Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 notoriousthugzz said:
at you and ALL YOUR POSTS IN THIS THREAD.. not just this one.
and also who is "you" directed at? cuz im pretty fu*kin sure that nobody commenting on this thread was brought over on a slave ship. and if you wanna get on that tip.. im 50% scottish. my people were oppressed back in the day as well. should i be mad at english people for the rest of my life? NO! should you be mad at white people for the rest of your life? NO! you being mad at white people does nothing but keep racism going.
word, try bein armenian....we got massacred and the sh*t isn't even recognized. do i hold all turkish people personal? no, people need to move the fu*k on
 11 years ago '04        #102
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
Obviously i didnt get here fast enough to say most n*gga is racist to. As much as we say white people say n*gga and racist, how many times do n*ggas sit and say "I hate white people" or make some form of white joke like "thats something white people do". I know i do it but its wrong.
 11 years ago '04        #103
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 jiggamanll said:
Obviously i didnt get here fast enough to say most n*gga is racist to. As much as we say white people say n*gga and racist, how many times do n*ggas sit and say "I hate white people" or make some form of white joke like "thats something white people do". I know i do it but its wrong.
answer=everyday on boxden and also on several black comic's latest stand up routine
 11 years ago '06        #104
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #105
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
everyone has fun with racisim
 11 years ago '06        #106
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
i believe most all people are racist because of the fact whenever a white man will say something that will in the least seem racist people will blow it up because they want to hear that somebody is racist. When in fact the person meant no harm by what they said. It's like having a White pride club at a school. Many people would see that as white people thinking they are better than others. While if lets say asian or blacks made a club like that people would think that they are simply just embracing their race.
 11 years ago '04        #107
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
There Is An Abundance Of Both Fools And Uncle Toms In This Thread.

Last edited by Stack_Bundles; 12-04-2006 at 09:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
As Long As We Refuse To Do Anything, The Longer We Will Sit Here Like Fools Wondering What If.
 11 years ago '06        #109
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
^^^ people dont think you are smart because you post quotes from other people.........
 11 years ago '04        #110
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
 Swishadude said:
^^^ people dont think you are smart because you post quotes from other people.........
My Intent Is To Get The Message To Those That Want To Learn More. If You Dont Like It Go Watch Your pr0n And Play.
 11 years ago '06        #111
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
answer 2 da thread question is.................HELL YESS!!
 11 years ago '06        #112
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
The original man is from africa, so it was not in our nature to be racist in the first place, Europeons started going around the world thinkin they were superior to everyone and tryin to take their land, so it racism didnt even exist till Europeons started it and it spread around the world like wildfire. Thanx Euros!
 11 years ago '04        #113
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
 GoferMcGee said:
Are most white Americans racist?
Yes...
 11 years ago '05        #114
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
these conversations always turn out to be against the average white dude, while the average white dude holds no more wieght then the average black dude. yall are mad at the system, why take it out on the lil dude???
 12-05-2006, 01:41 AM         #115
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
I forgot about that. Whats crazy is how there racist against american black people. My mom worked with a african born lady and the lady wouldnt even speak to light skinned blacks. It was weird as hell.

Maybe it's because black people in America are doing nothing to help the poverty in Africa. You have so much in that country and your communities look like the 1940 ghettos of Warsaw.

Drugs have ruined the black communities of America.

I am of West Indian heritage myself, living in the UK.
 11 years ago '06        #116
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 397 397
You guys should read this book "White Priviledge" it will open your mind.
Heres some quick passage:

"Race is often defined as Black and white; sometimes it is defined as white and of "color."

...calling someone a racist individualizes the behavior and veils the fact that racism can occur only where it is culturally, socially and legally supported. It lays the blame on the individual rather than the systemic force that have shaped that individual and his or her sociaety. White people know they do not want to be labeled racist; they become concerned with how to avoid that label, rather than worrying about systemic racism and how to change it.

good book. but every race means well, it just sucks how everything plays out.
 11 years ago '04        #117
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Swishadude said:
Its about economics, not race. People need to stop with the race stuff because its getting out of hand. I have friends of ALL colors and nobody cares about race.

Yall need to get off the race tip.
Lol, White guy, or he wishes. It's not about money, it's about power. Either way it's a fu*king shame.
 12-05-2006, 02:12 AM         #118
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
So that excuses there behavior? That excuses the fact that they r*pe women and chop off there brea$ts so they cant feed there young? The excuses the fact that they r*pe women and shove rags with gasoline down there throats and light them on fire? Every country over time was conquered by England, Spain or France. They conqured Ireland, used the Irish as slaves. Rome conqured France and used the french as slaves. You seem to forget that every race and country at one period of time practiced slavery. Its a dispicable historical fact. Human beings are pieces of sh*t. Doesnt matter what race. The only thing thats universal is greed. But what I find troublesom is this attitude I keep seeing pop up from black people on these boards. The idea that becuase your ancersotrs had terriable things happen to them that now your somehow not responsiable for your actions or betterment. I find this disturbing becuase if all you ever do is blame others your never going to grow and advance as a person. Not to mention that type of thinking leads to dumb sh*t like the bloods and crips. See I dont get that whole thinking. I'm half Native Americian and no offense but compared to us, you guys got off easy. And you know what. I dont blame europeans. I blame my ancestors. We let it happen to us. We let the europeans into this land and helped them survive. Just like if I was black, I'd place the majority of the blame on the african slave traders who shipped your ancersotrs here in the first place. No ones hands are clean. Theres blame to be levied every where. Doesnt make much sense to ignore one groups guilt and not another. I know typing this was a waste of time tho. Cuz your not going to listen. Your goning to continue to hate white people, most of whom didnt even come to america until well after the slave days, and you'll continue to handicap your sucess in life becuase of your prejudice.

This is real talk... props
 11 years ago '04        #119
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
white ppl may not be racist but not racial sensitive. they'll say the N word just b/c and be like "y can't i say it". that's ignorance and not caring. like somethings u just don't do cause u know it's wrong. nobody has to tell u to not touch a stove when it's on high...i think sometimes white ppl lack that small common sense when it comes to caring about other races.
 12-05-2006, 02:20 AM         #120
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
im very aware of them.. and it doesnt even come close to the attrocities anglo saxsons have committed through out history.. the biggest k!llers and criminals of all time. and what do u have to show for it: wealth and prosperity.

Anglo saxon sh*t happened ages back, get the fu*k over it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago