Funniest Moments In The Wire! [All Seasons]...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-05-2006, 01:31 PM         #26
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when they had that n*gga byrd locked up and they all start whooping his a.ss and omar said that he sure does know how to bring out the best in people.

12-05-2006, 01:44 PM         #27
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said
also when Randy gets stomped at school they show Dookie dip from the f!ght scene... lmao

Or when Bunk and McNulty were doing the stakeout on The Greek in Season 2, and Bunk explains to him what kind of suit he is wearing and how he can tell from the buttons and how McNulty doesn't know sh*t because he's a drunk a.ss bum and McNulty says "You know what they call a guy that pays that much attention to his clothes" and Bunk responds "Yeah, a grown-up!"

McNulty f*cking damn near every woman he comes across except Kima is funny.

McNulty is wasted after a night of drinking and from a bar calls Elena, who hangs up on him. Barely able to sit behind the wheel, he leaves the bar to drive home and sideswipes a bridge abutment while making a turn. Undaunted, he backs up to try the turn again, to improve on his technique, but crashes his car even harder, damaging the front end severely. Nursing a bleeding hand, he goes to a nearby restaurant, and proceeds to pick up a waitress, spending the rest of the night having wild s3x at her apartment.

^^^Episode 21 (a.k.a. Episode 8 in Season 2)

Or when Omar sells Prop Joe back his own sh*t and Cheese & Slim Charles is trippin!

12 years ago '05        #28
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,751 | Props total: 7712 7712
when Old Face Andre gets dropped off by Slim where Chris and Snoop are waiting, and when Chris say he gonna k!ll him fast and painless Old Face Andre starts talkin bout why he dont wanna die in the row houses, and how they got rats..................

n*gga you gonna be dead rats wont be a problem

12-05-2006, 02:36 PM         #29
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nall I remember the funniest is when Chris threw Snoop's nail gun in the harbor. Snoop had that look on her face and was pissed the f*ck off, she told that n*gga Chris "Ay, You owe me eight-hundred on that bi*ch" in that country a.ss accent!

12 years ago '04        #30
jsmooth-117 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$13,278 | Props total: 12786 12786
aye itsyaboyjay that the truth is what you speak B that sh*t was funny as fu*k kidd

12 years ago '04        #31
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 youngvito18 said
For real. . . . . . is it with the gay cop and the chick with the dreads she goes see in Season 4. . . .

No. The broad with the dreads is her "wife" or whatever...In Season 3 she was cheating on her with some bad bi*ch with some serious knockers

12 years ago '04        #32
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
Whenever Stringer was punking Bodie and Poot and the other n*ggas in season 3.

D'angelo in season 1 when he thought Weebay was gonna k!ll him

Bunk to Snoop:

Bunk: I'm thinking about some pus*y
Snoop: Me TOOO!

The look on Poot face when Herc said to Carver "How about a handjob" in season 3

12 years ago '05        #33
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,912 | Props total: 3247 3247
"hows she tickin joe?"

"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT"

"you know wut the plural of pus*y is? PUSSS-IIII"

"they dont have the hunny nut?"

everytime sum1 like marlo stringer or avon talk bout omar they like "that c*cksucker" , one time marlos like "that bushwacker"

pretty much every time i see cedric daniels i bust out laughing

everythin albert says in the troubled kids class is funny

12-06-2006, 01:34 AM         #34
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

Nall Delonda, Wee-bey's wife and Namond's mother is the funniest person out of everybody on the show......

"Wait til Bey hear's about this" LMFAO ROTFLMAO!

"You scared to go to baby bookings!"

Remember she hoe'd the f*ck out of Bodie, Bunny and Namond, the only n*gga that can control her is Wee-Bey.

Sh*t she should be the mayor and the kingpin of Baltimore, aint nobody f*ckin with her!

12 years ago '04        #35
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 BurninLz said

pretty much every time i see cedric daniels i bust out laughing

everythin albert says in the troubled kids class is funny

12 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
season 2 when bodies gettin the stuff for Ds funeral and is like "yea he was a weak a.ss n*gga though"

12 years ago '05        #37
rawchester 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 7726 7726
fu*k that.. the thread starter done said the funniest thing.. whn cutty's trying to get money for the gym and he's all serious, avon and slim is look serious a.ss fu*k.. then they just break out laughing at Cutty

Cutty - "avon, i need like$10 000 to start the gym"

Slim and Avon laughing their fu*kin a.sses of "Slim go get him $15 000"

ooooo, i know y'all remember Ziggy stupid a.ss, buying the duck that bracelet for 2 grand and putting it around the ducks neck... then that fool k!ll the duck cus he lets it take shots of whisky.. lmao.. Ziggy a fool... plus he alwaays got punked for his packs..

12 years ago '05        #38
Suavebeatz 72 heat pts72
space
space
$12,703 | Props total: 25881 25881
Them gay a.ss convos Herc and Carver use to have about fu*kin the Olsin twins

Beginnin of this season when Omar went to get cereal and all the lil n*ggaz was runnin off the block screamin "Omar Cominnn"

The way Stringer got k!lled was funny to me...soon as dude tried to talk sh*t they lit his a.ss up

Clay Davis gettin stringer for all that money and the lawyer laughin about the golden faucett sh*t lol

BUBS DEPOT

When the girl got sliced in the face Dookie goes over to the other girl and tried to cool her off with that ragedy a.ss fan he found on the ground

12 years ago '05        #39
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Suavebeatz said

When the girl got sliced in the face Dookie goes over to the other girl and tried to cool her off with that ragedy a.ss fan he found on the ground

lol, dookie is a smart kid but some of his actions were suspect......fannin the chick off, running sprints when f!ghts popped off, peekin in the room when Mike was gonna fu*k that girl.......being all happy when he was on that computer, lol,

and i know they call hom Dookie because that n*gga smells like sh*t, but after makin money on the corner is he gonna keep that name, you cant be a boss and let n*ggas keep callin you Dookie............can you????

12-06-2006, 08:19 AM         #40
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Albert- "fu*k you, you cheesface bi*ch!"

Namond- "Mr. Colvin............fu*k. YOU.!"

Chris- "n*gga, "why" ain't even in ya repetoire no more."

Cheese- "You know who got the fattest a.sses and pussies: MIDGETS"

Chris- Aht, you ain't gon' be here long.

Delonda- You stay the fu*k away from my son, you scared to go to baby

booking: Get yo a.ss in the damn house!

Mike's mom: Where's Bug daddy?

Mike: He ain't coming back.a

Bunk dancing to the O'Jays in the street while searching for Marlo's bodies.

Snoop: You hungry? Want some Chi-neeese?

Snoop's face when Chris was mookin' Mike's step dad.

All the damn bodies that Chris and Snoop dropped. DAMN!

When Avon was gettin' on that scary a.ss referee a.ss in that basketball

game in Season 1: Make the call man!

Wee Bey watching a NBA game, THEN gettin' rid of ol' girl's body.

Ol' boy's reaction when Kimmie shot his a.ss when Omar robbed the Co-op's

WHOLE shipment.

Ol' boy in the "Corner Kid" class tellin' the other kid:

"I want some crab cakes and a coke and hurry that sh*t up."

Senator Clay Davis: I did it for YOU Clarence, for you, me, and the rest

of the team!

Senator Clay Davis: Some federal muthafu*ka come thru the door, I say

Heeeey, it's all in the game, but BALTIMORE CITY PO-LICE, shiiiiiit, can't

be happenin!

Man fu*k The Bunk!

Sgt Landsman reading them pus*y magazines in his office.

12-06-2006, 08:21 AM         #41
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said
lol, dookie is a smart kid but some of his actions were suspect......fannin the chick off, running sprints when f!ghts popped off, peekin in the room when Mike was gonna fu*k that girl.......being all happy when he was on that computer, lol,

and i know they call hom Dookie because that n*gga smells like sh*t, but after makin money on the corner is he gonna keep that name, you cant be a boss and let n*ggas keep callin you Dookie............can you????

Nah, that's one of them names that just stick to you.

Look at the other characters on The Wire:

Slim Charles
Bodie
Stringer Bell
Wee Bey
Lil' Kevin
Poot

12 years ago '06        #42
hitman 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 5 5
 ItsYaboyJay said
^^^, or that time when Randy went up to ol boy in his class with the fro and asked him did he want to shoot craps with him and the boy replied "Not wit yo snitch a.ss!"

Or when Mayor Royce got caught getting domed up by Herc, and when Mayor Royce was like "I see I got to put my game face on muthafu*ka!" when he shaved off his beard and mustache trying to look young and sh*t!

what about when Herc was talking to Carver about it and Carver was like what did you say and Herc was like "that's a mighty strong d*ck you got there" that sh*t was hilarious.

or when Naymond and them went to the Terrace with those pissy balloons and it popped in nay's hand.

12-06-2006, 10:58 AM         #43
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coooooold said
Nah, that's one of them names that just stick to you.

Look at the other characters on The Wire:

Slim Charles
Bodie
Stringer Bell
Wee Bey
Lil' Kevin
Poot
^^^But all of them were just muscle and soldiers not bosses, especially Poot ol' burnt nuts a.ss and Stringer, but Stringer wasn't a bad name. You see Avon and Marlo aint have no f*cked up nick names and sh*t

@ Cooooold post, you a fool n*gga!

Who remembers when Prez lost it and sto'd on Major Valchek a.ss in Season 2, Episode 10 (a.k.a. Episode 23).

In the detail office, Valchek shows up unexpectedly and berates the FBI for letting him down. When Daniels tries to intercede, Valchek shuts him up, too. "I gave you all this," says Valchek. "Good digs, people, anythin' you needed. And what did you give me? Right up the fu*kin' a.ss, Lieutenant." Valchek orders Prez to get his things and leave with him, and when Prez hesitates, Valchek yells at him: "Move, sh*tbird!" Whereupon Prez decks his father-in-law with a right hook. Valchek leaves and Prez puts his gun on the table and walks into Daniels' office.

^^^That n*gga Prez was a little crazy muthaf*cka when he was on the police squad. Remember they put him on suicide watch and sh*t. Or when he pistol that kid for no reasons and made him blind in one eye and got all them bottles and TV's thrown at him, Carver & Herc ol big dumb a.ss got hit in the head!

Meanwhile, Herc, Carver and Prez, stoked on beer, put in a 2 a.m. appearance at the Towers and bust heads. Things go terribly wrong when Prez punches one of the kids in the eye, and as the situation escalates, bottles, air conditioners and other debris reign down on the trio. They claim the kids in the project jumped them. Daniels is angry, but protects his officers anyway.

^^^Them n*gga's got an air conditioner threw at they a.ss!

Meanwhile, McNulty and Bunk show up at the low rise projects to intimidate D'Angelo. They take him downtown to interview him but first Daniels insists that Greggs participate. McNulty resists, but slowly realizes she is a smart cop. They play to D'Angelo's vulnerabilities, convincing him that the dead witness Gant was a church-going family man whose wife is dead and whose three children ó showings him a picture of Bunk's three kids to corroborate this ó now have no parents. D'Angelo is clearly moved, and agrees to write a letter to the three kids, telling them he is sorry their father was murdered. As he finishes the letter, his uncle's attorney Maurice Levy shows up and berates him for writing or saying anything at all.

^^^That lawyer was smacking the sh*t out the back of D'Angelo's head, he stopped and looked back then looked at the police all stupid and sh*t while McNulty and Bunk laughed at his dumb a.ss!

^^^(Episode 2 in Season 1)

Or how Dukie was sweatin bullets starin at that menu in the Korean restaurant while Namond was hacklin him to get whatever he want, that n*gga was all suckin on his lips and sh*t trying to make a choice, and then he goes and order so f*ckin "Turkey Grease"....

At a Korean-run carryout joint, Namond Brice flashes his wad of cash as he treats Michael Lee, Duquan "Dukie" Weems and Randy Wagstaff. When Dukie orders "yakame with turkey grease" Namond and Michael crack up and a defensive Dukie wants to know what's so funny - it's what his mom always orders. Michael gently explains that turkey grease "makes the drunks, you know, throw up all that liquor they was drinkin' so they can get back to swilling that sh*t."

^^^Episode 11, Season 4 (Episode 48)

When the principal was discussing Dukie with Prez she was, "Du'queem even comes in smelling like soap"

Or how Namond mama hoe'd Dukie when they when to go pick him up for school that morning, she let everybody in and closed the door on Dukie.

The first day of school, Randy, Michael and Dukie head over to pick up Namond, with Michael keeping his younger brother, Bug, in tow and Randy giving his lunch to Dukie on the way. De'Londa Brice allows Michael and Randy into her home to collect Namond, but shuts the door in Dukie's face.

^^^(Episode 3, Season 4 a.k.a. Episode 40)

Or When the little girl tries to drop Dukie off some clothes and ol' boy Dukie fiend out relative answers the door like "I'll take that!"

Or when Dukie comes home and find all his sh*t on the curb and Mike was like "You need any help getting your stuff out of that pile".

Man I could go on forever laughin at the Dukie scenes...but I feel for that kid.

The funniest is that dude, that kept robbing Bubbles and had his a.ss trying to sneak around everyday on to end up getting caught, remember Bubbles was crying to Sherrod for not helping, then in later episodes they show Bubbles and Sherrod getting f*cked up by that crackhead a.ss n*gga!

12-06-2006, 10:58 AM         #44
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hitman said
what about when Herc was talking to Carver about it and Carver was like what did you say and Herc was like "that's a mighty strong d*ck you got there" that sh*t was hilarious.

or when Naymond and them went to the Terrace with those pissy balloons and it popped in nay's hand.

12-06-2006, 11:08 AM         #45
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wee bey confessing for that sandwich was funny........too loyal 4 his own damn good

12-06-2006, 11:18 AM         #46
YOUNGSAFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Yall Put Everything !!!

12 years ago '05        #47
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Lungs of Steel said
wee bey confessing for that sandwich was funny........too loyal 4 his own damn good

Wee-Bey is that n*gga, after Bey comes Bodie, them 2 n*ggas were loyal mothafu*kas

12-06-2006, 11:54 AM         #48
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was lmao @ the last scene of the season finale of season 4, where Nahmond sees the kid who boosts cars & got his fingers broken by the cop in the new whip.

Last edited by Flavor Flav; 12-06-2006 at 12:00 PM..

12 years ago '05        #49
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said
i was lmao @ the last scene of the season finale of season 4, where Nahmond sees Kennard in the new whip.
Kennard got a new whip off that pack money............that sh*t was disgusting when Mike layed the law down on kennard and told Nay to 'take your pack off this bi*ch" and nay was like, i dont want it, i never wanted it and ran away like a gump

Mike was like wtf, but i thought Kennard was dead he was just gone, after Mike landed them hits i swore the lil n*gga was dead

12-06-2006, 11:59 AM         #50
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, nahmond is a trick.

I thought mike k!lled him,too.

Home      

most viewed right now
+147online now  35
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  31
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
30 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  16
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
212 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  13
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers