Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And you don't even realize that you're making enemies out of those who may potentially not be by your attitude/opinions.

Also, do you even see that you are defining your whole self based on other people. Be you man, don't be "the enemy of the white man". That's just bullsh*t scared a.ss way out.
In No Way Should My Statements Be Interpreted As Scared You Moron.
 11 years ago '04        #42
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Stack_Bundles said:
In No Way Should My Statements Be Interpreted As Scared You Moron.
Scared way out...easy way out...most comfortable way out...call it what you want...it's still just a way out.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
He's the same man: blue eyes and blond hair and pale skin -- same man. So what we have to do is what they did. They agreed to stop quarreling among themselves. Any little spat that they had, they'd settle it among themselves, go into a huddle -- don't let the enemy know that you got a disagreement.

Instead of us airing our differences in public, we have to realize we're all the same family. And when you have a family squabble, you don't get out on the sidewalk. If you do, everybody calls you uncouth, unrefined, uncivilized, savage. If you don't make it at home, you settle it at home; you get in the closet -- argue it out behind closed doors. And then when you come out on the street, you pose a common front, a united front. And this is what we need to do in the community, and in the city, and in the state. We need to stop airing our differences in front of the white man. Put the white man out of our meetings, number one, and then sit down and talk shop with each other. That's all you gotta do.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
You Have To Make Enemies To Get A Point Across
 11 years ago '04        #45
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Scared way out...easy way out...most comfortable way out...call it what you want...it's still just a way out.
Did You Even Read
 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM         #46
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Yepp its the same sh*t the germens did. You cant get a job. Its the white mans fault. You got pulled over for drunk driving. Its the white mans fault. Your robbed a store and got locked up. The white mans fault. That excuse doesnt work fam. Your your own man. Only you hold responsiability over your own actions. Blaming others is a cop out, and its something everybody can do.
 12-04-2006, 05:07 PM         #47
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stack_Bundles said:
So we are all black people, so-called Negroes, second-class citizens, ex-slaves. You are nothing but a ex-slave. You don't like to be told that. But what else are you? You are ex-slaves. You didn't come here on the "Mayflower." You came here on a slave ship -- in chains, like a horse, or a cow, or a chicken. And you were brought here by the people who came here on the "Mayflower." You were brought here by the so-called Pilgrims, or Founding Fathers. They were the ones who brought you here.

NI**A wake up you ain't no ex-slave you didn't come here on a slave ship.your ancestors were slaves which they fought to end but there were white ppl helping them check your facts..you prolly live in a 3 bedroom house with cable and hot water talkin about bein a slave you are a disgrace to those who were slaves
 11 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Stack_Bundles said:
Did You Even Read
Yes I did. Am I'm not sayin' you're not justified in believing the way you do. I'm not trying to deny that racism exists. But are all white people racist? No. Are there people out there that will see you as a man instead of a black man? Yes. I just don't think you should automatically view everyone with light skin as "enemy". Yea maybe back before there were civil rights I can see that. But today, today is a time to move foward. There's not that much time left, besides when everything is said and done it's not gonna matter anyway.
 11 years ago '04        #49
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
Yepp its the same sh*t the germens did. You cant get a job. Its the white mans fault. You got pulled over for drunk driving. Its the white mans fault. Your robbed a store and got locked up. The white mans fault. That excuse doesnt work fam. Your your own man. Only you hold responsiability over your own actions. Blaming others is a cop out, and its something everybody can do.
You Idiots Aren't Making Any Sense, I Am Referring To The Fact That The Black Race Is ConstantlyBeing Held Back.

This Won't Change Until We Come Together For The Black Revolution
 11 years ago '04        #50
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
Im Outta Here For A Couple I'll Be Back Later Hit Me Wit A PM Or Something If U Want
 11 years ago '06        #51
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
actually it kinda is the white mans fault. they wont hire us, they see tyrone jenkins on the resume and throw it away, they profile us when they see a bunch of cornrows or fuzzy heads sticking out of a cadillac, they stick us in jail, dont give us jobs, and then u gotta rob just to stay above water. its like once u in the system....the goverment controls every aspect of your life. its eazy for somebody on the outside to say s*ht if they didnt live thru it.
 11 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 elmonto said:
actually it kinda is the white mans fault. they wont hire us, they see tyrone jenkins on the resume and throw it away, they profile us when they see a bunch of cornrows or fuzzy heads sticking out of a cadillac, they stick us in jail, dont give us jobs, and then u gotta rob just to stay above water. its like once u in the system....the goverment controls every aspect of your life. its eazy for somebody on the outside to say s*ht if they didnt live thru it.
They did that sh*t to me too man. I'm not arguing against it. But the simple fact is there's a system at work. Not system as in judicial system but just the way the world works. If you want to live a certain type of life you have to conform. Everyone has to conform somehow. Whether it be taking out piercings, cutting your hair, wearing a suit and tie, covering up tats. It's just the way it is. I'd say the same thing to a gothic person who's tryin' to get a job at a bank. Sometimes tryin' to keep it real, and keep thugin and bein' hard won't fly in the corporate world.

Now if Tyrone Jenkins presents himself as a clean cut, trustworthy, hard worker, and they don't hire him, that's fu*ked up. And yes it does happen. But there's more than that one opportunity. fu*k that job anyway.
 11 years ago '06        #53
elmonto 
space
space
Sometimes tryin' to keep it real, and keep thugin and bein' hard won't fly in the corporate world.
thats very true, cuz at the end of the day, keepin it real dont pay the bills.
 12-04-2006, 05:23 PM         #54
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:

ni**a are you a man??the crime you committed put you in jail..they don't give u jobs are you educated???cause every ni**a i know that was determined to do positive has done positive...u gotta rob cause you a lazy mofo and won't work you're way up...stop thinkin ish should be given to you that's the attitrude that plagues this country..btw ni**az own companies why they won't hire you??
 12-04-2006, 05:25 PM         #55
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stack_Bundles said:
You Idiots Aren't Making Any Sense, I Am Referring To The Fact That The Black Race Is ConstantlyBeing Held Back.

This Won't Change Until We Come Together For The Black Revolution

This isnt the 1800's. The only person holding you back is you. Theres no conspiracy, your paranoid and disillusion and in need of mental help if you think there is. The only color that matters to anyone of power now is green. Doesnt matter if your skin color was pokadot. If they can exploit you for monitary gain they will. It has nothing to do with the fact that your black. fu*k look at how the Chinese are exploited. They're not black yet those muthafu*kas are forced to work 16 hour days for 3 cents making the shoes we drop hundreds of dollars on. Where's your outrage over that? Or do they not matter to you becuase there not black? Or are you a hypocrite? See by having the attitude you do you become no better then the racist few white people who you dispise. You become the exact same thing as them. And you know what that means. That means they won.
 11 years ago '06        #56
elmonto 
space
space
you a man??the crime you committed put you in jail..they don't give u jobs are you educated???cause every ni**a i know that was determined to do positive has done positive...u gotta rob cause you a lazy mofo and won't work you're way up...stop thinkin ish should be given to you that's the attitrude that plagues this country..btw ni**az own companies why they won't hire you??
just for the record muthaf*cka, i have a degree and a good job, but that still dont erase the fact that this discrimination s*it is still happening today. are u educated? i know plenty of ni**az that went to school, and cant find a job, and people still getting pulled over for having chrome rimz that they worked hard to buy. get ya head out ya a** and look at the world around u!!!
 11 years ago '05        #57
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
life is too short to be putting all this weight on my shoulders cause ONE idiot snapped. Im not gonna be tagged a racist cause one man suddenly gets exposed. Most north americans never came to this country on luxurious boats with money in there pockets, they came here leaving everything behind and starting fresh. But nowadays, u have the same chance as me for everything, so do the same, don't put the weight of everyone else on your shoulders, just cary the weight of your own head and u might be the rich man u envy so much.
 11 years ago '04        #58
thuggy05 
space
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
yesssssssssssssssssssssss
 12-04-2006, 05:36 PM         #59
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
just for the record muthaf*cka, i have a degree and a good job, but that still dont erase the fact that this discrimination s*it is still happening today. are u educated? i know plenty of ni**az that went to school, and cant find a job, and people still getting pulled over for having chrome rimz that they worked hard to buy. get ya head out ya a** and look at the world around u!!!

Guess what that happens to everyone. I got a nice car so I get pulled over all the time cuz the cops think I'm speeding or the cars hot. Its not a blacks only thing. Hell my one friend (white for your information) just lost his job cuz cops came into where he worked, handcuffed him and hauled him off to jail over a speeding ticket he had already paid but the cops didnt have there system up to date so it said he hadnt paid it in there computers. Happens all the time. Hell my family got shock down by cops when I was a little kid. Costs us thousands.
 11 years ago '05        #60
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 elmonto said:

Thats anybody, u customize ur car in any way, add big rims that cost a cops month salary or more and ride at night or on not so rich or poor neighboorhoods, you can be bill gates son and u will be arrested don't get it twisted. Cops hate to see anybody shine, cause they were usually som of the brightest kids who made the worst fu*king career move.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago