Dec 3 - Teen Female McDonalds Employee Strip Searched by Fake Cop - Caught On

most viewed right now
67 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-03-2006, 10:36 AM         #26
Boy Genyus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man thats hella messed up man stuff like this be makin me want to hurt n*ggas

12-03-2006, 11:26 AM         #27
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t was posted on boxden over a year ago.....

12 years ago '06        #28
nygangsta220 
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
damn this sh*t is crazy

12-03-2006, 11:29 PM         #29
Khaliyq1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
minimum wage aint worth that much

12-03-2006, 11:30 PM         #30
Khaliyq1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he he he lol

12-03-2006, 11:50 PM         #31
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat bi*ch is stupid
she wants to do it
she dunt mind im tellin u. if she did she wouldnt let this videotape leaked out n get on national TV.

damn whitegrls

12-04-2006, 12:16 AM         #32
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nix was sentenced in March to five years in prison. He pleaded guilty to s3xual abuse, s3xual misconduct, and unlawful imprisonment. Nix testified that he thought he was following an officer's orders.

He wanted it, you read how the other two guys brought in walked out on it. I'm glad they had sense.

Anyway the a.ssitant manager is dumb for listening to a "cop" over the phone. The girl is kinda dumb too but you can't blame her. Nix was just a horny bastard. I wonder if she'll win the case.

One thing to consider: since Stewart's arrest in June 2004, there have been no reported hoax calls to fast food restaurants.

The dude was smart though, you gotta give him that. He should have used change understead of a card though because all cards that deal with money can be tracked.

12 years ago '05        #33
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
ok i'm going to need to see this VIDEO

12-04-2006, 08:59 AM         #34
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people dumb enough to do this stuff.
but thats sick still.

12-04-2006, 09:35 AM         #35
TheOpposition21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What this sh*t is crazy.... wtf, this police man must have a tap on the security camera i know some chicks are stupid but dang, the lady working might be worse.....

12 years ago '04        #36
j15 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 2 2
i bet she gets paid tho Id be sueing the guy on the phone, the manager, the husband and the resturant. She should have just ran out the joint nekkid i mean she could still sue for getting nekkid in the first place, and the police station was a qtr mile away... i mean who wouldnt go streaking for 200 mil i know i would

12 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,521 | Props total: 15086 15086
Man that's seriously wrong. I'd beat that fools a.ss for that. And that Nix f*g**t needs to have a hot poker through the eye. Me personally. I don't listen to cops the first time anyway. I'd be out that bi*ch as soon as they told me to take off a sock.
It's a shame ol' girl gotta go through that though. I hope she get's the 200mil and bounces the fu*k out.

12-04-2006, 04:48 PM         #38
NOSSURR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she gave him head.... nahhh yoo... she just flat out dumb, theres NO WAY a officer would have a girl give head......

what if this was set up so she can get paid.. lol

12 years ago '04        #39
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
thats the stupidest sh*t i ever seen. i would never listen to a person on the phone. but i could understand that she was following her managers orders. the lady manager should have known better than that. that was the worst. she is too blame more that the "phone voice"

12 years ago '04        #40
Krairo 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 213 213
Has anyone found a picture of the girl? I wanna see what she look like

12-04-2006, 05:48 PM         #41
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some fu*ked up sh*t......... society has taken a sh*t, why the fuk would soomeone do that sh*t. If u cant get pus*y with ur game, do us a favor and k!ll ur self. NO need to pretend u a cop, and do some dumb sh*t to a lady like that. The girl, also needs to know that in the u.s we have laws, and no one needs to strip or do whatever it is because a fu*kin cop told u. Most cops are morons, and dont understand the law, they just carry a badge and a gun. very sad, mofo needs to be prison v*gina now. :applause:

12 years ago '06        #42
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,279 | Props total: 4800 4800
what a dumbass to believe that sh*t, at one point did it not cross her mind that it was fake?? Ok she fu*ked up by getting nekkid but then being told to have fellow employees watch her and have her do jumping jacks?? and if that wasn't enough she was being spanked for 10 minutes, and why wouldn't all those dumbass people that got on th ephone and acted all weird about it just not hang up? what a bunch of stupid bi*ches.

12-04-2006, 10:29 PM         #43
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some fuced up sh*t

12-04-2006, 10:30 PM         #44
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said
what a dumbass to believe that sh*t, at one point did it not cross her mind that it was fake?? Ok she fu*ked up by getting nekkid but then being told to have fellow employees watch her and have her do jumping jacks?? and if that wasn't enough she was being spanked for 10 minutes, and why wouldn't all those dumbass people that got on th ephone and acted all weird about it just not hang up? what a bunch of stupid bi*ches.
true props for props

12-04-2006, 10:31 PM         #45
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said

thats just wrong...this shti is old...but i still cant believe the manager went along with thsi sh*t...bi*ch was retarded to believe a cop would really say that sh*t
true lol props for props

12-04-2006, 10:32 PM         #46
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darnbni99a said
fu*kin dumbass ppl..over a fu*kin fone..wtf
lol props for props

12-04-2006, 10:33 PM         #47
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cvcxl said
yeah, they just featured it this week on ABC's 20/20.

The new part is that they caught the guy on the phone. This was the part of the story that was at the end and got cut off. Here it is:

The Big Break

The detectives caught a break when they say they discovered the calling card used in the Kentucky incident was purchased at a different Wal-Mart than the one in the Massachusetts case. This time, the cameras in the store were trained on the cash registers.

"We can see the card go across the scanner -- we see everything," said Flaherty. "But now we see an individual. We don't know who that is."

When detectives go back to the first surveillance tape to try and match up the face, they say they believe it is the same man and notice something else -- he's wearing a uniform.

The uniform is that of CCA -- Corrections Corporation of America -- a private prison company that runs a jail in Panama City. The warden identified the man in the video as one of his prison guards -- 38-year-old David Stewart.

According to police, a search of Stewart's trailer revealed guns, police paraphernalia and training manuals. Police also discovered that Stewart had attended a local police academy and even volunteered as a deputy with a small police department in western Florida.

"It's like a sigh of relief," Flaherty said. "It's been a long time, now you actually have a name to a face."

The Calls Stop

David Stewart was extradited to Kentucky and charged with solicitation of sodomy and impersonating a police officer, and pleaded not guilty.

Clinical psychologist Jeff Gardere says the caller's actions were likely a way to feed a God-like complex by manipulating his victims emotionally, physically and s3xually. He calls it "virtual voyeurism."

Gardere goes on to say that it was no accident that the caller was targeting fast food restaurants.

"Everything is by the book," he explained. "This is how you serve it. This is exactly how you do it. You follow the book -- you're OK. I believe he picked fast food restaurants because he knew, once you got them away from that book, once it was something outside the manual or the procedures, they would be lost."

Nix was sentenced in March to five years in prison. He pleaded guilty to s3xual abuse, s3xual misconduct, and unlawful imprisonment. Nix testified that he thought he was following an officer's orders.

Donna Summers was fired after the incident. She was charged with unlawful imprisonment, and was sentenced to probation after entering an Alford plea -- a type of guilty plea in which a person does not admit guilt, but acknowledges the evidence is sufficient for a conviction. She broke off her engagement to Nix after viewing the surveillance tapes.

In a statement, McDonald's said, "We take this matter very seriously and through our training try very hard to warn employees about such schemes."

McDonald's training manual does include a section that cautions employees that "no legitimate law enforcement agency would ever ask you to conduct such a search."

But none of the employees "Primetime" spoke with at the Mount Washington, Ky., McDonald's say they recall seeing the warning.

The Trial

Which brings us back to the trial in Bullitt County. David Stewart sat impassively in the courtroom as witnesses recounted the events of that fateful night in April 2004. One by one they took the stand.

Donna Summers stated she was just following instructions. Walter Nix, the man found guilty of sodomy, sat up in his orange prison-issued jumpsuit, described his conversation and told the court that he felt like the caller "had control of his mind."

The jury then witnessed first-hand the ordeal that Louise had gone through as they silently watched the surveillance video, while the detectives described how they were able to track down Stewart using the security camera video from WalMart.

Throughout the trial, defense attorney Steve Romines maintained that police had caught the wrong man.

"They had to get somebody," he said. "When something this, you know, offensive and this happen, you know, we've got to blame it on somebody. It can't be that people just made bad decision. And, you know, David was the fall guy."

When pressed, during an interview with ABC News, on the issue that there was video of Stewart buying the calling card at a Walmart, Romines replied: "That's the key question, was it him?"

Romines also noted that even if one were to find that it was Stewart who bought the phone cards, it does not prove that it was he who made the calls to the fast food establishments.

Then a bombshell in the courtroom, detectives testified that they had recovered a calling card from Stewart's home that they say had been used to call a burger king in Idaho -- the same restaurant at which a female manager received a call instructing her to strip search a male employee. That call had been made nearly a year before the call to the McDonald's in Kentucky.

Again, Romines argued that this did not prove that he made the calls.

In the end, there apparently wasn't enough evidence to convince the jury. After two hours of deliberations, Stewart was found not guilty on all charges.

"We would have liked to have a guilty verdict in this case, 12 people on the jury said he's not guilty and we respect their decision," a disappointed Detective Stump stated.

One thing to consider: since Stewart's arrest in June 2004, there have been no reported hoax calls to fast food restaurants.

Meanwhile, Ogborn is suing McDonald's for $200 million, claiming the company didn't protect her from the hoax.
good read props

12-04-2006, 10:33 PM         #48
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for props

12-04-2006, 10:47 PM         #49
A_Vv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wut a dumb hoe. bi*ch needs to stop giving away brains.(lol)

12 years ago '04        #50
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,808 | Props total: 2905 2905
this is f'ed up...

...i dunno. cops could beat a man half to death and have it on video tape and get found not guilty, and calling cards (that traced calls to all the restaurants buddy called that had similar incidents) get found in a man's house and he gets proven not guilty.

i guess evidence means nothing now-a-days.

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  50
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-70online now  39
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  21
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
50 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
How Lean Became Rap’s Most Wanted Drug
98 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
367 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-44online now  15
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
66 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside So Daz is a liar. Reggie Wright Jr Denies Daz Fought Him or Suge, Says ..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy