The Wire's Season 4 finale...Is Super Crazy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 DUNDUN said:
he k!lled bodie the light skin'd boy from season 1 he was down wit stringer bell's crew. He got caught talking & riding in mcnulty whip & marlo found out.....& yea it was 79 min long....
The episode i watched is 49 Minutes long. . . . . . . that explains why i'm a lil lost. . . . . so who did Mike k!ll. . . . i heard he was shaky when he did it
 11 years ago '05        #22
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 HOLLA BACK said:
Can someone up the last ep?
Yeah can someone upload the full version of the last episode. . . . . please
 11 years ago '06        #23
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
micheal k!lled bodie & some random kat & da end .......bodie was one of stringer bells peoples dat been on the wire since it started . In season 4 marlo made him take on his pack or else he acceppted. he always was spitting & he was boys wit the fat kid lil kevin dat also got k!lled. If u ever watched Oz he playd Kenny on there adabisey boy.O yea & sry i watched on comcast on demand so i cant up it......1
 12-04-2006, 09:21 AM         #24
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael did NOT k!ll bodie........go back and watch.....its the young boy who was shooting at target practice with marlo, chris, snoop and them when chris is like "na do it like this".......only dude mike k!lled was the dude in the alley
 11 years ago '04        #25
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
man i done watched the whole season months ago,along wit everybody else on boxden,y'all late

and micheal did not k!ll bodie,that was the slim kid who gave bodie the package and told him"don't fu*k wit marlo's money"

Last edited by mt fuji; 12-04-2006 at 09:29 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #26
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 mt fuji said:
man i done watched the whole season months ago,along wit everybody else on boxden,y'all late

and micheal did not k!ll bodie,that was the slim kid who gave bodie the package and told him"don't fu*k wit marlo's money"
Then Upload the last episode fam
 12-04-2006, 10:01 AM         #27
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to 2 months ago yall late as hell
 11 years ago '05        #28
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dr. X said:
welcome to 2 months ago yall late as hell
Whats the purpose of sayin that. . . . some people watched it on HBO and other people watched it on the internet. . . . you must have been one of the latter so congratlations and upload the last episode since you had to download it to watch
 11 years ago '06        #29
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,456 | Props total: 17886 17886
Ima watch this i got it on demand
 11 years ago '06        #30
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
the finale was wild as f*ck! i heard the last season wasnt coming out til 2008...
 11 years ago '05        #31
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 658 658
Melvin Wagstaff = cheese
Randy Wagstaff = Randy
prop joe

yup they are all related...but in which scene they say this tho???
 11 years ago '04        #32
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
The dude the k!lled Bodie is that light skinned ugly mafu*ka in the crew. Go back to episode 49 and look at the n*ggas on the corner wit michael when ol boy shot Cutty. He was wit them. And Chris and Snoop was teachin that light skinned dude how to k!ll a n*gga in a previous episode...
 11 years ago '05        #33
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
Melvin Wagstaff = cheese
Randy Wagstaff = Randy
prop joe

yup they are all related...but in which scene they say this tho???
They don't. . . . . . on the board in the police office they have names of the top hustlas and where cheese picture is they show his last name is Wagstaff which is the same name as Randy and on the HBO bio for Randy they say his dad is a big drug mover on the eastside, and since cheese is Prop joe's nephew then Randy is also related
 12-04-2006, 12:19 PM         #34
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear you mofo's are dumb if you think Micheal k!lled Bodie. I watched the finale on TV last night and you can clearly see that it isn't micheal that shoots him. I understand if you thought it was him while watching it on a computer but on TV it's clear that it wasn't micheal, light shines on the dudes face.
 11 years ago '05        #35
jtray 
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
where can i watch this episode at i have on demend but they havent put it on yet
 11 years ago '06        #36
KornerBoy 
space
space
$607 | Props total: 407 407
Somebody please tell me this ain't true. On my way to work this morning, the radio station reported season 5 won't be out until 2008.

The good news though, it is reported Avon Barksdale might come back in season 5. We shall see.
 11 years ago '04        #37
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
only because of hbo's schedule which is sopranos....rome.....entourage/deadwood/big love....and then the wire so look for season 5 in feb/march of '08
 11 years ago '04        #38
sc33 9 heat pts
space
space
$815 | Props total: 57 57
mike didnt k!ll bodi because when marlo was telling chris to take care of bodi he says get your new pup to do it but chris sez naw he know him his first has to be a stranger...then at mikes crib when marlo asked if he was ready for work and told him to take bodi's old corner he looked kinda stunned like he didnt know why he say that like he didnt know bodi was dead...mikes first k!ll was dude on the corner in the end when he walked up to him wit the hoodie on and blew his face off

Last edited by sc33; 12-04-2006 at 12:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1 1
didnt know it was michael that blew bodies head off

want to see what going to happen w/ randy and cheese being his dad
 11 years ago '05        #40
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 run and hide said:
didnt know it was michael that blew bodies head off

want to see what going to happen w/ randy and cheese being his dad
LOL, haven't we established that it wasn't michael?

Random dude from Marlo's crew (I think it was the dude that spotted Bodie with McNulty)-shot Bodie

Michael-Shot random dude they wanted k!lled. Chris drove the getaway car and made sure he tossed the gun.

The last episode is a little longer...when it first appeared someone messed up and only had part of it so if you download make sure its the longer one. I know it sucks they taking a year off like the Sopranos, but thats the way it is sometimes. Watch Heroes, Scrubs, or any other good shows to occupy you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago