Dec 4 - Are most white Americans racist?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 273 273
fu*k that i want my reperations
 12-04-2006, 04:06 PM         #22
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It's the kind of tempting conclusion that, in a way, lets everyone off the hook," says Boyers. "If everyone is deep inside inherently a racist, if no matter what we learn in school or learn by reading or learn by experience, we continue to think of ourselves as in some way racist, then I have to suppose that we can no longer blame ourselves for anything we say or do. It becomes the way things are, the way we are."
wow, that has to be some of the biggest pile of sh*t speak ever.

No one is born a fu*kin' racist/bigot - you form your prejudices with what surrounds you, what your parents believe and what you watch/read......
 11 years ago '04        #23
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 1964 1964
im white and im not racist.
i guess thats what happens when you grow up 5 minutes from camden and go to high school with (est) 30-35% black people, 20% asians, 15-20% latinos and the rest white.
 11 years ago '04        #24
ThirstiestGamer 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 1 1
im white. I'm not racist of anyone
 11 years ago '06        #25
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
how come whenever somebody say that white people are racist they always try to flip the script around on blacks, asians, hispanics, etc. everybody got some form of racism, usually with people of color it is justified cuz we see the s*it every damn day. white people are so good at being racist, most of the time they dont even know they are doing it. and i know when they get behind closed doors with other white people they talk bout n*ggas like no tomorrow.
 12-04-2006, 04:15 PM         #26
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
people love to judge the world from the fact that they have friends of all colors.
Yeah keep thinking its not about race, until your sitting at the LAUGH FACTORY AND A COMEDIAN CALLS YOU A RACIAL SLUR...then you'll have that i can't believe it look on your face.

okay so now your judging white ppl on what happened in that situation?yeah there are racist white ppl.there are non racist white ppl...i know ni**az who think they better then whites.that's racist..if you think your better then another race because of your race your racist..just cause some a**hole said ni**a don't mean that all white ppl are racist.sure you can have friends of all races and be racist,but you can also have friends of 1 race and not be racist.
 12-04-2006, 04:25 PM         #27
THUGDOUT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree wit most of ya. White people aren't anymore racist than anyone else. Everybody is racist
 11 years ago '04        #28
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Racism Will Never Die
We Need To Be Worried About Our Revolution Click To Find Out More
 11 years ago '05        #29
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
I grew up in the south and down here its more up front. If the white folks cant get nothing out of you they dont want to f**K with you. The reason that most white ppl are racist or have racist views is because of the times when they grew up. So as they had kids they taught there kids those views. They still hanging cats down here in Mississippi in the jails for dating white girls and you want me to believe that racism is over.
 12-04-2006, 04:40 PM         #30
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 claydoe803 said:
I grew up in the south and down here its more up front. If the white folks cant get nothing out of you they dont want to f**K with you. The reason that most white ppl are racist or have racist views is because of the times when they grew up. So as they had kids they taught there kids those views. They still hanging cats down here in Mississippi in the jails for dating white girls and you want me to believe that racism is over.

Thats the south tho. I cant comment on that. Most sh*t is backwards down there. I've had on 2 seperate ocasions been denied service at restourants down south becuase I was from the north. I've even had them refuse my money cuz I tried paying with a 50. So its nothing to do with color. The south is just really fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '06        #31
elmonto 
space
space
The south is just really fu*ked up.
True dat.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
America has a very serious problem. Not only does America have a very serious problem, but our people have a very serious problem. America's problem is us. We're her problem. The only reason she has a problem is she doesn't want us here. And every time you look at yourself, be you black, brown, red, or yellow -- a so-called Negro -- you represent a person who poses such a serious problem for America because you're not wanted. Once you face this as a fact, then you can start plotting a course that will make you appear intelligent, instead of unintelligent.
 11 years ago '04        #33
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
You don't catch hell 'cause you're a Methodist or Baptist. You don't catch hell because you're a Democrat or a Republican. You don't catch hell because you're a Mason or an Elk. And you sure don't catch hell 'cause you're an American; 'cause if you was an American, you wouldn't catch no hell. You catch hell 'cause you're a black man. You catch hell, all of us catch hell, for the same reason.
 11 years ago '04        #34
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
We have a common enemy. We have this in common: We have a common oppressor, a common exploiter, and a common discriminator. But once we all realize that we have this common enemy, then we unite on the basis of what we have in common. And what we have foremost in common is that enemy -- the white man. He's an enemy to all of us. I know some of you all think that some of them aren't enemies. Time will tell.
 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM         #35
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's ni**az like this^^^^^^ that make white ppl wanna segregate ni**az

Last edited by wizard420; 12-04-2006 at 04:55 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #36
elmonto 
space
space
We have a common enemy. We have this in common: We have a common oppressor, a common exploiter, and a common discriminator. But once we all realize that we have this common enemy, then we unite on the basis of what we have in common. And what we have foremost in common is that enemy -- the white man. He's an enemy to all of us. I know some of you all think that some of them aren't enemies. Time will tell.
When it comes down to it, all of them stick together. and they would turn their backs on you in a new york minute.
 11 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
at this whole thread. And we wonder why racism still exists. ON ALL LEVELS, IN EVERY CULTURE, IN EVERY RACE.
 12-04-2006, 04:54 PM         #38
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wizard420]it's ni**az like this^^^^^^ that make white ppl wanna seperate i know more blacks k!lled by blacks then blacks k!lled by whites
 11 years ago '04        #39
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
So we are all black people, so-called Negroes, second-class citizens, ex-slaves. You are nothing but a ex-slave. You don't like to be told that. But what else are you? You are ex-slaves. You didn't come here on the "Mayflower." You came here on a slave ship -- in chains, like a horse, or a cow, or a chicken. And you were brought here by the people who came here on the "Mayflower." You were brought here by the so-called Pilgrims, or Founding Fathers. They were the ones who brought you here.
 11 years ago '04        #40
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Stack_Bundles said:
And you don't even realize that you're making enemies out of those who may potentially not be by your attitude/opinions.

Also, do you even see that you are defining your whole self based on other people. Be you man, don't be "the enemy of the white man". That's just bullsh*t scared a.ss way out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy