Dec 4 - MICHAEL JORDAN AND WIFE TO DIVORCE

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #101
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
[Eddie Murphy]HALF!!!!!![/Eddie Murphy]
 11 years ago '04        #102
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,687 | Props total: 15456 15456
Juanita already filed for divorce in 2002, but they reconciled after. I guess she couldnt take the cheating anymore.
 12-31-2006, 05:09 PM         #103
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hypnotice7 said:
Like Earthquake said...who gonna want her after that? You at the house tellin the kids they daddy aint sh*t and you wearin this n*gga shoes...lol
:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #104
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Daddy Black said:
Whats the problem, i got a white chick too. u got a problem with white chicks mayne? You know why mike got a white chick? cause they dont be on that bullsheit. Ill be damned if i let a bi*ch get half, talkin bout "Mike, what have you done for me?!?! Half!" bi*ch u live in a house bigger than god knows what, u got cars, clothes, jewlery, u get to go to the mile high club every other day and all u had to do was marry me to get dat sh*t, now u want a divorce, bi*ch get the fuk out and u gets nuuuuuuuuuuuthin!, i give u like 5 mil cause u had my kids and took care of them, but then other than that get the fu*k out! Talkin bout some HALF!, bi*ch is u crazy?!?

And thats why mike be fu*kin the white chicks.
how does your white girlfriend feel about the reasons why youre fu*king with her?
 01-01-2007, 04:48 PM         #105
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dats gone hit his pockets hard. but what tha hell, dats MJ. sh*t either way it go shawty gone be scr8... with or without MJ.
 11 years ago '06        #106
Frostbyte 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0
I'm pretty sure he's been with this chick for a while, and I'm pretty sure they had a good relationship ..
Just think they've been stressed out with eachother and wanna end it.
 01-01-2007, 05:28 PM         #107
drgarza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no excuse of infidelity. I mean if you dont respect your wife/husband or marriage then you should divorce before you F**ck around. As with any cheater in a marraige, whoever cheats should lose it all and so Mikey should lose it all. Keep it in your pants, file for divorce then go f**k as many chicks as ya want. People dont seem to have any morals anymore. I'll never understand why its ok for men to cheat and if women do then they are ho's. It doesnt matter if your rich or poor neither should get away with it!
 11 years ago '04        #108
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
in the words of the great jimmy jones..........BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLIIIII IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
 11 years ago '04        #109
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 Hypnotice7 said:
Like Earthquake said...who gonna want her after that? You at the house tellin the kids they daddy aint sh*t and you wearin this n*gga shoes...lol
 11 years ago '06        #110
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 377 377
 pahyba said:
Say, Genious that is the law!! It goes for both parties male or female if you marry in a community property state it is HALF regardless of who. Unless you are smart enough to have a prenump. Then even if you have one if you can prove adultry it is void!! So it is back to Half or More, plus alimony. But Jordan's wife has a job she had one when they married and has one now!! Who do you think took care his butt in college when he was nobody!! Baby believe me you a regular guy your wife cheats on how you gonna act!! Another scenerio you marry in TX you decide you want out she win the lottery while yall married you get HALF. Quit crying that helpless woman shyt its tired when the law goes both ways!!! Smart AZZ!!
How many states are there in the United States? How many states are community property states? What do you think happens in those other states?

That guy who caught his wife cheating sure thinks the legal system is fair when 2/3rds of his paycheck goes to his mortgage payment for the house he can't even live in, alimony and child support. He can't even afford to get a place of his own so he has to move in with his parents.

Our legal system is biased towards women on three main issues: divorce, any issue involving a child or fetus such as child support or abortion and domestic violence and r*pe.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc