Artists Total Album Sales in the US

most viewed right now
50 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+26  67
141 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #26
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,528 | Props total: 1889 1889
 illathruz said
Some of the reasons I don't like eminem are mostly subjective: in other words a matter of opinion.

The objective reasons:

voice: if you don't like a singers voice, whate are you supposed to do? get used to it? people have the same gripe with papoose

subject matter: i don't relate to him (and don't go saying, "well how come you relate to big chains, big cars, and bling bling")

flow: it may be on beat but it soesn't have that bounce to it. diddy got more flow than eminem. i guess it depends on how well you can dance or something.

associations: I don't fu*k with one person eminem fu*ks with except for dre and 50 (and when they started fu*king with him, i stopped fu*king with them).

race: haha, gotcha. i like paul wall f*g**t. alchemist is cool with the beats but he got the same rapping problems as eminem

beats: I only heard a couple of eminem beats i really like yet this dude gets 2pac lyrics to do an album

It was just a coincidence that I don't fu*k with the white people on that list. I fu*k with some white rappers like lucy diamonds. yall just mad cus i fu*k with nelly and will smith more than eminem.
so basically u dont fu*k with eminem cuz he's not a club rapper

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  20
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
263 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  13
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
39 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+118online now  8
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-70online now  7
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy