Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Stack Bundles is the type of person who blames all his problems on everybody else. Its pathetic. You are responsible for YOU. The white man is not holding you back, youre attitude is holding you back. You blame everybody else for youre problems and take no responsiblity. GROW UP. People like you will be angry and bitter forever and die an unhappy person.
 11 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
<<<----Been pulled over for tint twice, and bullsh*t a.ss reasons a grip. To cops, 4 afros in the car is the same thing as 4 hats turned to the side.
 12-04-2006, 05:51 PM         #63
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
Thats anybody, u customize ur car in any way, add big rims that cost a cops month salary or more and ride at night or on not so rich or poor neighboorhoods, you can be bill gates son and u will be arrested don't get it twisted. Cops hate to see anybody shine, cause they were usually som of the brightest kids who made the worst fu*king career move.

Plus alot of muthafu*kas dont realize some customizations are against the law in certin states. I know I caught sh*t for having ground effects and windows tinted to darkly. Wasnt even aware it was agaisnt the law.
 11 years ago '05        #64
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
<<<----Been pulled over for tint twice, and bullsh*t a.ss reasons a grip. To cops, 4 afros in the car is the same thing as 4 hats turned to the side.

its the same for everyone, my cars a fu*kin 93 dodge colt, we were two in it, got pulled over , I was on the side of the road for maybee a good 20 minutes, then they both came outto both windows, hands on there guns, and asked me: is that your car, I said no, its my moms. asked for my liscence and registration, told me to step out of the vehicle, while one was searching me, teh other one went to the computer. came back out and gave me this reason: ur liscense plate is hard to read its getting a bit old and coroded. and sent me back on my way. It aint no lfu*kin white or black thing. get that sh*t out your mind. when cops are bored they pull stupid sh*t.
 12-04-2006, 06:03 PM         #65
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of them yes........
 11 years ago '04        #66
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Black people are just as racist....

Especially Black people not born in America. A lot of West Indian Blacks and People from the Continent of Africa are pretty biased and racist. Everyone's a little racist...We just need to stop being so goddamned sensitive about the sh*t...fu*k...
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
Straight up. I got a 2000 Infiniti white with limo tint and chrome 18's. I get followed at least 4 times a week. Get pulled over at least once a month. Can't even ride dirty anymore man. Bullsh*t a.ss reason, "oh we're looking for a white car that matches that description", " You know how fast you were going? 'yea mother fu*ker 70 cuz I had the cruise set'...well I didn't have my radar gun ready in time but it seemed like you were going faster"

Like a mother fu*ker could tell the difference between 70mph and 80mph by looking
 12-04-2006, 06:07 PM         #68
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Black people are just as racist....

Especially Black people not born in America. A lot of West Indian Blacks and People from the Continent of Africa are pretty biased and racist. Everyone's a little racist...We just need to stop being so goddamned sensitive about the sh*t...fu*k...

I forgot about that. Whats crazy is how there racist against american black people. My mom worked with a african born lady and the lady wouldnt even speak to light skinned blacks. It was weird as hell.
 12-04-2006, 06:09 PM         #69
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
So that excuses there behavior? That excuses the fact that they r*pe women and chop off there brea$ts so they cant feed there young? The excuses the fact that they r*pe women and shove rags with gasoline down there throats and light them on fire? Every country over time was conquered by England, Spain or France. They conqured Ireland, used the Irish as slaves. Rome conqured France and used the french as slaves. You seem to forget that every race and country at one period of time practiced slavery. Its a dispicable historical fact. Human beings are pieces of sh*t. Doesnt matter what race. The only thing thats universal is greed. But what I find troublesom is this attitude I keep seeing pop up from black people on these boards. The idea that becuase your ancersotrs had terriable things happen to them that now your somehow not responsiable for your actions or betterment. I find this disturbing becuase if all you ever do is blame others your never going to grow and advance as a person. Not to mention that type of thinking leads to dumb sh*t like the bloods and crips. See I dont get that whole thinking. I'm half Native Americian and no offense but compared to us, you guys got off easy. And you know what. I dont blame europeans. I blame my ancestors. We let it happen to us. We let the europeans into this land and helped them survive. Just like if I was black, I'd place the majority of the blame on the african slave traders who shipped your ancersotrs here in the first place. No ones hands are clean. Theres blame to be levied every where. Doesnt make much sense to ignore one groups guilt and not another. I know typing this was a waste of time tho. Cuz your not going to listen. Your goning to continue to hate white people, most of whom didnt even come to america until well after the slave days, and you'll continue to handicap your sucess in life becuase of your prejudice.

I tend to agree with alot of what you are saying and I agree with what you area reponding too. I want to straddle the situation al little. There is alot of racism going on in this world if any one care to look around they will see. Ppl seem to do more harm to themselve than others. k!ll mutilate destroy they are their own worse enemy. But white ppl do not do that to themsleve not as a whole. Not to those who look like them. They destroyed jews because of physical characteristics, africans wide noses , muslims with darker skin are doing same. I think history repeats itself unless someone some group decide to do different. Racism starts with insecurities that build sterotypes that ends up prejudices then that equals racism. I do not agree with ppl using the black card as a reason for anything, but there are lots of racist acts still occuring present day and there are alot of white ppl who feel they are entitled to feel the way they do and do not hide it. Black ppl same way. I was stationed in Dayton Oh a couple yrs ago where a black boy was hanged! 16 yrs old. I used to work at a public library and the supervisor called me "IT". She refused to talk to me the whole nine yds. I am 28yo this is not old new this is my life. My mom is a RN a patient asked her to get her nurse bc no black nggr was comin in her room stealin her stuff!! That was last week. Reality for blacks that white ppl will never feel, because everywhere we go there are white ppl to deal with, get along with, work with, or for. White ppl dont feel that bc to them being white is right!
 11 years ago '04        #70
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Stack_Bundles said:
You Idiots Aren't Making Any Sense, I Am Referring To The Fact That The Black Race Is ConstantlyBeing Held Back.

This Won't Change Until We Come Together For The Black Revolution

No. Black people need to stop acting so "N*iggerish." Or Negroidian....It's not all about rims and cars and sh*t...Get fu*king jobs...

Up here at college...I see these black people trying to bring that ghetto sh*t to the campus...Don't fu*king do that. We came here to get away from that...don't bring that ghetto trash over here.

It pisses me off, because they help to reinforce the stereotypes that some white people have about Blacks. Like one white girl at a party asked me "Is that your bling-bling?" and pointed to my chain and bracelets...Like WTF. Who says bling bling anymore? I was like no. It's called "Jewelry"...
 12-04-2006, 06:14 PM         #71
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah whites hate blacks
 12-04-2006, 06:18 PM         #72
Maury Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a waste of an article
 11 years ago '06        #73
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
Black people need to stop acting so "N*iggerish." Or Negroidian....It's not all about rims and cars and sh*t...Get fu*king jobs...
if u doin the right thing (work, school, take care of family) and work hard, if u really want rims, tv's etc, then why not get it if u can afford it and wont be broke the next day. what you have on your car or your body should not determine whether or not the police will f*ck with u.
 11 years ago '04        #74
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 Apostrophe said:
Umm. Are you even aware of the horrors taking place in Africa at this very moment? Funny how stupid alot of you are. No race is more racist then another. Most people are racist because most people are pieces of sh*t. Some of you act so sheltered, its like your not even aware of whats going on around you in the rest of the world. And racism and hatred only exist becuase there the most effective tool to keep the poor and uneducated from rising up against there rich oppressors. If people stopped hating each other over race and religion they'd see how bad they were being fu*ked over by the rich, but instead they fall victim and play there part and f!ght over nothing and die over nothing while the rich business heads and drug lords sit back laughing.
im very aware of them.. and it doesnt even come close to the attrocities anglo saxsons have committed through out history.. the biggest k!llers and criminals of all time. and what do u have to show for it: wealth and prosperity.
 11 years ago '06        #75
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I'm not racist I hate all you fu*kers equally, and what is the point of bringing up the indians and the slave ships? none of us did that sh*t and none of us should be held accountable. I aint never seen a god damn indian in my life except on tv and somebody brings that sh*t up everytime we talk about racism like one of us just did it yesterday or something. We can't change the past only the future. White people did fu*ked up sh*t and so did black people, spanish people, etc. we paid somebody for the slave and i'm pretty sure they lived in Africa but it doesn't matter its not important what is important is that we learn from it and move past it as a society. People act like chinese and irishmen weren't slaves too. hell if it wasn't for the asians we wouldn't have no damn railroads.

Last edited by LakerFan; 12-04-2006 at 06:32 PM..
 12-04-2006, 06:35 PM         #76
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pahyba said:
I tend to agree with alot of what you are saying and I agree with what you area reponding too. I want to straddle the situation al little. There is alot of racism going on in this world if any one care to look around they will see. Ppl seem to do more harm to themselve than others. k!ll mutilate destroy they are their own worse enemy. But white ppl do not do that to themsleve not as a whole. Not to those who look like them. They destroyed jews because of physical characteristics, africans wide noses , muslims with darker skin are doing same. I think history repeats itself unless someone some group decide to do different. Racism starts with insecurities that build sterotypes that ends up prejudices then that equals racism. I do not agree with ppl using the black card as a reason for anything, but there are lots of racist acts still occuring present day and there are alot of white ppl who feel they are entitled to feel the way they do and do not hide it. Black ppl same way. I was stationed in Dayton Oh a couple yrs ago where a black boy was hanged! 16 yrs old. I used to work at a public library and the supervisor called me "IT". She refused to talk to me the whole nine yds. I am 28yo this is not old new this is my life. My mom is a RN a patient asked her to get her nurse bc no black nggr was comin in her room stealin her stuff!! That was last week. Reality for blacks that white ppl will never feel, because everywhere we go there are white ppl to deal with, get along with, work with, or for. White ppl dont feel that bc to them being white is right!
I feel what your saying and I agree with you there. sh*ts really crazy in OH for some reason. Your in danger being anything there. Its a sad state of affirs there. I hear about people being k!lled over being Catholic or Muslim there too. fu*kin state is outta controll. You'd think it was part of the south.
 11 years ago '06        #77
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
i have friends of all races...and i cant say who is racist, but im not ....and it's 2006 motherfu*kers so wake the fu*k up u racist Pussies!!
 11 years ago '04        #78
space
space
Really the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children
 12-04-2006, 06:52 PM         #79
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
like white people dont know they some racist bastards already
wow, this coming from the most racist f*g**t on boxden. stfu, ur opinion is worthless
 12-04-2006, 06:53 PM         #80
GQrevelations  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well sh*t modern day now i feel most people are racist towards unfamiliar races or cultures. just from experience white people can be racist whether or not they intend to or not. you could say yea but everybody racist to a point, but whites hold power in the govt and sh*t like that. so its a big problem when the power holders are racist. you cant go to a job interview with urban cloths on timbs and academiks n sh*t n expect to get hired but yo a.ss can sho have on some pussC a.ss abercrobeme n get hired. thats just how that sh*t works in this country. i dont know wat else to say, but that we gotta realize this, on the real its not right at all. n dont think its cuz whites is mean like that , they just ignorant and dont know how other cultures act. dubbs and hott cars, goodlookin women, good music, good cookin are not wat they are used too, so when they see it they think "Uh that sh*t is retarded, those people are just so ghetto, uh" with they dumb fake a.ss selves. they dont understand how other people live, they truly dont understand FUN n way too serious bout alot a sh*t. ask MICHAEL JACKSON, he used to be black, maybe he could tell yall the diff between blacks n whites
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago