Funniest Moments In The Wire! [All Seasons]...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 08:21 AM         #41
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
lol, dookie is a smart kid but some of his actions were suspect......fannin the chick off, running sprints when f!ghts popped off, peekin in the room when Mike was gonna fu*k that girl.......being all happy when he was on that computer, lol,

and i know they call hom Dookie because that n*gga smells like sh*t, but after makin money on the corner is he gonna keep that name, you cant be a boss and let n*ggas keep callin you Dookie............can you????

Nah, that's one of them names that just stick to you.

Look at the other characters on The Wire:

Slim Charles
Bodie
Stringer Bell
Wee Bey
Lil' Kevin
Poot
 11 years ago '06        #42
hitman 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 5 5
 ItsYaboyJay said:
^^^, or that time when Randy went up to ol boy in his class with the fro and asked him did he want to shoot craps with him and the boy replied "Not wit yo snitch a.ss!"

Or when Mayor Royce got caught getting domed up by Herc, and when Mayor Royce was like "I see I got to put my game face on muthafu*ka!" when he shaved off his beard and mustache trying to look young and sh*t!

what about when Herc was talking to Carver about it and Carver was like what did you say and Herc was like "that's a mighty strong d*ck you got there" that sh*t was hilarious.

or when Naymond and them went to the Terrace with those pissy balloons and it popped in nay's hand.
 12-06-2006, 10:58 AM         #43
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coooooold said:
Nah, that's one of them names that just stick to you.

Look at the other characters on The Wire:

Slim Charles
Bodie
Stringer Bell
Wee Bey
Lil' Kevin
Poot
^^^But all of them were just muscle and soldiers not bosses, especially Poot ol' burnt nuts a.ss and Stringer, but Stringer wasn't a bad name. You see Avon and Marlo aint have no f*cked up nick names and sh*t

@ Cooooold post, you a fool n*gga!

Who remembers when Prez lost it and sto'd on Major Valchek a.ss in Season 2, Episode 10 (a.k.a. Episode 23).

In the detail office, Valchek shows up unexpectedly and berates the FBI for letting him down. When Daniels tries to intercede, Valchek shuts him up, too. "I gave you all this," says Valchek. "Good digs, people, anythin' you needed. And what did you give me? Right up the fu*kin' a.ss, Lieutenant." Valchek orders Prez to get his things and leave with him, and when Prez hesitates, Valchek yells at him: "Move, sh*tbird!" Whereupon Prez decks his father-in-law with a right hook. Valchek leaves and Prez puts his gun on the table and walks into Daniels' office.

^^^That n*gga Prez was a little crazy muthaf*cka when he was on the police squad. Remember they put him on suicide watch and sh*t. Or when he pistol that kid for no reasons and made him blind in one eye and got all them bottles and TV's thrown at him, Carver & Herc ol big dumb a.ss got hit in the head!

Meanwhile, Herc, Carver and Prez, stoked on beer, put in a 2 a.m. appearance at the Towers and bust heads. Things go terribly wrong when Prez punches one of the kids in the eye, and as the situation escalates, bottles, air conditioners and other debris reign down on the trio. They claim the kids in the project jumped them. Daniels is angry, but protects his officers anyway.

^^^Them n*gga's got an air conditioner threw at they a.ss!

Meanwhile, McNulty and Bunk show up at the low rise projects to intimidate D'Angelo. They take him downtown to interview him but first Daniels insists that Greggs participate. McNulty resists, but slowly realizes she is a smart cop. They play to D'Angelo's vulnerabilities, convincing him that the dead witness Gant was a church-going family man whose wife is dead and whose three children showings him a picture of Bunk's three kids to corroborate this now have no parents. D'Angelo is clearly moved, and agrees to write a letter to the three kids, telling them he is sorry their father was murdered. As he finishes the letter, his uncle's attorney Maurice Levy shows up and berates him for writing or saying anything at all.

^^^That lawyer was smacking the sh*t out the back of D'Angelo's head, he stopped and looked back then looked at the police all stupid and sh*t while McNulty and Bunk laughed at his dumb a.ss!

^^^(Episode 2 in Season 1)

Or how Dukie was sweatin bullets starin at that menu in the Korean restaurant while Namond was hacklin him to get whatever he want, that n*gga was all suckin on his lips and sh*t trying to make a choice, and then he goes and order so f*ckin "Turkey Grease"....

At a Korean-run carryout joint, Namond Brice flashes his wad of cash as he treats Michael Lee, Duquan "Dukie" Weems and Randy Wagstaff. When Dukie orders "yakame with turkey grease" Namond and Michael crack up and a defensive Dukie wants to know what's so funny - it's what his mom always orders. Michael gently explains that turkey grease "makes the drunks, you know, throw up all that liquor they was drinkin' so they can get back to swilling that sh*t."

^^^Episode 11, Season 4 (Episode 48)

When the principal was discussing Dukie with Prez she was, "Du'queem even comes in smelling like soap"

Or how Namond mama hoe'd Dukie when they when to go pick him up for school that morning, she let everybody in and closed the door on Dukie.

The first day of school, Randy, Michael and Dukie head over to pick up Namond, with Michael keeping his younger brother, Bug, in tow and Randy giving his lunch to Dukie on the way. De'Londa Brice allows Michael and Randy into her home to collect Namond, but shuts the door in Dukie's face.

^^^(Episode 3, Season 4 a.k.a. Episode 40)

Or When the little girl tries to drop Dukie off some clothes and ol' boy Dukie fiend out relative answers the door like "I'll take that!"

Or when Dukie comes home and find all his sh*t on the curb and Mike was like "You need any help getting your stuff out of that pile".

Man I could go on forever laughin at the Dukie scenes...but I feel for that kid.

The funniest is that dude, that kept robbing Bubbles and had his a.ss trying to sneak around everyday on to end up getting caught, remember Bubbles was crying to Sherrod for not helping, then in later episodes they show Bubbles and Sherrod getting f*cked up by that crackhead a.ss n*gga!
 12-06-2006, 10:58 AM         #44
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hitman said:
what about when Herc was talking to Carver about it and Carver was like what did you say and Herc was like "that's a mighty strong d*ck you got there" that sh*t was hilarious.

or when Naymond and them went to the Terrace with those pissy balloons and it popped in nay's hand.
 12-06-2006, 11:08 AM         #45
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wee bey confessing for that sandwich was funny........too loyal 4 his own damn good
 12-06-2006, 11:18 AM         #46
YOUNGSAFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Yall Put Everything !!!
 11 years ago '05        #47
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
 Lungs of Steel said:
wee bey confessing for that sandwich was funny........too loyal 4 his own damn good

Wee-Bey is that n*gga, after Bey comes Bodie, them 2 n*ggas were loyal mothafu*kas
 12-06-2006, 11:54 AM         #48
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was lmao @ the last scene of the season finale of season 4, where Nahmond sees the kid who boosts cars & got his fingers broken by the cop in the new whip.

Last edited by Flavor Flav; 12-06-2006 at 12:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #49
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
i was lmao @ the last scene of the season finale of season 4, where Nahmond sees Kennard in the new whip.
Kennard got a new whip off that pack money............that sh*t was disgusting when Mike layed the law down on kennard and told Nay to 'take your pack off this bi*ch" and nay was like, i dont want it, i never wanted it and ran away like a gump

Mike was like wtf, but i thought Kennard was dead he was just gone, after Mike landed them hits i swore the lil n*gga was dead
 12-06-2006, 11:59 AM         #50
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, nahmond is a trick.

I thought mike k!lled him,too.
 12-06-2006, 12:10 PM         #51
Call-ET  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow thanks man
 12-06-2006, 12:12 PM         #52
moed183  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naah fam, the funniest sh*t was when Hauk told Bunk about the camera being stolen and him making up a fake informant and ask is it serious. Bunk says
"Son they're gonna beat on your white a.ss like a rented mule"
 12-06-2006, 12:16 PM         #53
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WEN BUBS THOUGHT U WAS GETTIN HELP WIT DA CRACKHEAD WHO BE ROBBIN HIM HE WAS TALKIN sh*tE DEN WEN HE SAW THAT THE POLICE CAR WASNT COMIN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE OHHH sh*tTTT!!!!!!!!! NIGA WAS LIKE IM SORRY MAN AND GOT fu*k UP

shiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee
 12-06-2006, 02:21 PM         #54
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even more:

When Bubbles and that other fiend Johnny (in season 1) used a fishing

pole to steal some crack from some Barksdale dealers. LMAO!!!!!

12-06-2006, 02:28 PM         #55
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coooooold said:
Even more:

When Bubbles and that other fiend Johnny (in season 1) used a fishing

pole to steal some crack from some Barksdale dealers. LMAO!!!!!

lmao, i forgot about that.
 12-06-2006, 03:08 PM         #56
hshsrva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when chris turned on radio and lean wit it rock wit it was on.

Im thinking bout sum pus*y. Yea me too

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt ttttttt
 11 years ago '05        #57
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 hshsrva said:
when chris turned on radio and lean wit it rock wit it was on.

Im thinking bout sum pus*y. Yea me too

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt ttttttt

a cold blooded k!ller and street soldier dancing to lean wit it roc Wit it rofl

*Chris voice*

yeah, yeah, thats my joint right their
 12-06-2006, 03:28 PM         #58
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t everything snoops says
 12-06-2006, 03:37 PM         #59
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just remembered.....
how bout when bunk and co. had that n*gga cheese locked up for k!lling his dog after the dog f!ght cuz they thought it was a body.
 11 years ago '04        #60
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 BurninLz said:
"hows she tickin joe?"

"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT"

"you know wut the plural of pus*y is? PUSSS-IIII"

"they dont have the hunny nut?"

everytime sum1 like marlo stringer or avon talk bout omar they like "that c*cksucker" , one time marlos like "that bushwacker"

pretty much every time i see cedric daniels i bust out laughing

everythin albert says in the troubled kids class is funny

Hell Yeah....Cedric Daniels looks like a Martian....Like if they had a country like Ghana on Mars...He'd be from there...(no offense to the African boys here...no disrespect.)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy