Dec 4 - MICHAEL JORDAN AND WIFE TO DIVORCE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 09:32 AM         #21
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's micheal jordan fu*k up he gets what he deserve
 11 years ago '05        #22
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
LMAO....

Hypnotice7 said:
Like Earthquake said...who gonna want her after that? You at the house tellin the kids they daddy aint sh*t and you wearin this n*gga shoes...lol
 11 years ago '04        #23
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
Half!
 11 years ago '04        #24
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I knew a chick Jordan used to call when he was in town when I lived in Santa Barbara. Where he owned a bar, and held his basketball camp every year. My dude was talking to her and was pissed when Jordan called her. And he is the biggest Jordan ever west of the Mississippi
 11 years ago '04        #25
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 Lungs said:
why the fu*k are you all blaming her?

If you were getting humilated for 17 years you'd eventually get sick of it too...

blaming her cus she should know her role.. As the wife of an NBA superstar she is set for life, with that she should know what comes with being a wife of a NBA player. you feel me.
 12-04-2006, 09:53 AM         #26
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's definately not ballin
 12-04-2006, 10:04 AM         #27
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he will be spending alot to be a free man to get access to more pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #28
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,334 | Props total: 8403 8403
BS
mediatakeout.com holds no weight
this story would be on every major news network
 12-04-2006, 10:14 AM         #29
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A LEGEND SHOULDN'T BE WITH A bi*ch LIKE HER ANYWAYS
 11 years ago '06        #30
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Wow...MJ is untouchable. He's the closest thing to a perfect role model and you post this sh*t on BX?! How dare you. Imma pretend I didnt read this. MJ is a legend.

:sh*thappe
 11 years ago '06        #31
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Wow...MJ is untouchable. He's the closest thing to a perfect role model and you post this sh*t on BX?! How dare you. Imma pretend I didnt read this. MJ is a legend.
 11 years ago '04        #32
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 PaineBishop said:
I remember when they were going to get divorced a few years back. Hopefully Mike will wise up and keep her on the team, Cheaper to keep her

^^ haha you got props for this
 11 years ago '06        #33
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2236 2236
It's bullsheit how the system is set-up to penalize a financially successful man by taking hard earned wages....women who make the concious decision to forgo their own personal dreams in support of a husband who may or may not end up more successful @ his chosen profession than she is, shouldn't be compensated for something she couldn't achieve on her own...she made a decision to not work & raise kids, so shouldn't she live w/her own decisions?.....just because you aren't able to make a marriage work, you shouldn't have to pay for it w/your lifes earnings...she is entitled to some compensation, if this is true, but not half of a fortune she couldn't amass herself.
 11 years ago '06        #34
BENZIEBOX 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
This is the most disappointed ive been about a sports hero since i found out patrick ewing did his thing in the gold club.....well, not really.
 11 years ago '06        #35
goonsquad312 2 heat pts
space
space
$265 | Props total: 84 84
It aint no secret mike always did his thang. 2 bad he couldn't keep his family 2gether.
 12-04-2006, 11:16 AM         #36
bayz finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes michael fu*kin jordan, hes gonna have pus*y throw at him every fu*kin place he goes, get over it juanita.

but honestly i dont think this is legit.
 11 years ago '05        #37
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Lungs said:
why the fu*k are you all blaming her?

If you were getting humilated for 17 years you'd eventually get sick of it too...

shut your a.ss up dont get mad b/c u wasnt a heman woman hater as a kid like the rest of us. she dont deserve half thats bullsh*t she didnt do a damn thing to make the jordan legacy great. just b/c a man was being a man why does she deserve half? she didnt plan no shoes designs didnt score 63 none of that sh*t. if i was the best player ever thats exactly what im gonna be "the best PLAYER ever"
 11 years ago '06        #38
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
she should get 5 mil max. Half yeah right. What did she do to earn half. More guys need to start doing this to women to even the playing field.
 11 years ago '05        #39
YoungerHov 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
 Hypnotice7 said:
Like Earthquake said...who gonna want her after that? You at the house tellin the kids they daddy aint sh*t and you wearin this n*gga shoes...lol
then you go out and get into your Continental GT that she bought you and drive to your yacht that you picked out last week :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12-04-2006, 11:32 AM         #40
bdnrycornell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you gettin dough like that you gotta get a prenup, this sh!t happens to often. I don't know if this is legit either. I also heard that Mike got some baby mommas in da Chi .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy