most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 06:00 PM         #201
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If wayne dont shut his effin mouth! He str8 up dissin Jay and Clipse?!?! He bout to loose his "good looking" career really quick! Just chill bruh!
 12-05-2006, 06:01 PM         #202
phazone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I'm saying is his s88T BETTER BE TIGHT, cause I dont think you got to dress gangster to be gangster, and Pharell has good taste
 11 years ago '06        #203
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
Got 2 look at it from his point of view hes goin round sayin hes the Best Rapper Alive when Jay's gone how much of a bi*ch would he look like if he stepped down now that Jay back and said "Ok well I the second best rapper alive" If he did that I wouldnt respect the n*gga no more I mean he aint the best rapper alive but he in my top 10 and I dont understand the diss at pharrel I mean he just a hot producer why take shots at him or clipse that sh*t dont make no sense it seem like this n*gga was high or somethin when he said this sh*t he'll regret it later tho look like sumbody tryin to pull another 50 cent

Last edited by jshinn05; 12-05-2006 at 06:07 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #204
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
lil wayne sucks and is overrated...only new jacks and white kids like his sh*t
 12-05-2006, 06:07 PM         #205
JayMJay661 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne nice, dont know about the best but jay definitley aint the best, album was average. you say you michael jordan of recordin, OH i get it cause you retired and then when you came back you werent as good as when you left. Maybe next year jay, jay fall back from recordin. worry about your artists n your job. SWAGGER JACKER
 12-05-2006, 06:09 PM         #206
tonygee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a joke. wayne is a joke. dude is on some game sh*t rite now. clipse and jay would eat the dude alive. lol dude is alienating everybody.
 11 years ago '06        #207
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 TCV said:
lil wayne sucks and is overrated...only new jacks and white kids like his sh*t
That was a ignorant a.ss statement I like Wayne's music and I aint white nor am I a new jack and neither are any of the hundreds of people I know who like him so I mean really if u dont like him thats fine but u aint got 2 sh*t on anybody who does
 11 years ago '04        #208
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
*yawn* @ lil wayne

somebody put a battery in this back something awful

Gillie >>>> Wayne
fu*k YEA.... fu*k wayne.
 11 years ago '04        #209
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
i'm a fan of wayne Jay and Clipse. But i mean if wayne want to go at jay let him.
Wanye wants to go after the best (as people would say). i don't know why rapper's scared of Jay-Z. i know there's alot of rappers that would want to take they shot at jay. at least wayne had the balls to say something. and another example look at jim jones. jay never said nothing to him. evevybody was shocked that jim jones diss jay.
 11 years ago '06        #210
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 mattdogg444 said:
lil wayne is a fruitcake who kisses other men
how many diffrent threads are you going to say this in?
get off his pipe
 11 years ago '06        #211
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Fiya Starter said:
Can someone tell me one lil wayne song that I can listen to that will have me like damn this dude is super nice...just one song. I got all his sh*t and not once have i got excited listening to dude flow, not once has he said some sh*t that makes me contemplate whats going on, from my experience he willl have a hot punchline and then fu*k up the rest of the flow, Im an avid hip hop listener i actually hear what n*ggas is saying. I'm a die hard Jay fan and I'll admit Kingdom Come is no classic, but there are songs on the lp with thought provoking lyrics. Maybe wayne has grown but he went from lil wayne to maybe just wayne, not grown man wayne. For the record it takes more than punchlines to be a genius on the mic. Wayne is basic math, Jay is Calculus and dumb n*ggas will never learn how to do the sh*t cause they still learning how to add.

Before I go, Is Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor a Masterpiece? I listened to it multiple times and have came to the conclusion that this is one of tthe most intelligent CD's of all time.
shut the fu*k up.
WHy does any wayne fans have to prove he can rap?
Who the fu*k are you?
If you want something, i dont know how to upload, but

listen to BM jr 2 and Stuntin Like my Daddy.
If you dont like them just chalk it.

.......How come you got all his sh*t if you think he not nice?
fu*k outta here.
If i say i cant stand a rapper, they gets no time on my earlobes.
 11 years ago '06        #212
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
lol@ all the southern n*ggaz coming to Wayne's defense...n*gga is Hova's son...and Jay should whip his lil a.ss for talking sh*t...what the hell has Lil Wayne accomplished that would constitute him calling himself "The Best Rapper Alive"?
 12-05-2006, 08:03 PM         #213
bigdawg104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

source incase nobody posted one yet
 11 years ago '04        #214
Unpredictable 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 15 15
there kind of the same person jay was a fast talking rapper in a group in the late 80's and early 90's then nas blew and the slow flow was mastered by jay and the rest is history "dead presidents". Wayne was 11 when signed with cash money and was a fast spitting kid in the hot boyz then gillie came to cash money and wayne started spending time in philly and new york and developed that east coast flow with the southern acsent. Wayne in school now so his flow is growing up with him. jay started his career in 96
(27yrs. reasonable doubt)wayne still isn't 25 give tha bul time to mature. he a president at 24 jay president at 35 let the bul do him and he's on top of the game right now along with LUDA<TIP u can't listen to a record with out weezy on it. Quote Fat Joe "Wayne is my favorite rapper on earth" said on 106 & park
 11 years ago '04        #215
nawledge101 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
weezy straight......he aint put as much work in the game as hov, he need to respect that....he cant even carry the weight of jay's position
 11 years ago '04        #216
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
wayne is the best period i'm going to leave it at that yeah i like jay's album but wayne is just that n*gga and nobody can't say that he aint hot because they is just trippin and just hating
 11 years ago '06        #217
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 kevkhalee said:
shut the fu*k up.
WHy does any wayne fans have to prove he can rap?
Who the fu*k are you?
If you want something, i dont know how to upload, but

listen to BM jr 2 and Stuntin Like my Daddy.
If you dont like them just chalk it.

.......How come you got all his sh*t if you think he not nice?
fu*k outta here.
If i say i cant stand a rapper, they gets no time on my earlobes.
Cause I collect music idiot I have damn near every CD, and before I comment on any n*gga i listen to their shyt, I listen to his new sh*t that eveybody said was heat and the shyt wasnt til this day his best work is when he on a mixtape on somebody else beat rappin in they style, thats my opinion. But I understand why you would say some dumb ishh like that you don't even know how to upload I probably know more about wayne than half these n*ggaz that say he nice

If wayne is the best hip hop has to offer Then I'll listen to old music until I die.

Last edited by Fiya Starter; 12-05-2006 at 09:26 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #218
Marty McStayFly 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 7 7
Wayne was okay in da early Cash Money days and I think Juve and BG wrote his sh*t cause after them that n*gga fell off hard, he just started getting hot again this n*gga only got 2 Hot albums Jay has Classics on Top of Classics He been fu*kin wit dem Dip n*ggas to long Baby betta tell him to calm down.
 11 years ago '06        #219
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jdean23 said:
wayne is the best

You could've saved this ignorant a.ss comment you made man. You must be 12 or 13 years old and don't know your music
 11 years ago '06        #220
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 juanb13 said:
wayne is the best period i'm going to leave it at that yeah i like jay's album but wayne is just that n*gga and nobody can't say that he aint hot because they is just trippin and just hating
You sayin that because you from the South and that's prolly all you hear down there. Yall South n*ggaz be on Wayne's diyk i swear.

Last edited by davon4204; 12-06-2006 at 01:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy