Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 02:23 AM         #121
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
The original man is from africa, so it was not in our nature to be racist in the first place, Europeons started going around the world thinkin they were superior to everyone and tryin to take their land, so it racism didnt even exist till Europeons started it and it spread around the world like wildfire. Thanx Euros!
 12-05-2006, 09:04 AM         #122
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this article is racist...
 12-05-2006, 09:07 AM         #123
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I have to say is if you are racists, stay the f*ck away from me because you may not make it back in one piece!
 12-05-2006, 09:15 AM         #124
RIDEorSMURF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isn't news! We all know that everyone is racist and has some racist Ideas in them. Okay we know that, so what!

So many people use race as a reason to fail and not acheive anything significant in life. Okay Michael Richards called some people the N-word. Some other black activists are calling on a Ban of the use of that word. Okay so what.

Lets say that the ban worked that the N-word was outlawed, would racisim cease to exist? NO, HELL NAH. Why? Because people need a reason for failing. People need a scapegoat for not being succesful. (Success is what ever you define it as, for some it's money others it family values etc. etc.) People love a scapegoat for that reason. To have an excuse for failing feels better than having to look at yourself and change who you are. Having a dream for your life along with a desire and strong will to f!ght for it, takes charactor. Something many people don't have. People love to blame other people for their shortcommings. It's easier to blame others than to look at yourself and say, "It's my fault. I need to change."

How will you mature as a man or a woman? Who cares who started or created racisim? Each person is resopnsible for themselves. Life is easier for some compared to others. But you can't compare you life to the next man's. You run your race the best way you can. and if you come across racisim during your run, see it only as an obsticle in your path and get past it as best you can. Don't let somethin as small as racisim stop you from progressing.

Aye this is just One man's opinion.

Holla at me (props for props)

Last edited by RIDEorSMURF; 12-05-2006 at 09:19 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #125
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 RIDEorSMURF said:
This isn't news! We all know that everyone is racist and has some racist Ideas in them. Okay we know that, so what!

So many people use race as a reason to fail and not acheive anything significant in life. Okay Michael Richards called some people the N-word. Some other black activists are calling on a Ban of the use of that word. Okay so what.

Lets say that the ban worked that the N-word was outlawed, would racisim cease to exist? NO, HELL NAH. Why? Because people need a reason for failing. People need a scapegoat for not being succesful. (Success is what ever you define it as, for some it's money others it family values etc. etc.) People love a scapegoat for that reason. To have an excuse for failing feels better than having to look at yourself and change who you are. Having a dream for your life along with a desire and strong will to f!ght for it, takes charactor. Something many people don't have. People love to blame other people for their shortcommings. It's easier to blame others than to look at yourself and say, "It's my fault. I need to change."

How will you mature as a man or a woman? Who cares who started or created racisim? Each person is resopnsible for themselves. Life is easier for some compared to others. But you can't compare you life to the next man's. You run your race the best way you can. and if you come across racisim during your run, see it only as an obsticle in your path and get past it as best you can. Don't let somethin as small as racisim stop you from progressing.

Aye this is just One man's opinion.

Holla at me (props for props)
:applause: real talk
 12-05-2006, 09:54 AM         #126
hiphopfeind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so ridiculous, i wonder what time of ethical, fair-minded,unbiased individual made this suggestion. I guess it goes to show "ignorance is bliss"
 11 years ago '04        #127
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 elmonto said:
if u doin the right thing (work, school, take care of family) and work hard, if u really want rims, tv's etc, then why not get it if u can afford it and wont be broke the next day. what you have on your car or your body should not determine whether or not the police will f*ck with u.

Alas but it is what the police judge us by.
 11 years ago '04        #128
Floeji 
space
space
 LakerFan said:
I'm not racist I hate all you fu*kers equally, and what is the point of bringing up the indians and the slave ships? none of us did that sh*t and none of us should be held accountable. I aint never seen a god damn indian in my life except on tv and somebody brings that sh*t up everytime we talk about racism like one of us just did it yesterday or something. We can't change the past only the future. White people did fu*ked up sh*t and so did black people, spanish people, etc. we paid somebody for the slave and i'm pretty sure they lived in Africa but it doesn't matter its not important what is important is that we learn from it and move past it as a society. People act like chinese and irishmen weren't slaves too. hell if it wasn't for the asians we wouldn't have no damn railroads.

I love when white people are all like "I'm Irish" "I'm Italian" and want to be racist and prejudiced....When these guys came over from Europe and hit Ellis Island...they lived in the first ghetto's and projects...They were discriminated against...Now all of a sudden, it's all...."Let's hate blacks"
 11 years ago '04        #129
Floeji 
space
space
 JuStAnOtHaXaZn said:
i believe most all people are racist because of the fact whenever a white man will say something that will in the least seem racist people will blow it up because they want to hear that somebody is racist. When in fact the person meant no harm by what they said. It's like having a White pride club at a school. Many people would see that as white people thinking they are better than others. While if lets say asian or blacks made a club like that people would think that they are simply just embracing their race.

I know. It's the damn racial double standard that wouldn't even be relevant if society wasn't so fu*king racially sensitive...Everyone's quick to be Politically Correct and to cry racist.
 11 years ago '05        #130
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Yes black people should hold it against white people for what their ancestors did to black people and native Americans hundreds of years ago. It makes perfect sense. Slavery was very prominent in the 70's and 80's when most posters were born. @ Ignorant fu*ks...
 11 years ago '04        #131
Floeji 
space
space
 micchecka said:
zionist jews are behind this

white people, realize that zionist jews want you dead.

realize it. look it up. research. do whatever you got to do, just wake the fu*k up. they are not oging to stop thier anti-white crusade until white people are extinct or until we take the news media from them.

hitler got fed up with the sh*t and we all know what happened there. but of course he's "evil", just like the arabs defend themseleves against the jews
Word son...fu*k these Zionists...

Where the fu*k is the Third Reich when you need it? If we all got together...We could stop these Zionist pigs.

I don't hate all Jews...But i have a strong disdain for Israelis right now...fu*king baby-killers...
 11 years ago '05        #132
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
there will always be racism.....
 12-05-2006, 10:48 AM         #133
Ca$ino86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think everyones a little racist and if not racist towards others...just somewhat opinionated
 12-05-2006, 11:05 AM         #134
stash48  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I half to say people who try to say that it was a long time ago when blacks came over in slave boats and stuff like that well what were we going to say back then how were we going to express are fellings about being slaves with out being whiped we finally have somewhat of a society and free speech and WHITE PEOPLE are getting mad at us for talking about it and say that it was hundreds of years ago so what it happened and its ur faught yall brough us over here in the first place u cant be made now that i want to express my felling im not racist but what i said will probaly be though as racist and im from philly and im in community college and i have a benz (my dad brought it) i get pulled over all the time when im in darby or cheltenham or frankford the counties right out side philly F the police
 12-05-2006, 11:34 AM         #135
Asar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone has some type of racism in them, its natural..
 12-05-2006, 11:40 AM         #136
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Word son...fu*k these Zionists...

Where the fu*k is the Third Reich when you need it? If we all got together...We could stop these Zionist pigs.

I don't hate all Jews...But i have a strong disdain for Israelis right now...fu*king baby-killers...

He hates everyone except white people and you're agreeing with someone like that.
 12-05-2006, 11:40 AM         #137
914-NY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean..i fu*k wit white girls black girls asian.. but i still think Everyone has a lil bit of racist in em.. cuz when u around ya peoples you tend to talk so much sh*t about another race not thinking the're racist remarks an sh*t.. so yea everone is..
 12-05-2006, 11:42 AM         #138
special_blend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
whoa, so black ppl arent racists? asians arent racist?, come on motherfu*kers, everybody has some type of racism...whites arent any more racist than any other race...
true that.
 12-05-2006, 11:45 AM         #139
YoungBoI119  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
down south white ppl r mad racist i heard down in south carolina
 11 years ago '04        #140
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 306 306
 SelfishPimpin said:
the big difference is we didn't take slaughter whole societies nativa americans are almost a extinct race we didnt k!ll hundreds of thousands probably millions of Africans during the slave trade we didnt practice slavery on eastern europeans nor do we extort people in ethiopia for coffee or iraq for oil when some black corporations starts doing things like walmart does and let muthafu*kas in mexico work for $3.15 a week then we can start comparing racism

See, its bi*ches like you who think white people "owe" you everything. We can not help what was done in those time periods. We can not help dissenting attitudes towards them due to past trials of brutality by our fore fathers. But what we can do, what you can do, what all of us can do is change this condescending mentality and transcend it. We hold the power to change it, we control the future, not who we descended from in the centuries that have passed. There is no use in going back across these bridges over rough troubled waters. We need to continue forward, paving roads for our children, creating the best routes and direction for them so they wont deal with these problems we do. We have come along way since the british ruled this land, the world wars, and the civil rights movement. Things will only continue to improve with time, as long we dont breed hate towards one another. Lets procreate a positive attitude of peace and harmony, and maybe, just maybe, this sh*t hole for an economy will turn its disgusting and rancid a.ss around for the better. Thank You.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago