr." - B.G.
 11 years ago '06        #69
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k wayne kthxbai
 11 years ago '05        #70
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
This sh*t is funny wit all y'all ridin Jay-Z d*ck...it's always funny to see you guys talk about him...Truth be told, Wayne is the best in the game and that's that!! Jay-Z though obviously has more respect and way better promotion (budweiser)...hence more records sold...but for those who actually listen to lyrics...wayne is better...Done!!
 12-04-2006, 09:18 PM         #71
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
Hate to admit it but

Like Father Like Son >>>>>> Kingdom Come
Yo for real go listen to elvis greatest hit or the beatles or something cause u really dont know this thing we call hip-hop
 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM         #72
T_Da_iLLeST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
president wayne carter > president sean carter
 11 years ago '05        #73
reallmusik 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 1 1
 reallmusik said:
i'm not so sure about that.. name a rapper who comes even close to wayne down here???

and don't say any one of those wack azz bubble gum rappers from Atlanta...
T.I. can't fu*k wit Wayne even if he tried!!!

ARE U SERIOUS???
 11 years ago '04        #74
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
Kingdom Come...decent album...Kingdom Come being a hov album..overated garbage...Lil Wayne version of show me what u got..killin hov's original
 11 years ago '04        #75
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 138 138
would like to see what he said about the clipse. Cuz he dont have sh*t on them. I like Wayne as a rapper and he really stepped it up with his last 2 albums and dedication 2 mixtape. But speak on jay like that is unheard of. He hasnt did what jay did so he'll have to wait another 13 years to speak like that. CLIPSE>WAYNE JAY-Z>WAYNE
 11 years ago '06        #76
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 479 479
wayne is a lil boy
 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM         #77
offbeatrls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Aint Saying Wayne Is Better Then Jay - But Just Listen To Lil Wayne And There Aint No Way U Can Say He Aint 1 Of The Best In The Game Right Now
 11 years ago '04        #78
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
wayne showed jay what he needed to do with that Show Me What Ya Got beat... jay should take note
 11 years ago '05        #79
beaint2000 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
Jay has lost it. Lyricaly Weezy is smashing Jay everybody who is a true hiphop fan knows that sh*t. I mean listen to Jays last album its a fair album, I dont hear nobody talkin like his album is crack, because it is not. Weezy is fu*king sick he'll give it to Jay-z. Jay-z isnt sittin back writting rhymes all day long like he used to, he conducting business as a executive now. Weezy is grinding from mixtapes with Juelz Santana "Face Off" to countless mixtapes. and crazy albums. Anybody that says Wayne is wack is automatically stupid! There is know way you can listen to waynes lyrics and say they are wack thats the dumbest sh*t I ever heard. Business wise Jay is a icon but lyricaly he's is not fu*king with Wayne. And im a up north n*gga talking like this. I've been listening to hip-hop since I was 5 and Im 24 now. Jay-z was better than Weezy 2 to 4 albums ago but forget about it now!
 11 years ago '04        #80
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 273 273
wayne the best rapper out fu*k wut yaw talkin bout listen to the lyrics jay used to be hot. ere1 can agree he started goin downhill after the 1st blueprint. who the fu*k dont want wayne on they single look at fu*kin videos half of em gotta wayne verse on it. wayne the hottest in the streets right now and the stats a show it. get off jay d*ck he shouldnt even came back he left on a good note y he come back? jus cuz he wanted more sales and he cd shows it wuz jus bout the money and not cuz of the passion for spittin
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago