Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
I'm always caught in two minds as to whether to laugh or cry at this whining; perhaps I can find a nice compromise like crying with laughter.
 12-04-2006, 07:02 PM         #82
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
people love to judge the world from the fact that they have friends of all colors.
Yeah keep thinking its not about race, until your sitting at the LAUGH FACTORY AND A COMEDIAN CALLS YOU A RACIAL SLUR...then you'll have that i can't believe it look on your face.
Get over it already. Black people aren't the only ones who have racial slurs thrown at them....it all depends on what kind of people you're around.
 11 years ago '04        #83
avondale46 
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 0 0
I personally think that every race is a little racist or biased against other races that they feel are gaining an advantage over them, so its prolly not racism per se, but more so envy and hatred toward their situtation. White ppl feel that their power is dwindling and they don't like it (i don't see how they feel this way), but black ppl are certainly biased/racist against other races, including other blacks.
 11 years ago '05        #84
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
people = bad. just admit it already!
 11 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
nah most white people are now recist but rather blind to reality
most think that African Americans are equal to them and can't understand why we are maaaad when it comes to issues.
 11 years ago '05        #86
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
it aint a secret that a large number of the white race have racist traits in them from the time they are born and we all know that this is because of those that are here before them..that includes the parents and the society around them....due to the awareness that has been created, alot might be supressing or ignoring these racist traits hence making them the "normal" person,then there is the group that jus cant help it and from time to time display these traits and a good example as we all know happened recently.....so, at the end of the day,i wud jus say that if u have something in u from birth,its in u,until it is properly removed,its gonna stay there.............
 11 years ago '04        #87
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
let me insert this comment in also.
Im a victim of racism atleast once a week.
sterotyped and all
hell i can't even get into half the clubs downtown
i got a ticket for walking across the street in columbus leaving the ohio state michigan game. walking with a bunch of people. i was the only black dude out the bunch and the police stops me. wow whats a black man doing at the ohio state game. how can he afford that.

damn shame...
 11 years ago '06        #88
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #89
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
damn i grew up around all types of people and it was just never any beef like this...i mean theres different sets and everything and thats where the hatred comes from but race never seems to be an issue...but trust me i'm not blind to the fact that racism is alive...but there are all types of biases and stereotypes passed down each generation and until that stops racism will be an issue.

and btw...i'm white and have no racist feelings toward anyone. and the whole michael richards deal..seinfeld needs to be pulled because that man really fu*ked up
 11 years ago '06        #90
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
we all are racist, duh
 11 years ago '04        #91
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Black Americans Are Not Included In AMERICA's Future Plans
 11 years ago '04        #92
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
The Sooner We Reconize This The Sooner The Revolution Will Begin
 11 years ago '04        #93
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
Also I Do Realize That Today We Have Even More Uncle Tom's (Those Who Feel The World Is Great Because They Are In A Good Position). I Am Also Aware Of The So Called Leader Today. They Are Not My Leaders Because My Leaders Are Not Under The Illusion Of Inclusion.
 12-04-2006, 08:21 PM         #94
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 avondale46 said:
I personally think that every race is a little racist or biased against other races that they feel are gaining an advantage over them, so its prolly not racism per se, but more so envy and hatred toward their situtation. White ppl feel that their power is dwindling and they don't like it (i don't see how they feel this way), but black ppl are certainly biased/racist against other races, including other blacks.

That is so true!! Latino ppl called spic, mexican called wet backs, asians are zzzzzs, so on and so on. Every race has a fault ppl human nature seems to exploit that. My mom taught me that no one is better than me but that does not make me better than any one you gotta work for that. You get a b do better you get an a u supposed to. That is life! white blue purple or black aint no body giving you anything unless you show you want something. Aint shyt in life free not air not water. If you want what some one else have that mean work and get it. Ex: I drive a Honda Ridgeline truck I got pulled over the policeman asked me if it was a RENTAL!! Then he gave me a ticket after verifing my dr appt. Did I care about being pulled over no! Was I offended that he asked me if I rented yes! Ive pd for everything I got and Im not renting shyt. Did it make me feel btter that he was aggrevated that a short black girl and her daddy was driving this truck, yes because I dont have to be whatever you think I might be!!!! So when I pulled off in my truck I smiled told him to have a nice day and kiss my azz!!!
 11 years ago '04        #95
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 Stack_Bundles said:
Also I Do Realize That Today We Have Even More Uncle Tom's (Those Who Feel The World Is Great Because They Are In A Good Position). I Am Also Aware Of The So Called Leader Today. They Are Not My Leaders Because My Leaders Are Not Under The Illusion Of Inclusion.
^...yo, go :hang: yourself (no pun intented), seriously.....
 11 years ago '04        #96
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
..and boxden is racist too....against hispanics...notice how it doesnt convert the word spic to "zzzzzs"
 11 years ago '04        #97
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
We Are No Longer Held Back By Having Denied Right. We Are Given Limited Rights And Denied Opportunities. Those Who Refuse To Note These Differences Are Indeed Racist.
 12-04-2006, 08:31 PM         #98
cdman03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think every person every race has racist thoughts and ways and people who dont think know they have once thought in a prejudice or racist way of thinking so its not just whites its blacks mexicans asians and every other race
 11 years ago '04        #99
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2003 2003
 Stack_Bundles said:
So we are all black people, so-called Negroes, second-class citizens, ex-slaves. You are nothing but a ex-slave. You don't like to be told that. But what else are you? You are ex-slaves. You didn't come here on the "Mayflower." You came here on a slave ship -- in chains, like a horse, or a cow, or a chicken. And you were brought here by the people who came here on the "Mayflower." You were brought here by the so-called Pilgrims, or Founding Fathers. They were the ones who brought you here.
at you and ALL YOUR POSTS IN THIS THREAD.. not just this one.
and also who is "you" directed at? cuz im pretty fu*kin sure that nobody commenting on this thread was brought over on a slave ship. and if you wanna get on that tip.. im 50% scottish. my people were oppressed back in the day as well. should i be mad at english people for the rest of my life? NO! should you be mad at white people for the rest of your life? NO! you being mad at white people does nothing but keep racism going.
 11 years ago '04        #100
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
all this race sh*t is gettin rediculous, i know plenty of successful black people and i know plenty of successful white people. Also, I know plenty of unerprivleged black people as well as underprivileged white people. People should complain about social class not race. This sh*t is rediculous. I'm sick of all this bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago