The Wire's Season 4 finale...Is Super Crazy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2006, 07:30 AM         #1
5782 pageviews
57 comments

Sc_MaMa01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Wire's Season 4 finale...Is Super Crazy

I got on demand so I can watch the episodes a week before they're scheduled to come on...OMG I bout went out of my mind when I watched it this morning...I dunno if anybody else has saw it yet so I wont say what has actually happened but If you have already saw it and you wanna talk about it..Then get at me

57 comments for "The Wire's Season 4 finale...Is Super Crazy"

11 years ago '05        #2
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,442 | Props total: 1529 1529
yeah it was pretty crazy... god damn that crack feind fu*ked up
 11 years ago '05        #3
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
I'm confused i thought i watched the final episode. . . . . isn't the final episode the one where Bodie gets k!lled. . . . . .thats what i'm on. . . . . if that ain't the final episode then someone tell me
 11 years ago '06        #4
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
 youngvito18 said:
I'm confused i thought i watched the final episode. . . . . isn't the final episode the one where Bodie gets k!lled. . . . . .thats what i'm on. . . . . if that ain't the final episode then someone tell me
yup da young pup micheal poped his top off.......cant wait 4 season 5 best show on tv
 12-04-2006, 08:01 AM         #5
Sc_MaMa01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea but it aint come on last night episode 49 came on..atleast thats whats came on in VA..i aint get to see 50 until today...omg i thought bubbles a.ss was GONE..im like oh hell how he hang himself that damn fast...and Michael lil a.ss is gettin some a.ss now im like WTF...
 11 years ago '06        #6
DUNDUN 
space
space
i got comcast 2 i watched 50 last night @ like 130 am eastern..........
 11 years ago '05        #7
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
Yeah Mike was makin them bed springs sing but Dookie looked sad. . . . . i think dude is gay him and Presbo be givin out pedo vibes. . . . . . .
 11 years ago '06        #8
DUNDUN 
space
space
prop joe told marlo 30 on da dollar after omar told em 20.....next season marlo gone find out & get micheal 2 merk his a.ss & omar f*g**t a$$ 2...............1
 11 years ago '06        #9
DUNDUN 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
Yeah Mike was makin them bed springs sing but Dookie looked sad. . . . . i think dude is gay him and Presbo be givin out pedo vibes. . . . . . .
@ least dookie getting money now but u rite they do be giving eachother the eye lmao....
 11 years ago '05        #10
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
I watched the last episode and everyone keeps sayin dookie was on the corner sellin but does anyone know which scene. . . . is it before they k!ll Bodie after Marlo goes to see Mike, where exactly is this scene. . . . .
 11 years ago '04        #11
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 571 571
 DUNDUN said:
yup da young pup micheal poped his top off.......cant wait 4 season 5 best show on tv
It wasnt Michael who Bodied Boadie...it was the other dude who was giving the kids cash in like episde 3 for back to school wear. Mike's first body was that dude in the alley when he was riding with chris and them.
 11 years ago '05        #12
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 DUNDUN said:
prop joe told marlo 30 on da dollar after omar told em 20.....next season marlo gone find out & get micheal 2 merk his a.ss & omar f*g**t a$$ 2...............1
What you expect. . . Prop joe, his nephew i forgot his name the Method Man character and Randy are all related. . . . i mean i think they all got that last name
 12-04-2006, 08:13 AM         #13
Sc_MaMa01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait till somebody knock prop joe fat a.ss he gets on my damn nerves always mixin up some sh*t..i cant wait till marlo gets knocked tho i cant stand him
 11 years ago '06        #14
DUNDUN 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
I watched the last episode and everyone keeps sayin dookie was on the corner sellin but does anyone know which scene. . . . is it before they k!ll Bodie after Marlo goes to see Mike, where exactly is this scene. . . . .
@ the end prezobo was watching him huslte....
 12-04-2006, 08:14 AM         #15
Sc_MaMa01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akeem923 said:
It wasnt Michael who Bodied Boadie...it was the other dude who was giving the kids cash in like episde 3 for back to school wear. Mike's first body was that dude in the alley when he was riding with chris and them.
na that was michael
 11 years ago '06        #16
DUNDUN 
space
space
 akeem923 said:
look like michael 2 me cause chirs & snoop was getting clapped @ by bodie den michael came out da ally ......i dunno looked like michael 2 me but its all good
 11 years ago '05        #17
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 akeem923 said:
When did this happen. . . . . . i think i watched a unfinished version. . . . who did Mike k!ll. . . . . and where. . . . . was the last episode longer then a hour or something
 11 years ago '05        #18
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
The dude who k!lled Bodie was light skinned but that wasn't Mike and it wasn't the dude that was givin out the money to the kids he's tall and dark plus he the dude that shot Cutty..... Does anyone have a link to the last episode full version i need to watch it
 11 years ago '05        #19
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Can someone up the last ep?
 11 years ago '06        #20
DUNDUN 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
When did this happen. . . . . . i think i watched a unfinished version. . . . who did Mike k!ll. . . . . and where. . . . . was the last episode longer then a hour or something
he k!lled bodie the light skin'd boy from season 1 he was down wit stringer bell's crew. He got caught talking & riding in mcnulty whip & marlo found out.....& yea it was 79 min long....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy