The Wire's Season 4 finale...Is Super Crazy

most viewed right now
 245
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 158
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #41
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 DUNDUN said:
yup da young pup micheal poped his top off.......cant wait 4 season 5 best show on tv

Apparently that wasn't Mike. IT was that light-skinned n*gga that was target shooting in the woods.
 11 years ago '05        #42
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 KornerBoy said:
Somebody please tell me this ain't true. On my way to work this morning, the radio station reported season 5 won't be out until 2008.

The good news though, it is reported Avon Barksdale might come back in season 5. We shall see.

who carea about avon bi*ch a.ss, they need to bring Bodie back, if bodie had shooters like Marlo has or how Avon had he would have ran the corners, but that n*gga wasnt tryin to one up on no one, sh*t i rather see them bring Weee Bee out instead of Avon keep his bi*ch a.ss in jail
 11 years ago '04        #43
south875 
space
avatar space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 DUNDUN said:
yup da young pup micheal poped his top off.......cant wait 4 season 5 best show on tv
that wasnt michael that got bodie..because right after that marlow and chris go to michaels house and they talk about how the first murder he does should be someone that he doesnt know, he knew bodie
 11 years ago '05        #44
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 14091 14091
1 LAST TIME..MICHEAL DIDNT k!ll BODIE

MICHEAL ISNT THE ONLY LIGHT SKINNED LIL n*gga ON THE SHOW



quote of the season is still


Snoop:U think u all dat cuz u get to harras n*ggaz

Bunk:No i know im all that,im thinkin bout some pus*y

Snoop: Yeahh...me too!!!

:applause: GREAT SEASON


Last edited by Suavebeatz; 12-04-2006 at 02:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #45
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
man this season finale was almost better than season 3 when stringer got popped.marlo is gonna merk prop joe a.ss. he think he so fu*king slick. marlo ain't no dumb a.ss n*gga. i gotta feeling mike will k!ll omar. he won't expect it from a lil n*gga like him.
 11 years ago '05        #46
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Suavebeatz said:
1 LAST TIME..MICHEAL DIDNT k!ll BODIE

MICHEAL ISNT THE ONLY LIGHT SKINNED LIL n*gga ON THE SHOW

yeah this is Bodie's k!ller


[pic - click to view]




i spelled it out and pointed him out *no snitching* lol
 11 years ago '04        #47
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 youngvito18 said:
yeah this is Bodie's k!ller


[pic - click to view]




i spelled it out and pointed him out *no snitching* lol
i thought it was mike to but i kept rewinding that sh*t. and i realized that chris said the first person mike will k!ll will be somebody he doesn't no.
 11 years ago '05        #48
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 dtownboy313 said:
i thought it was mike to but i kept rewinding that sh*t. and i realized that chris said the first person mike will k!ll will be somebody he doesn't no.
yeah, the dude who shot Bodie was real quick and precise with his, aint no way Mike would have been so professional on that first hit, Mike reminds me of Dark Vader as a kid,
 12-04-2006, 03:33 PM         #49
qce402  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Whats the purpose of sayin that. . . . some people watched it on HBO and other people watched it on the internet. . . . you must have been one of the latter so congratlations and upload the last episode since you had to download it to watch
yo did any one ever up the last episode of the wire or tell were to find it on the net????????????????????????
 11 years ago '05        #50
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 qce402 said:
yo did any one ever up the last episode of the wire or tell were to find it on the net????????????????????????

nope, i got the last episode link, but the vid i got ends at 58 minutes, the season finale is like 76 minutes, so your missin some special sh*t that will connect with season 5

but if you want the link i'll hit you up fam
 12-04-2006, 06:27 PM         #51
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
who carea about avon bi*ch a.ss, they need to bring Bodie back, if bodie had shooters like Marlo has or how Avon had he would have ran the corners, but that n*gga wasnt tryin to one up on no one, sh*t i rather see them bring Weee Bee out instead of Avon keep his bi*ch a.ss in jail
Just because Avon might come back to the show doesn't mean he is going to be out of prison.
 11 years ago '05        #52
YaBoy2006 
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
I Was finna say that was mike dat shot bodie... that n*gga went crazy... i guess that n*gga had to put in work after they fu*ked ol boy up for him...
 11 years ago '06        #53
byran82 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
 DUNDUN said:
yup da young pup micheal poped his top off.......cant wait 4 season 5 best show on tv
MAN Michael did not k!ll Bodie would yall listen and quit a.ssuming sh*t. Marlo says maybe you should get your young pup to do it

Chris says naw maybe it should be someone he aint know since he used to work for Bodie

Marlo makes a weird facial expression..

The kid that shot Cuttie is the one that shot Bodie

Michaels first murder comes later on when he hops back in the car and dazes off then Chris asks for the gun back

P.S. why are you guys still watching The Wire its been over for about 2 months now
 11 years ago '06        #54
byran82 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
nope, i got the last episode link, but the vid i got ends at 58 minutes, the season finale is like 76 minutes, so your missin some special sh*t that will connect with season 5

but if you want the link i'll hit you up fam
All youre missing is some music being played while the camera goes around and looks at each person Randy gets his a.ss whooped again at his new foster home, Dukie is on the block hustlin, Naymond lives with the teacher/old police seargent, Michael gets his first murder and his picture gets thrown up on the board now in the Major Crimes Unit, Seargent Halk is getting in spoken to with his uniform on (good or bad )
 11 years ago '06        #55
byran82 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
 qce402 said:
yo did any one ever up the last episode of the wire or tell were to find it on the net????????????????????????
Our fellow website of had all the episodes of the wire full and even the old seasons
 11 years ago '05        #56
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6422 6422
anybody know if that was bug's dad's shirt that the bunk and freemon were holding towards the end when the song was playing?

if so, chris is hit
 11 years ago '04        #57
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
 P DRILLA said:
anybody know if that was bug's dad's shirt that the bunk and freemon were holding towards the end when the song was playing?

if so, chris is hit

oh yea and that had to have some hair or blood on it too......oh and dukie aint a boss but he aint ready for hs so he gonna huslte on the block with karod and them and if you notice they just had mike pic and marlo's on there meaning somthing big for M dawg and randy is gonna be off the show cus he cant get over that snitch hump n*ggaz everywhere wanna beat his a.ss even in a group home
 11 years ago '06        #58
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 byran82 said:
MAN Michael did not k!ll Bodie would yall listen and quit a.ssuming sh*t. Marlo says maybe you should get your young pup to do it

Chris says naw maybe it should be someone he aint know since he used to work for Bodie

Marlo makes a weird facial expression..

The kid that shot Cuttie is the one that shot Bodie

Michaels first murder comes later on when he hops back in the car and dazes off then Chris asks for the gun back

P.S. why are you guys still watching The Wire its been over for about 2 months now
the fu*k is u talkin bout? the season finalle was last week. just because some of u watched the episodes when they leaked on the internet dont mean that everybody did. i watched it (like alot of ppl did) when it came on HBO every sunday.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy