*The Official Post Your ENTIRE Entertainment Set-up Thread Vol.1*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
I'm 30 yrs old exactly...but i'm not a spoiled kid or a rich man...I just work hard so I can play hard...I make good money at my job...so I can provide for my daughter and feed my video game addiction...
I feel you there I'm in the same boat minus the kid, but I'm 29 and married, sh*t these are some of the things you work for. I actually think it's easier to afford this stuff if you got a job and still live at home. You don't have any bills.
 12-06-2006, 10:43 AM         #102
Snipe2Kill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidYungn said:
^why dont you like DLP?
Because the quality still isnt even that great compared to LCD. My friend bought the 62" SRXD or what ever it was called, that was the one I was going to get and the picture quality was amazing compared to my Toshiba. I just think its the brand, Sony makes the best TV's along with Samsung. The TV is still good but not really impressed, probably get a new 60-80" LCD next month.
 11 years ago '04        #103
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 193 193
 Snipe2Kill said:
Because the quality still isnt even that great compared to LCD. My friend bought the 62" SRXD or what ever it was called, that was the one I was going to get and the picture quality was amazing compared to my Toshiba. I just think its the brand, Sony makes the best TV's along with Samsung. The TV is still good but not really impressed, probably get a new 60-80" LCD next month.
lmfao..good luck findin a 60-80" LCDs really dont go up that high..u can find a plasma easily in that range tho..look at the worlds largest plasma..a panasonic 103" plasma.. i think da model # is PANTH103PX600U
 12-06-2006, 11:14 AM         #104
Snipe2Kill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
lmfao..good luck findin a 60-80" LCDs really dont go up that high..u can find a plasma easily in that range tho..look at the worlds largest plasma..a panasonic 103" plasma.. i think da model # is PANTH103PX600U
Yeah but Plasmas burn out then you got to throw the whole thing out.
 11 years ago '04        #105
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
for gaming, plasmas are the best believe it or not because they have a faster response time then lcds. they just cant be used for gaming really cus they will get burn ins. I wanted to get the 50''panasonic plasma but im reconsidering cus i want to grab the 61'' Samsung 1080p DLP. You cant compare picture quality between DLP,LCD,Plasma because its uncomparable.
 11 years ago '04        #106
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 KidYungn said:
for gaming, plasmas are the best believe it or not because they have a faster response time then lcds. they just cant be used for gaming really cus they will get burn ins. I wanted to get the 50''panasonic plasma but im reconsidering cus i want to grab the 61'' Samsung 1080p DLP. You cant compare picture quality between DLP,LCD,Plasma because its uncomparable.
Well said, Plasmas are faster then LCD's although LCD's are getting better. BTW don't get a Panasonic plasma. I got a Panasonic plasma, Samsung plasma and Hitachi plasma and the Panasonic is def. least best out of all of them....For that price range, I recommend Hitachi but Samsung's are on point too.
 11 years ago '04        #107
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Snipe2Kill said:
Yeah but Plasmas burn out then you got to throw the whole thing out.
So do LCD's....and I'm not positive but last time I checked they don't make flat-panel LCD's bigger then 50?? I might be wrong though

Snipe2Kill said:

Sony is one of the best brands but Samsung isn't. It's best for your buck maybe. The best brands are Pioneer(Elite Series), Fujitsu(Incredible), NEC and the higher-end Sony's(like the XBR)

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-06-2006 at 01:50 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #108
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Umm...most plasmas and LCDs have a life of 60,000 hours now....Won't burn out anytime soon!!
 11 years ago '05        #109
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
So you're saying I could leave my TV on for almost 7 years before it would burn out? :)
 11 years ago '05        #110
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
 QualityRecords said:
So you're saying I could leave my TV on for almost 7 years before it would burn out? :)

That's what they claim :applause: Says so on my box!!
 11 years ago '06        #111
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Jann Lee said:
Next Week Ill post my FINAL setup with everything downstairs. I got alot of work ahead of me. I want my setup to be neat and PERFECT. Im moving all my old sh*t in storage and just leave the 360/PS3 and Wii downstairs.

Im usually not as messy as the top pic would lead you to believe.

I know Snipe2kill has a sick a.ss setup as well. Snipe if your reading this Id like to see a updated version of your setup. :D

Oh and Ive chilled with people from BX who live in CA so they can vouch for my setup.

:wow: ... you seriously need to get laid

Last edited by Jann; 08-04-2007 at 06:42 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #112
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Is that an Atari above your shoe, Jann?
 12-06-2006, 06:30 PM         #113
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
:wow: ... you seriously need to get laid
What does my collection of games have to do with my personal life? are you feeling insecure right now?

No need to get mad at me because of your mis-fortune. Be happy with the 5" Black and white joint you got at home.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jann; 12-06-2006 at 06:36 PM..
 12-06-2006, 06:45 PM         #114
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
*EDIT* I can only wish that was my setup

heres my setup

[pic - click to view]

jokes

i got a good amount of readin material for those waits in lobbies.
ahh man lmao thats sum funni shyt
 12-06-2006, 06:49 PM         #115
Snipe2Kill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
I was told at Best Buy 2 years and that mofo would burn out.
 11 years ago '06        #116
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
Here's mine:
32" Samsung LCD HDTV
hooked up to Sony Subwoofer

[pic - click to view]

Once I get my Reciever I'll be hooking up 5 more Sony surround speakers and then I'm gettin a PS3 in the Spring.

Sure its not Jann's setup, but then again I'm an 18 yr old college student and I make due with the income and space that I have available and this suits me just fine.:D
 12-06-2006, 07:31 PM         #117
CubanLinks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn! some of u nerds live like fu*king animals my god... having nice set ups n sh*t... but ur sh*ts all dirty n messy
 11 years ago '04        #118
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597

Living for free in the basement right now...... wanna move somewhere warm tho.

I'm more of a PC gamer but I got a 360 and gonna grab a PS3 in Jan.

11 years ago '06        #119
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 enetblazin4eva said:

Living for free in the basement right now...... wanna move somewhere warm tho.

I'm more of a PC gamer but I got a 360 and gonna grab a PS3 in Jan.

Nice tv lol, hows that thing handle games? Cause that's mainly wut I got my joint for but I can't get a PS3 untill March/April.
 12-06-2006, 08:12 PM         #120
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanLinks said:
damn! some of u nerds live like fu*king animals my god... having nice set ups n sh*t... but ur sh*ts all dirty n messy
hell yea man everyone should have a set up like yours...

oh wait.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago