How To Prevent Your Jeans From Dragging?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
17404 pageviews
32 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
How To Prevent Your Jeans From Dragging?

I hate it when my jeans drag under/behind my shoes, it's annoying as hell. :banghead: I dont wear hardcore baggies, but they still drag and I hate tacking them onto my shoes...What do you guys do to prevent them from dragging? And what do you think works/looks better?

Last edited by Storchaveli; 12-02-2006 at 12:53 PM..

32 comments for "How To Prevent Your Jeans From Dragging?"

12-02-2006, 01:03 PM         #2
SHATEKBEATS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rubberband tie and flip it under.
 11 years ago '04        #3
mattmatics 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 160 160
im in the military... we got these things called boot blousers... kinda like the rubberband concept but they hold up better...
[pic - click to view]

12-02-2006, 01:10 PM         #4
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I hate it when my jeans drag under/behind my shoes, it's annoying as hell. :banghead: I dont wear hardcore baggies, but they still drag and I hate tacking them onto my shoes...What do you guys do to prevent them from dragging? And what do you think works/looks better?
You could try rolling up your pant legs, but that can be a hassle, and doesn't look all that good. The best solution is to have your pants hemmed, so that they're not long enough to be able to drag on the ground. Any tailor will be able to do this, you don't need to go anywhere upscale. Places that do alterations/repairs, and even some dry-cleaners, will be able to do the work. It's not expensive, either – it usually costs between 4-5 dollars for each pair of pants you want hemmed. When you do go to have your pants hemmed, wear whatever kind of shoes you'd usually wear. The new hems will be made just above the soles on your shoes. That way, your pants won't drag on the ground, but they won't look like they're too small, either; your socks won't show. Alternatively, you might be able to go to a professional tailor and have your pants tapered at the bottom, so that the pant legs are too narrow to be able to drag on the ground. That's a pretty serious alteration job, though, and even if it's possible, it won't come cheap; hemming is your best bet.
 11 years ago '04        #5
ThE_NeW_gUy 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 169 169
ya hype and sh*t just buy the length fitted dont buy it to big but yea i get my sh*t hemmed once in a while
 11 years ago '04        #6
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
I cuff some jeans and some just fit right. All depends on the designer and what their normal inseam is. If you find a designer that fits right, stick with that.
 11 years ago '06        #7
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
rubberband it. i know a grip of cats that do that
 11 years ago '06        #8
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
cuff em
 12-02-2006, 09:24 PM         #9
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm kinda short, so most/all of what I buy has to be hemmed.
 12-02-2006, 09:50 PM         #10
Tupac_Eminem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tuck it into ur sock a lil bit, then make sure u make it look right so u dont see ur socks.... it'll be sorta bulky around ur ankles..but they will never touch the ground
 12-02-2006, 09:53 PM         #11
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get a smaller size.
 12-03-2006, 12:38 AM         #12
glorious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tie them into the laces of your kicks theyll show off your kicks an not drag
 12-03-2006, 01:04 AM         #13
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tupac_Eminem said:
Tuck it into ur sock a lil bit, then make sure u make it look right so u dont see ur socks.... it'll be sorta bulky around ur ankles..but they will never touch the ground
I've seen that before, it looks awful. If you can afford to spend $80 or $100 on a pair of jeans, then you can afford an extra $4 or $5 to get them altered so that they fit properly and don't get walked on and shredded. IMO elastic bands, ties, cuffing, and stuffing your pant legs into your socks are all completely unnecessary, awkward and unsightly hassles. You wouldn't wear a suit if it didn't fit properly, so why wear pants that are too long? Get them altered and quit fussing.
 11 years ago '05        #14
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
there's a product called like pant clips or something, i got them from Dr Jays, try ebay or something, they like $5

12-03-2006, 01:15 AM         #15
KhanDST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHA i love these solutions. but mine i think is pretty good too. I use thumb tacks, the flat ones, i tack the jean to the back of my sneaker n cuff the bottom over the tack...sometimes the tack pops out but das not routine
 11 years ago '04        #16
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Eiy-Kyu said:
You could try rolling up your pant legs, but that can be a hassle, and doesn't look all that good. The best solution is to have your pants hemmed, so that they're not long enough to be able to drag on the ground. Any tailor will be able to do this, you don't need to go anywhere upscale. Places that do alterations/repairs, and even some dry-cleaners, will be able to do the work. It's not expensive, either – it usually costs between 4-5 dollars for each pair of pants you want hemmed. When you do go to have your pants hemmed, wear whatever kind of shoes you'd usually wear. The new hems will be made just above the soles on your shoes. That way, your pants won't drag on the ground, but they won't look like they're too small, either; your socks won't show. Alternatively, you might be able to go to a professional tailor and have your pants tapered at the bottom, so that the pant legs are too narrow to be able to drag on the ground. That's a pretty serious alteration job, though, and even if it's possible, it won't come cheap; hemming is your best bet.

That is the best idea...Good sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #17
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
buy jeans that fit.....
 11 years ago '06        #18
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 402 402
I wear diesel shoes from nordstorms and they have this lip thing in the back of there shoes that keeps it from dragging.
 11 years ago '04        #19
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Yo mayne just buy jeans that fit, if they too long cuff them, otherwise just wear them with out tennis shoes or whatever you be wearing, I rock Forces mostly and my jeans aint drag.
 11 years ago '04        #20
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Either buy a smaller size (length wise) or get them hemmed...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy