Funniest Moments In The Wire! [All Seasons]...

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 04:50 PM         #1
11120 pageviews
89 comments

ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funniest Moments In The Wire! [All Seasons]...

....When McNulty caught having s3x with them two Russian prostitutes in Episode 22 (a.k.a. Episode 9, Season 2)

or When Wee-bay shot Omar in Season 1 in Episode 9, and in Episode 10 he was sniffling to McNulty because he was afraid to go to the hospital scared Avon might k!ll him.

When Namond got punched in the face by Sherrod when he tried to rob him outside of Cutty's gym, came back in and said "You think this f*cked up, wait until you see what I did to that other muthaf*cka!" when he bust a grape! When Namond got smacked up by Mike, and when Mike beat the sh*t out of Kenard, and when Chris beat Mike's step daddy's face the f*ck in.

When Brother Mouzone's bodyguard Lamar had to go in the gay bar to look for Marlo and he was so disgusted he pushed the closest f*g**t to him, Major Rawls sittin in the back at the bar off-duty in Episode 10, Season 3...

When they shot at Omar and his granny in Episode 10 in Season 3. His granny was so shook when he pushed her in the whip. image

Old Face Andre getting punked out of his ring by Marlo in Episode 41 (a.k.a. Episode 4, Season 4)....

At the rim shop, Old Face Andre is trying to buy time from Marlo, calling Omar a terrorist who "blow up s**t just to," and carrying on about the government cutting Delta and the insurance companies and NASDAQ some slack in the wake of similar terrorist attacks because they know "ain't nothing they could do." Marlo takes a shine to Andre's ring, and makes him hand it over before responding: "Omar ain't no terrorist. He's just another zzzzzz with a gun. And you ain't no Delta Airlines neither...So bring me what you owe and talk that global economy mess somewhere else."

^^^image

The funniest is when Cutty was going through all that trouble trying to get Avon to fund the gym and Avon in the end was like "he go through all that for 10 thousand, Slim go him $15 thousand cash", that n*gga Cutty was sweating bullets talking about Gold club and posting n*ggas pictures in the gym in Episode 11 (a.k.a. Episode 11 in Season 3) image image

Add more of your favorite funniest scenes....

89 comments for "Funniest Moments In The Wire! [All Seasons]..."

11 years ago '04        #2
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$240 | Props total: 1 1
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!...LOL

My Man Clay Davis!.....Evry time he said that I laughed!..."SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!..LOL

& When the lil n*gga punked naymond & called him a "gump"...then michael beat his a.ss....

& when the lil n*gga punked the fiend & told him to get his a.ss back scross the street!.....& when he told naymond that michael mom's was a "fu*kin dope fiend"!!..LOL
 11 years ago '05        #3
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
yeah the one w/ mcnulty having s3x w/ the 2 hookers is hilarious..but the funniest moment was when herc tried to put a desk inside the office and the other officers came to help and all of them were pushing the opposite direction.

dont know if yall remember that moment.
 11 years ago '05        #4
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
when that lil jit called namond a gump after punking him out of his pack, and then when Mike stepped in and beat the soul out that lil boy

and the face on Snoop when Chris was beating the sh*t out of Mike's step dad

Namond getting open hand slapped by Mike, and then Mike pushing Cutty into Namond and Namond having that "where did i go wrong' face

Cheese saying that chick that robbed him pulled the gun out her pssu

and when that dude says SSSHHHEEEIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
 12-04-2006, 06:40 PM         #5
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^LMAO, I propped you three!
 12-04-2006, 07:04 PM         #6
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
yeah the one w/ mcnulty having s3x w/ the 2 hookers is hilarious..but the funniest moment was when herc tried to put a desk inside the office and the other officers came to help and all of them were pushing the opposite direction.

dont know if yall remember that moment.
Yea that sh*t with the desk had me rollin I almost forgot about that. But on the real I agree with most people on the funniest thing from the show:
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!
 11 years ago '06        #7
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
come on now.. how about when the officer telling his cop boys that they threw paint on him as a sign of war.

y'all aint got no honey nut.

you scared to go to baby booking?
 12-04-2006, 07:14 PM         #8
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Damn, I forgot about the honey nut one ROTFLMAO, I had posted that one like crazy in the Wire Season 4 thread when I first heard that one.
 11 years ago '05        #9
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 687 687
LMAO when omar said that said line about honey nut had my dyin laughing. Theres no show compared to the wire.
 11 years ago '04        #10
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Nay: (cheerful cheerleader smile on his face) -hey snoop i got class wit ya sister

Snoop: THE F***? IS U HIGH OR SOMETHIN NAY?..(keeps walking)
 12-04-2006, 11:46 PM         #11
Coooooold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Namond: Hey.... how I look with this ponytail?

Kennard: I look like a f*g**t to you?!?

Kennard: Package up my a.ss GUMP!

When Mike hit that n*gga with that book bag: crucial........

Snoop's face when her and Chris had to give up some blood and hair

samples for Kima and Freamon

Bunk telling that african dude in season 2:

"Yabba dabba doo muthafu*ka." LOL!

McNulty: Bunk I respect you, because when you fu*ked me the first

time, you were gentle.

Bunk: I know man, I know

McNulty: It was really special.

Avon telling Shamrock "If you don't close that fu*kin' door...."

Dukie's smile whenever he used that computer, LMAO!

Sgt Landsman (the fat cop over homicide) mooning Bunk and Co. in

Season 1, LoL!

11 years ago '04        #12
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 illthoughtzz said:
Nay: (cheerful cheerleader smile on his face) -hey snoop i got class wit ya sister

that one OR anytime that lil kid steals a car.. lol

i think its hilarious wen that teacher was like i think somone stole my car n they switch scenes and u c that lil black kid drivin wit that ladys car n her bumper sticker says some bout bein a teacher
 12-05-2006, 01:50 AM         #13
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^, or that time when Randy went up to ol boy in his class with the fro and asked him did he want to shoot craps with him and the boy replied "Not wit yo snitch a.ss!"

Or when Mayor Royce got caught getting domed up by Herc, and when Mayor Royce was like "I see I got to put my game face on muthafu*ka!" when he shaved off his beard and mustache trying to look young and sh*t!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 12-05-2006 at 01:51 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #14
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 illthoughtzz said:

Lol yeah that right their had me rollin. . . . . . Naymond told her that like he was gonna get browny points. . . . . man ain't no way Nay is Wee Bey's son that dude gets clowned by everyone
 11 years ago '05        #15
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
When Herc and the crew got played by Marlo when he put the camera in the pigeon coup.

When Bodie told Naymen your Mom cant do anything for you anymore. And the little n*gga is like, "Your MOM?!" LOL
 11 years ago '05        #16
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
How bout when that crooked officer finds that kid that be jackin all them cars. . . . . And he tries to use lil kennard as his personal shield. . . .
 12-05-2006, 09:55 AM         #17
t-arson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dukie's smile whenever he used that computer, LMAO!
\

props for that.....I swear me and my girl thought dukie was Chris Rock from "Everybody Hates Chris".......lol

like damn that lil nig working.....he gettin big
 12-05-2006, 10:05 AM         #18
t-arson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenever Cutty talked.....I swear dude sounded like a old negro spiritual for the corners......"back when I was on the block"....."I reckon"

or

when Omar and his Puerto Rican boyfriend was following cheese and the boyfriend said that Cheese went into a coop and Omar was like "was it a bar between them two O's? and he was like "that theres a co-op" Omar be trippin me out sometimes
 11 years ago '04        #19
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 185 185
I Got All Ya'll Beat...

Season 3 Finale

When The Gay Cop Had The s3x Scene Wit Her Girlfriend..

Suckin On Them Big a.ss t*tties...

And Her a.ss So Nice..

Nothing Funny Bout It But I Thought I Would Share...
 11 years ago '05        #20
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 B1aze said:
I Got All Ya'll Beat...

Season 3 Finale

When The Gay Cop Had The s3x Scene Wit Her Girlfriend..

Suckin On Them Big a.ss t*tties...

And Her a.ss So Nice..

Nothing Funny Bout It But I Thought I Would Share...
For real. . . . . . is it with the gay cop and the chick with the dreads she goes see in Season 4. . . .
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy