Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 stash48 said:
I half to say people who try to say that it was a long time ago when blacks came over in slave boats and stuff like that well what were we going to say back then how were we going to express are fellings about being slaves with out being whiped we finally have somewhat of a society and free speech and WHITE PEOPLE are getting mad at us for talking about it and say that it was hundreds of years ago so what it happened and its ur faught yall brough us over here in the first place u cant be made now that i want to express my felling im not racist but what i said will probaly be though as racist and im from philly and im in community college and i have a benz (my dad brought it) i get pulled over all the time when im in darby or cheltenham or frankford the counties right out side philly F the police
No the problem is that when you talk about slavery you say "you brought us over here". The reason people say it happened a long time ago is because none of us did sh*t. But you view all white people as one. What do you want me to do about it now? My family was still in Italy when slavery was going on here in America. Yet you still say "you whipped us, and you slaughtered us". That's where the problem exists. Yes it happened. Can I do sh*t about it now? No. Should I have to give you your 10 acres and a muel because of the simple fact it happened? No. That's why you hear people say lets move foward instead of foster hate that comes from the past.
 12-05-2006, 01:18 PM         #142
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah people are racist. I think everybody is secretly racist, everybody's got questions and wonders about someone else's backround. Like myself, im Mexican & my soon to be wife is black. We've learned so much sh*t about eachother. It's all about understanding someone else's backround & environment. If you understand others, that sh*t just passes.
 11 years ago '05        #143
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Take the test and find out for yourself. It's not hard and you might be surprised at what you find.

11 years ago '04        #144
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k errbody who aint white

haha just playin, people get too serious over this sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #145
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
at this thread! Ignorance is bliss....
 11 years ago '05        #146
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
i admit racism is in a bit of all of us..
but I GARUNTEE YOU, white people are the most racist...especially to the black community....they feel their the most superior...it's just facts homie...
 11 years ago '04        #147
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 306 306
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
but I GARUNTEE YOU, white people are the most racist...especially to the black community....they feel their the most superior...it's just facts homie...

So thats a fact? Show written proof, if not its not a fact you dumb bi*ch. Its YOUR theory. Maybe you should look up ignorance in the dictionary, you might see your name next to the definition. Read my previous post above, then go sit in a corner and cry.
 12-05-2006, 03:34 PM         #148
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
lol, dude I swear around here I see the opposite - black folks don't respect sh*t around here - but I'm not going to hold that sh*t against an entire group of people, because this is just in this area.
 11 years ago '05        #149
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Results of the test referenced in this threads intial post:

Is the common preference for White over Black in the Black-White attitude IAT a simple 'ingroup' preference -- for example, the same as liking members of one's family or feeling connected to people who come from one's hometown?
Answer: For White respondents, the automatic White preference may in some sense be an ingroup preference. However, the automatic White preference is more than that -- it is observed with similar strength among Asian Americans, for whom neither Black nor White is an ingroup. In this sense, the IAT may reflect an attitude that is learned through experience in a culture that does not regard Black Americans highly. Moreover, if the IAT result represented an ingroup preference exclusively, then Black Americans should show for their group the same level of automatic preference. We know that that is not the case. 50% of Black Americans show automatic Black preference, but the remaining half show an automatic White preference. We conclude from such data that the IAT preference is some combination of an automatic preference for one’s own, moderated by what one’s learns is regarded to be “good” in the larger culture.

Do Black participants show a preference for Black over White on the race attitude IAT?
Answer: Although the majority of White respondents show a preference for White over Black, the responses from Black respondents are more varied. Although some Black participants show liking for White over Black, others show no preference, and yet others show a preference for Black over White. Data collected from this website consistently reveal approximately even numbers of Black respondents showing a pro-White bias as show a pro-Black bias. Part of this might be understood as Black respondents experiencing the similar negative a.ssociations about their group from experience in their cultural environments, and also experiencing competing positive a.ssociations about their group based on their own group membership and that of close relations.

For more information see Nosek, Banaji, & Greenwald, 2002.

In other words....

According to the data collected from the million or so people that took this test:

Whites prefer Whites over Blacks
Other Races prefer Whites over Blacks
Blacks are split down the middle with some preferring Whites over Blacks and some preferring Blacks over Whites.

....or as Chris Rock put it: I love Black people, but I hate n*ggas!!

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 12-05-2006 at 04:22 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #150
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
u dont need a study to know this stuff. "But some of my best friends are white" Lol
 11 years ago '04        #151
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
More of a racist a.ss comment than a lot of people have made. The fact that you put everyone into White, Black, Etc. means you are discriminating based off of skin color. Therefore you are racist.

Instead why don't you say some people are more racist, especially to the black community, some people feel their the most superior?

Cuz you just showin your true colors speaking the way you do.
 12-05-2006, 04:53 PM         #152
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the results of that study was very accurate. I am proud of me then I include my race. I support blcak businesses. I try to do things that is not an embarrassment to me or my race. Do I think some blacks have that attitude no. They think being black excuses doing things just to do them. I dont care what ppl think of me but I am smart enought o know reputation is everything! How you carry yourself counts!! With everyone!! Dont get offended when someone grab their purse when you walk by, if you look like a thug. Because you know what some one black will do the same!! Take pride in yourself and other ppl will respect you. I aggrevates me to see all these black men on here who speak or say what they need to say intelligently then they refer to themselves as ngga this or that! Thats ugly and you are obviously not one so why call yourself that. You not dumb so dont act that way. Stop doin shyt bc its expected of you to do it!! My fiance has a grill I hate it, bc ppl a.ssume he bad when he works hard everyday, outside gettn dirty, rain or cold. All for somene to a.ssume he sell. Its his right to do but why make it harder on yourself you already black, you gotta f!ght too hard, work too hard. Be Better than what they think. My best friend is white, I love her more than life bc she never faild me.
 11 years ago '05        #153
cicero_x 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
Man, can't we all just hit the bong...errr...get along?
 11 years ago '04        #154
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 selfishpimpin said:
the big difference is we didn't take slaughter whole societies nativa americans are almost a extinct race we didnt k!ll hundreds of thousands probably millions of Africans during the slave trade we didnt practice slavery on eastern europeans nor do we extort people in ethiopia for coffee or iraq for oil when some black corporations starts doing things like walmart does and let muthafu*kas in mexico work for $3.15 a week then we can start comparing racism

thats not "racism" ...

whats the difference if france invaded germany or some sh*t like that ? ... is that racism ? is it ? if they turned the french into slaves ? ... i mean yeah it didnt happen but it could .. whats the diff ? ... its not racism ...

we have one thing in common in our bloods , and that is to survive ... sure now a days we dont REALLY need to outsmart each other , and we dont NEED to judge by race ... but its still in our blood to do it ... we still play those cards even though we dont need to ....

micheal richards is a racist becasue he used color to raise his self worth above someone else based on color... and we are all created equal
 11 years ago '05        #155
space
space
It's a fact, white people are THE MOST racist.
Especially the police, shooting a defensless n*gga with 50 rounds on his wedding day.
 11 years ago '05        #156
space
space
 vagangster said:
So thats a fact? Show written proof, if not its not a fact you dumb bi*ch. Its YOUR theory. Maybe you should look up ignorance in the dictionary, you might see your name next to the definition. Read my previous post above, then go sit in a corner and cry.
you black?
 11 years ago '04        #157
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i'm white. i'm not racist. but i think a lot more whites r racist than blacks. & i think a lot of blacks that are racist are more reactionary racist than just straight up hateful. what i mean is that, they've been the victims of racism for so long that their reaction to that is to create biases of their own...maybe as a defense mechanism, i don't kno. but basically...imo whites tend to be more racist.
 11 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 klone03 said:
i'm white. i'm not racist. but i think a lot more whites r racist than blacks. & i think a lot of blacks that are racist are more reactionary racist than just straight up hateful. what i mean is that, they've been the victims of racism for so long that their reaction to that is to create biases of their own...maybe as a defense mechanism, i don't kno. but basically...imo whites tend to be more racist.
exactly...
 12-05-2006, 09:40 PM         #159
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol bad read why even talk about it
 11 years ago '04        #160
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
I dont know what to say i mean black people are k!lling black people in Africa right now and is it racially motovaited? i need to research that. I mean i think people have hate in their blood period. if you look at our news I see more black people k!lling black people then anything and at the same time there are more whites k!lling whites. the way i see it people have to grow out of the propaganda that was laid down in the 1600's with slavery but i guess that'll never happen. I think people just need to grow up and stop hating.

People don't get it twisted this is a White Man's world we just trying to make the best of it.

Last edited by juanb13; 12-05-2006 at 09:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy