Dec 3 - Teen Female McDonalds Employee Strip Searched by Fake Cop - Caught On

most viewed right now
 214
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
13567 pageviews
53 comments


cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
Dec 3 - Teen Female McDonalds Employee Strip Searched by Fake Cop - Caught On Tape
 

 
EDIT: News originally from 4/04, but was just featured on 20/20 with video. Also new information on the arrest and trial a few posts down

An Extra Shift Led to a Terrifying Strip Search, But the Suspect Was Set Free

Nov. 30, 2006 — - It was the shocking story -- and unbelievable surveillance video -- that riveted the nation. A young McDonald's employee humiliated, forced to strip and then to perform a s3xual act in the back office, during her work day.

This horrifying ordeal changed one woman's life forever, and put one man on trial, accused of masterminding a bizarre and elaborate hoax. If convicted, David Stewart faced 15 years in prison on charges ranging from solicitation of sodomy, to impersonating a police officer.


Louise Ogborn was always willing to take on extra shifts at McDonald's in Mount Washington, Ky. Ogborn's mother had health problems and had recently lost her job, so the 18-year-old did whatever she could to help make ends meet.

On April 9, 2004, Ogborn offered to work through the restaurant's evening rush, trying to be helpful and make a few extra dollars.

"I was just going to eat and then clock back in and help until somebody else came along that could help," she said.

But Ogborn couldn't have known that her noble gesture would turn into a terrifying ordeal that she says will haunt her for the rest of her life.

A Startling Accusation

Ogborn was called into a.ssistant manager Donna Summers' cramped office and told that Summers was on the telephone with a police officer.

"She said, 'Here she is. This is the girl you described,'" said Ogborn. "She told me to shut the door."

Summers told Ogborn that the officer on the phone had their store manager on the other line and that he had described her and accused her of stealing a purse from a customer.

"I was like, 'Donna, I've never done anything wrong,'" Ogborn said. "I could never steal -- I could never do anything like that. I don't have it in me."

But inside the back office, which had now become an "interrogation room," Ogborn's protests fell on deaf ears.

"She said, 'Well, they said it was a little girl that looked like you in a McDonald's uniform, so it had to be you.'"

It was Ogborn's word against the accusation of a man claiming to be a cop, and she was given a choice: submit to a search or be escorted to the police station.

Listening to 'the Voice'

Ogborn was told to empty her pockets and surrender her car keys and cell phone, which she did. Then the caller demanded that Summers have Ogborn remove her clothes -- even her underwear -- leaving her with just a small, dirty apron to cover her nekkid body.

Summers says she never second-guessed what she was being asked to do, as she firmly believed the person she was talking to was a police officer. Ogborn says she trusted her manager to do what was right.

Because it was a busy Friday night, Summers had to leave the office to check on the restaurant. The man on the phone demanded that another employee be left to watch Ogborn until the police arrived and Summers chose 27-year-old Jason Bradley.

"He [Bradley] takes the phone and they're telling him to have me do certain things and drop the apron," she said. "He wouldn't have any part of it."

Bradley walked out in disgust, leaving Summers with no one to watch Ogborn. Then the caller made an odd request, asking Summers to call her fiancé to have him watch the girl.

Summers says she did as she was told.

"I honestly thought he was a police officer and what I was doing was the right thing," Summers said. "I thought I was doing what I was supposed to be doing."

Surveillance video shows Ogborn broke down in tears.

Two Hours of Torment

Within 15 minutes, Summers' fiancé, Walter Nix, entered the office where Ogborn tugged at the small apron that barely covered her top and exposed her legs up to her buttocks.

Again, Summers says she didn't question the caller and completely trusted her fiancé to be left alone with the girl.

Ogborn says she wanted to run, but that it would have been too humiliating to run through the restaurant nekkid.

Nix, a 43-year-old exterminator, began following the caller's commands, ordering Ogborn to drop her apron, bend over and stand on a chair.

Then -- as ridiculous as it sounds -- he told her to do jumping jacks to shake loose anything she might be hiding. Ogborn says that was just the beginning of two more hours of torment.

The demands became more and more bizarre. When Ogborn says that when she failed to address Nix as "sir," the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over. At one point on the video, Ogborn was "spanked" for almost 10 full minutes.

"He told me I was asking too many questions, so he was told to hit me," she said. "I just said, 'Please don't do this.'"

By the end, red welts could be seen on the woman's body.

During it all, Summers periodically came back to the office, and each time, Nix threw the apron at Ogborn, telling her to stay quiet.

"I begged her every time she came in the room," Ogborn said. "'Get me out of here. Please get me out of here."

Ogborn says she even asked the a.ssistant manager to call the police, but each time, she says, Summers told her, "No, we're still waiting for the cop."

Summers denies Ogborn ever asked her to call the police or that the girl pleaded with her.

Ogborn says that after more than three hours of dehumanizing treatment, Nix -- again on the instructions of the caller -- forced Ogborn to perform a s3xual act.

The caller then told Nix to hand the phone back to Summers and instructed her to bring in someone else.

This time, she had Thomas Simms, a 58-year-old maintenance man who worked at the restaurant, get on the phone with the caller, but Simms refused to comply with the caller's strange demands.

"Tom told me, 'This man is asking … for her to drop her apron so I can see her without the apron,'" she recalled. "And I said, 'Do what?'"

Summers frantically called her manager, Lisa Siddons, who the caller claimed had been on the other line all along. But when Siddons answered her phone, she said she'd been sleeping.

It was then that Summers realized, she'd been had.

Police Arrive

When Mount Washington Police Detective Buddy Stump arrived at the restaurant, he had Nix arrested and began the process of trying to figure out who the caller was.

"The first thing I thought about was … this has got to be somebody on a pay phone," he said. "Maybe over [at] Winn Dixie and they're getting their jollies off at watching all the action and the police roll in."

But thanks to an Internet search by his chief of police, Stump discovered that calls like this have been going on for more than 10 years. Ogborn, it turns out, was only the latest in a long line of victims.

After a McDonald's employee used the "*69" feature to get a telephone number for the caller, Stump learned the call had been made from a supermarket pay phone -- in Panama City, Fla.

Stump discovered that the call was made with an AT&T calling card and, upon learning that the biggest seller of those cards in Panama City is Wal-Mart, he contacted local police for help.

the conclusion of the story
[pic - click to view]

 here.
(too long to post)

Source: ABC News

[pic - click to view]

 Link to the video


Last edited by cvcxl; 12-04-2006 at 05:21 PM..

53 comments for "Dec 3 - Teen Female McDonalds Employee Strip Searched by Fake Cop - Caught On"

 11 years ago '04        #2
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
This is old man, it didn't happen today. I read about this wayyy back.
 11 years ago '04        #3
deneye 
space
avatar space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
damn thats crazy, why would someone believe a cop would make em do that sh*t on the phone though?
 12-03-2006, 01:26 AM         #4
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She wanted it....
 11 years ago '04        #5
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,047 | Props total: 6104 6104
 fu*ker said:
She wanted it....
thats just wrong...this shti is old...but i still cant believe the manager went along with thsi sh*t...bi*ch was retarded to believe a cop would really say that sh*t
 12-03-2006, 02:05 AM         #6
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol true this sh*t is messed up
 12-03-2006, 02:06 AM         #7
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cvcxl said:
An Extra Shift Led to a Terrifying Strip Search, But the Suspect Was Set Free

Nov. 30, 2006 — - It was the shocking story -- and unbelievable surveillance video -- that riveted the nation. A young McDonald's employee humiliated, forced to strip and then to perform a s3xual act in the back office, during her work day.

This horrifying ordeal changed one woman's life forever, and put one man on trial, accused of masterminding a bizarre and elaborate hoax. If convicted, David Stewart faced 15 years in prison on charges ranging from solicitation of sodomy, to impersonating a police officer.


Louise Ogborn was always willing to take on extra shifts at McDonald's in Mount Washington, Ky. Ogborn's mother had health problems and had recently lost her job, so the 18-year-old did whatever she could to help make ends meet.

On April 9, 2004, Ogborn offered to work through the restaurant's evening rush, trying to be helpful and make a few extra dollars.

"I was just going to eat and then clock back in and help until somebody else came along that could help," she said.

But Ogborn couldn't have known that her noble gesture would turn into a terrifying ordeal that she says will haunt her for the rest of her life.

A Startling Accusation

Ogborn was called into a.ssistant manager Donna Summers' cramped office and told that Summers was on the telephone with a police officer.

"She said, 'Here she is. This is the girl you described,'" said Ogborn. "She told me to shut the door."

Summers told Ogborn that the officer on the phone had their store manager on the other line and that he had described her and accused her of stealing a purse from a customer.

"I was like, 'Donna, I've never done anything wrong,'" Ogborn said. "I could never steal -- I could never do anything like that. I don't have it in me."

But inside the back office, which had now become an "interrogation room," Ogborn's protests fell on deaf ears.

"She said, 'Well, they said it was a little girl that looked like you in a McDonald's uniform, so it had to be you.'"

It was Ogborn's word against the accusation of a man claiming to be a cop, and she was given a choice: submit to a search or be escorted to the police station.

Listening to 'the Voice'

Ogborn was told to empty her pockets and surrender her car keys and cell phone, which she did. Then the caller demanded that Summers have Ogborn remove her clothes -- even her underwear -- leaving her with just a small, dirty apron to cover her nekkid body.

Summers says she never second-guessed what she was being asked to do, as she firmly believed the person she was talking to was a police officer. Ogborn says she trusted her manager to do what was right.

Because it was a busy Friday night, Summers had to leave the office to check on the restaurant. The man on the phone demanded that another employee be left to watch Ogborn until the police arrived and Summers chose 27-year-old Jason Bradley.

"He [Bradley] takes the phone and they're telling him to have me do certain things and drop the apron," she said. "He wouldn't have any part of it."

Bradley walked out in disgust, leaving Summers with no one to watch Ogborn. Then the caller made an odd request, asking Summers to call her fiancé to have him watch the girl.

Summers says she did as she was told.

"I honestly thought he was a police officer and what I was doing was the right thing," Summers said. "I thought I was doing what I was supposed to be doing."

Surveillance video shows Ogborn broke down in tears.

Two Hours of Torment

Within 15 minutes, Summers' fiancé, Walter Nix, entered the office where Ogborn tugged at the small apron that barely covered her top and exposed her legs up to her buttocks.

Again, Summers says she didn't question the caller and completely trusted her fiancé to be left alone with the girl.

Ogborn says she wanted to run, but that it would have been too humiliating to run through the restaurant nekkid.

Nix, a 43-year-old exterminator, began following the caller's commands, ordering Ogborn to drop her apron, bend over and stand on a chair.

Then -- as ridiculous as it sounds -- he told her to do jumping jacks to shake loose anything she might be hiding. Ogborn says that was just the beginning of two more hours of torment.

The demands became more and more bizarre. When Ogborn says that when she failed to address Nix as "sir," the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over. At one point on the video, Ogborn was "spanked" for almost 10 full minutes.

"He told me I was asking too many questions, so he was told to hit me," she said. "I just said, 'Please don't do this.'"

By the end, red welts could be seen on the woman's body.

During it all, Summers periodically came back to the office, and each time, Nix threw the apron at Ogborn, telling her to stay quiet.

"I begged her every time she came in the room," Ogborn said. "'Get me out of here. Please get me out of here."

Ogborn says she even asked the a.ssistant manager to call the police, but each time, she says, Summers told her, "No, we're still waiting for the cop."

Summers denies Ogborn ever asked her to call the police or that the girl pleaded with her.

Ogborn says that after more than three hours of dehumanizing treatment, Nix -- again on the instructions of the caller -- forced Ogborn to perform a s3xual act.

The caller then told Nix to hand the phone back to Summers and instructed her to bring in someone else.

This time, she had Thomas Simms, a 58-year-old maintenance man who worked at the restaurant, get on the phone with the caller, but Simms refused to comply with the caller's strange demands.

"Tom told me, 'This man is asking … for her to drop her apron so I can see her without the apron,'" she recalled. "And I said, 'Do what?'"

Summers frantically called her manager, Lisa Siddons, who the caller claimed had been on the other line all along. But when Siddons answered her phone, she said she'd been sleeping.

It was then that Summers realized, she'd been had.

Police Arrive

When Mount Washington Police Detective Buddy Stump arrived at the restaurant, he had Nix arrested and began the process of trying to figure out who the caller was.

"The first thing I thought about was … this has got to be somebody on a pay phone," he said. "Maybe over [at] Winn Dixie and they're getting their jollies off at watching all the action and the police roll in."

But thanks to an Internet search by his chief of police, Stump discovered that calls like this have been going on for more than 10 years. Ogborn, it turns out, was only the latest in a long line of victims.

After a McDonald's employee used the "*69" feature to get a telephone number for the caller, Stump learned the call had been made from a supermarket pay phone -- in Panama City, Fla.

Stump discovered that the call was made with an AT&T calling card and, upon learning that the biggest seller of those cards in Panama City is Wal-Mart, he contacted local police for help.

the conclusion of the story .
(too long to post)

Source: ABC News
props for the news
 11 years ago '06        #8
darnbni99a 
space
avatar space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
fu*kin dumbass ppl..over a fu*kin fone..wtf
 11 years ago '06        #9
cvcxl  OP
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
 Hyper_Intel said:
This is old man, it didn't happen today. I read about this wayyy back.

yeah, they just featured it this week on ABC's 20/20.

The new part is that they caught the guy on the phone. This was the part of the story that was at the end and got cut off. Here it is:

The Big Break

The detectives caught a break when they say they discovered the calling card used in the Kentucky incident was purchased at a different Wal-Mart than the one in the Massachusetts case. This time, the cameras in the store were trained on the cash registers.

"We can see the card go across the scanner -- we see everything," said Flaherty. "But now we see an individual. We don't know who that is."

When detectives go back to the first surveillance tape to try and match up the face, they say they believe it is the same man and notice something else -- he's wearing a uniform.

The uniform is that of CCA -- Corrections Corporation of America -- a private prison company that runs a jail in Panama City. The warden identified the man in the video as one of his prison guards -- 38-year-old David Stewart.

According to police, a search of Stewart's trailer revealed guns, police paraphernalia and training manuals. Police also discovered that Stewart had attended a local police academy and even volunteered as a deputy with a small police department in western Florida.

"It's like a sigh of relief," Flaherty said. "It's been a long time, now you actually have a name to a face."

The Calls Stop

David Stewart was extradited to Kentucky and charged with solicitation of sodomy and impersonating a police officer, and pleaded not guilty.

Clinical psychologist Jeff Gardere says the caller's actions were likely a way to feed a God-like complex by manipulating his victims emotionally, physically and s3xually. He calls it "virtual voyeurism."

Gardere goes on to say that it was no accident that the caller was targeting fast food restaurants.

"Everything is by the book," he explained. "This is how you serve it. This is exactly how you do it. You follow the book -- you're OK. I believe he picked fast food restaurants because he knew, once you got them away from that book, once it was something outside the manual or the procedures, they would be lost."

Nix was sentenced in March to five years in prison. He pleaded guilty to s3xual abuse, s3xual misconduct, and unlawful imprisonment. Nix testified that he thought he was following an officer's orders.

Donna Summers was fired after the incident. She was charged with unlawful imprisonment, and was sentenced to probation after entering an Alford plea -- a type of guilty plea in which a person does not admit guilt, but acknowledges the evidence is sufficient for a conviction. She broke off her engagement to Nix after viewing the surveillance tapes.

In a statement, McDonald's said, "We take this matter very seriously and through our training try very hard to warn employees about such schemes."

McDonald's training manual does include a section that cautions employees that "no legitimate law enforcement agency would ever ask you to conduct such a search."

But none of the employees "Primetime" spoke with at the Mount Washington, Ky., McDonald's say they recall seeing the warning.

The Trial

Which brings us back to the trial in Bullitt County. David Stewart sat impassively in the courtroom as witnesses recounted the events of that fateful night in April 2004. One by one they took the stand.

Donna Summers stated she was just following instructions. Walter Nix, the man found guilty of sodomy, sat up in his orange prison-issued jumpsuit, described his conversation and told the court that he felt like the caller "had control of his mind."

The jury then witnessed first-hand the ordeal that Louise had gone through as they silently watched the surveillance video, while the detectives described how they were able to track down Stewart using the security camera video from WalMart.

Throughout the trial, defense attorney Steve Romines maintained that police had caught the wrong man.

"They had to get somebody," he said. "When something this, you know, offensive and this happen, you know, we've got to blame it on somebody. It can't be that people just made bad decision. And, you know, David was the fall guy."

When pressed, during an interview with ABC News, on the issue that there was video of Stewart buying the calling card at a Walmart, Romines replied: "That's the key question, was it him?"

Romines also noted that even if one were to find that it was Stewart who bought the phone cards, it does not prove that it was he who made the calls to the fast food establishments.

Then a bombshell in the courtroom, detectives testified that they had recovered a calling card from Stewart's home that they say had been used to call a burger king in Idaho -- the same restaurant at which a female manager received a call instructing her to strip search a male employee. That call had been made nearly a year before the call to the McDonald's in Kentucky.

Again, Romines argued that this did not prove that he made the calls.

In the end, there apparently wasn't enough evidence to convince the jury. After two hours of deliberations, Stewart was found not guilty on all charges.

"We would have liked to have a guilty verdict in this case, 12 people on the jury said he's not guilty and we respect their decision," a disappointed Detective Stump stated.

One thing to consider: since Stewart's arrest in June 2004, there have been no reported hoax calls to fast food restaurants.

Meanwhile, Ogborn is suing McDonald's for $200 million, claiming the company didn't protect her from the hoax.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
^^ o ok, sorry bout that mane.
 12-03-2006, 03:14 AM         #11
YDTHETRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd beat his a.ss....
 12-03-2006, 03:52 AM         #12
xthaxfranchise3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao lol hahahah
 11 years ago '04        #13
thuggy05 
space
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
this is krazy
someone has to pay for thiz
its not evn funny
 11 years ago '05        #14
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
take my a.ss 2 central lockup
 12-03-2006, 04:22 AM         #15
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid bi*ch hahaha cmon....ur gettin spanked by an old bald man...if she had any brains she would be like hey this isnt rite "if u love ur job" haha bi*ch is mcdonalds
 12-03-2006, 04:36 AM         #16
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juice said:
stupid bi*ch hahaha cmon....ur gettin spanked by an old bald man...if she had any brains she would be like hey this isnt rite "if u love ur job" haha bi*ch is mcdonalds

She probably panicked, most females don't think straight when put into scary situations like that and they blank out in their mind and do whatever it is to get it over with because they feel helpless. Females are different from males, they go through a range of emotions when in desperate positions, she probably was in denial, shocked, didn't think it would go that far, scared out of her mind, embarassed, traumatized, humiliated, had feelings of helplessness, confused, ignorant of what to do in a predicament such as this one, and thought her manager would eventually find out the truth and protect her.

This type of sh*t disgusts me, I HATE rapists and I think the manager, her husband, and the sick prankster should get the f*ck beat out of them and be forced to serve twenty-five years in prison and get tattoo's on their neck that say "I'm a power abusing rapist that took advantage of a helpless teenage female". :banghead:
 12-03-2006, 05:24 AM         #17
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tht so fu*ked up yo omg
 11 years ago '04        #18
illmatic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 276 276
this is old
 12-03-2006, 06:38 AM         #19
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:

thats just wrong...this shti is old...but i still cant believe the manager went along with thsi sh*t...bi*ch was retarded to believe a cop would really say that sh*t
wasn't serious.
 11 years ago '04        #20
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
The manager deserved to go to jail, and the chick was dumb as hell
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy