*The Official Post Your ENTIRE Entertainment Set-up Thread Vol.1*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
chr0nic 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 512 512
 Jann Lee said:
What does my collection of games have to do with my personal life? are you feeling insecure right now?

No need to get mad at me because of your mis-fortune. Be happy with the 5" Black and white joint you got at home.

[pic - click to view]

haahahahaha you just owned tahta bi*ch omgoodness hahahahalol lmao omg omg lmao
 11 years ago '04        #122
chr0nic 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jann Lee said:
What does my collection of games have to do with my personal life? are you feeling insecure right now?

No need to get mad at me because of your mis-fortune. Be happy with the 5" Black and white joint you got at home.

[pic - click to view]

lol he gots the wired contoller
 11 years ago '04        #123
chr0nic 1 heat pts
space
space
 CubanLinks said:
damn! some of u nerds live like fu*king animals my god... having nice set ups n sh*t... but ur sh*ts all dirty n messy

Suck my d*ck you filthy animal
 11 years ago '04        #124
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Jersey826 said:
Nice tv lol, hows that thing handle games? Cause that's mainly wut I got my joint for but I can't get a PS3 untill March/April.
No problems here...... maybe a cheap LCD would have some probs but not this tv. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #125
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 enetblazin4eva said:
No problems here...... maybe a cheap LCD would have some probs but not this tv. :applause:
nice, that was the one thing I was worried about
 11 years ago '04        #126
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
lol if you believe that. Panel Life On LCDS is LONGER than plasmas, but for overall best picture quality plasmas have the best unless your trying to compare to the Sony XBR2/3 Series. Them sh*ts is crazy. LCDs have a problem with blacks and whites. Plasmas colors are all on point, but with plasmas the gas depletes little by little so the colors will start to fade away after X amount of years. The Best Bang for your buck is a Projection because they are able to be fixed. Plasmas and Lcds are damn near unfixable so 1 problem can end your tvs life. At work we had the 50'' Philips Ambilight Plasma, turned it on, 5mins later the screen cracked and that was that. And we only had it for a week. It is estimated you will 20 years with 8 hours a day of viewing on lcds, but the chance of you getting is slim to none. My LCD had burned out pixels for the last 2 weeks, i turn it on today and it "repaired" itself, i never heard/seen that before. So dont know what happened. Panasonics Have Been Rated the Best Plasma for like 4 years straight, but i do like Samsung Plasmas better overall for alot of reasons, mainly the auto pixel shift they have built in.
 12-07-2006, 12:30 AM         #127
CubanLinks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
hell yea man everyone should have a set up like yours...

oh wait.....

i keep my sh*t simple and basic... no wires all over the place nice and clean... im not hatin on u but do u really need to keep 5 unusable nintendos all stacked up on one another ...
 12-07-2006, 12:41 AM         #128
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was just how it was for the time being. I put all my videogame sh*t in 1 corner. Most of that old stuff is going in storage. I already moved half of that sh*t in storage and im keeping my PS3,360 and Wii downstairs. My normal living situation is NOT like the 1 I posted. I had to move the sh*t somewhere while I got my storage situation set up. It just so happened I wanted to play my PS3 while I got everything set up.

Last edited by Jann; 12-07-2006 at 12:43 AM..
 12-07-2006, 01:57 AM         #129
CubanLinks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
That was just how it was for the time being. I put all my videogame sh*t in 1 corner. Most of that old stuff is going in storage. I already moved half of that sh*t in storage and im keeping my PS3,360 and Wii downstairs. My normal living situation is NOT like the 1 I posted. I had to move the sh*t somewhere while I got my storage situation set up. It just so happened I wanted to play my PS3 while I got everything set up.

well there we go ... thats what i did ... put all my old systems in a storage... and kept the ones i wanted to play out ... the 1st pictures u posted ... sh*t looked really nice
 11 years ago '05        #130
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
i don't got the SETUP

but i DEFINITELY got the systems
 11 years ago '06        #131
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
i cant show u my GAMECAST.....its a secret :D
 11 years ago '05        #132
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15714 15714
Ok...i didn't see the thread so sue me, its not that serious. Maybe somebody needs to get out a little bit more.
 12-09-2006, 01:26 AM         #133
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Sarcasm....learn to detect it.
 11 years ago '04        #134
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
umm..i think im gonna have to buy a xbr2 after seeing jann shut sh*t down with it. i had narrowed my list down to 6 tvs and the 46xbr2 was 1 of them. soooo..thanks for making me spend $1k extra..
 12-09-2006, 01:54 AM         #135
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude with the first setup

Those rear speakres should NOT be facing directly to your ear. What are you thinkin dude
 12-09-2006, 01:57 AM         #136
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
Dude with the first setup

Those rear speakres should NOT be facing directly to your ear. What are you thinkin dude

I was thinkin that the room is not finished yet.
 11 years ago '04        #137
dreday 
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 4 4
hey yall tell me if this is a good tv its from dell

11 years ago '05        #138
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15714 15714
 Jann Lee said:

Sarcasm....learn to detect it.

Mad? nah playboy i'm straight.
 11 years ago '04        #139
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Killamike79 said:
Ok...i didn't see the thread so sue me, its not that serious. Maybe somebody needs to get out a little bit more.
You gotta love how peeps pull the "get a life" card when they get embarassed. It's just a message board don't take it so seriously.
 11 years ago '04        #140
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooniesssssssss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy