Dec 4 - MICHAEL JORDAN AND WIFE TO DIVORCE

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
and i still be buyin them Js... lmao
 11 years ago '04        #62
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
damn, MJ was my hero, i thought his life was perfect... i guess not. I love MJ, but damn why u gotta cheat on ur wife.

Thats the one thing i cant stand, when ppl get married and then cheat or their spouse. I think thats fu*ked up. If u wanna fu*k other ppl then dont get married, simple as that.
 12-05-2006, 02:57 PM         #63
jlar12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
damn, MJ was my hero, i thought his life was perfect... i guess not. I love MJ, but damn why u gotta cheat on ur wife.

Thats the one thing i cant stand, when ppl get married and then cheat or their spouse. I think thats fu*ked up. If u wanna fu*k other ppl then dont get married, simple as that.
On the real that sounds good and everything but going on a couple of years married thinking like that and then talk to me. I'm not married or nothing but its gotta get hard (no homo) to be with the same woman for that long especially if she's as money hungry as they are claiming she to be.
 11 years ago '06        #64
chucka214 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 0 0
Bull.
My Money is My Money.
I can see providing for my fam. Something like Child Support.
But is she really deserving of half of what HE earned.
Sure she was somewhere around. WIFE, Mother of his Kids.
It's fukked up how the gov. can say what can and will happen with
what YOU earned your got-damned self!
-Chuck A.
(child support pending)
 11 years ago '06        #65
chucka214 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 0 0
I can see alimony coming in the picture. And could even expect to pay it with a frown on my face but with a little understanding of what it was for.
But HALF,....??!!
Dude shoulda known betta.
But hatin what's gone happen.
I pretty much agree, pimp.
-CHuCk
 12-05-2006, 03:17 PM         #66
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn now MJ will only have 250 million. He's broke.
 12-05-2006, 03:19 PM         #67
thej 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn she going to get half well you know what, i think if she helped in getting it , that will be cool but if not she don't need to get anything.
 12-05-2006, 03:22 PM         #68
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't care, they don't pay my bills!
 12-05-2006, 04:06 PM         #69
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
It's bullsheit how the system is set-up to penalize a financially successful man by taking hard earned wages....women who make the concious decision to forgo their own personal dreams in support of a husband who may or may not end up more successful @ his chosen profession than she is, shouldn't be compensated for something she couldn't achieve on her own...she made a decision to not work & raise kids, so shouldn't she live w/her own decisions?.....just because you aren't able to make a marriage work, you shouldn't have to pay for it w/your lifes earnings...she is entitled to some compensation, if this is true, but not half of a fortune she couldn't amass herself.

Say, Genious that is the law!! It goes for both parties male or female if you marry in a community property state it is HALF regardless of who. Unless you are smart enough to have a prenump. Then even if you have one if you can prove adultry it is void!! So it is back to Half or More, plus alimony. But Jordan's wife has a job she had one when they married and has one now!! Who do you think took care his butt in college when he was nobody!! Baby believe me you a regular guy your wife cheats on how you gonna act!! Another scenerio you marry in TX you decide you want out she win the lottery while yall married you get HALF. Quit crying that helpless woman shyt its tired when the law goes both ways!!! Smart AZZ!!
 12-05-2006, 04:17 PM         #70
xthaxfranchise3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mjz a pimp
 12-05-2006, 04:24 PM         #71
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mike jordan start breaking the bank account you gonna have to pay ou some major chips
 11 years ago '04        #72
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
she about to rob his a.ss. yall remember the last time she almost took this n*ggas championship rings. GET THAT PRE NUP NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE pus*y IS. LOL. I'd be damned if a woman took $250 million dollars from me.
 11 years ago '05        #73
BigThangs 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
damn, if he wasnt a millionaire i mighta felt bad for him.
 11 years ago '06        #74
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
There's some stupid a.ss n*ggas on here(who can't type for sh*t).If MJ didn't have her sign a prenup than he deserves to lose half is fortune,simple as that.
 11 years ago '04        #75
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
go michael..
 12-05-2006, 08:25 PM         #76
dbunit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes Coming Back She Was Upset That He Wouldnt Shut Up About Basketball Talkin About He Could Save The Bulls With Gordon And That Point Guard He Gots On That Team Thats The New Triangle Offense?
 12-06-2006, 01:47 PM         #77
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys, sorry to break it to you like this ut M.J has always been an Uncle Tom of the highest caliber...he's a serial cheater but he only cheats with white women, who look worse than his wife. I feel for the kids because they lose big time, but they know thier pops is a peice of sh*t, now this isn't a knock against him as an athlete but it is what it is...

What if it was YOUR MOTHER?
 11 years ago '05        #78
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 as11am said:
She should get paid because part of his nice image was the preception that he's a family man.
That perception is the reason they got married. Michael was told to marry her by different advisers after she pregnant with Jeffrey.
 11 years ago '06        #79
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
jordan got mad cake... i dunno what she's thinkin
 12-06-2006, 10:28 PM         #80
itwaswritten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all ya'll dogging out Juanita, imagine your chick playing you out in public and private for years. This is what her and their kids are dealing with.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy