Raekwon Dissing Jay-Z 11/28/06 BB Kings NYC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
 #1nasfan said:
nah rae's no clown "only built for cuban linx">>>>>>any of jay's albums
Ghostface Was The Star On That Album, Rae Was Only Alright.
Reasonable Doubt Is Still Better Than That Album!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #122
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Aye on the real, im a big Wu fan. Rae and Ghost are (IMO) 2 of the most lyrical kats, Ghost and Rae spit pacaso type wordplay. Alotta lyrical n*gga's is slept on, example.....

-Masta k!llah
-Ghostface
-Raekwon
-Mos Def
-Talib Qualy
-Wordworth
-Black Thought
-Rakim
-Guru
-Andre 3000

no one ever gives these kats they due respect, the above mentioned spit flame all the time. but yet, cause they aint a flamboyant kat like Jigga, Jeezy, T.I., etc.

Jewels + Ice = Album sales, and MC status.
Real Lyrics + Tru MC Skills = underated, stepped on, forgotten bout.
 11 years ago '04        #123
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 ronin said:
Aye on the real, im a big Wu fan. Rae and Ghost are (IMO) 2 of the most lyrical kats, Ghost and Rae spit pacaso type wordplay. Alotta lyrical n*gga's is slept on, example.....

-Masta k!llah
-Ghostface
-Raekwon
-Mos Def
-Talib Qualy
-Wordworth
-Black Thought
-Rakim
-Guru
-Andre 3000

no one ever gives these kats they due respect, the above mentioned spit flame all the time. but yet, cause they aint a flamboyant kat like Jigga, Jeezy, T.I., etc.

Jewels + Ice = Album sales, and MC status.
Real Lyrics + Tru MC Skills = underated, stepped on, forgotten bout.

Its Kweli

Im A Fan Of All Them U Mention

Raekwon Was In The Wrong

He Said It Wasnt A Diss Towards Him Why Did He Say Jay's Name In The 1st Place

He Thinks About Do So Much He Stopped His Own Show To Talk About Dude

Like Yall Get That New Jay Album Then 2 Secs Later I Dont Give A fu*k About Jay

Be Real Now

Meaning If He Didnt Care He Why Wouldnt Mention It He Got Hate In His Blood Cuz He Aint Eating Thats All

Last edited by DJ Maximum; 12-01-2006 at 01:36 AM..
 12-01-2006, 03:37 AM         #124
S-A-K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo what gets me is you all sayin jay fell off with KC but then you supporting washed up artist like meth, rae and LL? when was the last hot album from them, least jays had a classic fairly recent!!!

and least be honest RD + BP >>>>>> Any of these dudes albums
 12-01-2006, 06:08 AM         #125
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raekwon >>>>>>> jayz

only built for cuban linx >>> any jay-z album
 12-01-2006, 06:56 AM         #126
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
if your over thirty - STEP AWAY FROM THE MIC,you sound like a bitter old man,all respect to the WU but...
A lot of rappers would be retiring then!

You really don't want to know how many rappers in the game are over 30!!!
 12-01-2006, 07:01 AM         #127
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and just to add my opinion in...

I wish Rae hadn't of done this... We all got opinions about things, but why even put that out there like that? It aint necessary...
 12-01-2006, 08:27 AM         #128
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k jay z
 11 years ago '05        #129
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Young_Question said:
i dont know how the east is suppose to come back if they beefing with one another
Um...yeah.
 12-01-2006, 10:27 AM         #130
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude just tellin' the truth, Kingdom Come ain't what people make it out to be...

Streetz is Watching OST>>>Kingdom Come...

Kingdom Come just as bad as Vol. 3 all commercials, you would think he advertising $hit on wax...
 12-01-2006, 11:12 AM         #131
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody likes Jay-Z's new album because Hip-Hop is music bred from the streets and he tried to change the game too soon by trying to make a crossover Corporate America album, 99% of n*gga's in the hood got bad credit so they can't relate to a n*gga talkin that Wallstreet talk, if he was inspiring people instead of sounding like he was bragging and boasting that would be a different story.

On the radio yesterday they called his album "The Bangerless Album" and this was coming from radio DJ's in their late 30's, so you can't even call it a grown people album unless you talking about people in their 50's. I feel Jay-Z because the world should delight in success and living the good life, but that will never happen and that aint reality. People listen to hip-hop to hear somebody they can relate to, if they can't relate to you, you might as well be speaking Plutonian.

It's little girls that were r*pe victims, people inflicted with poverty, cancer and diseases, people born to drug addicted parents, families strugglin, n*gga's in k!lled or be k!lled situations and etc. they don't want to hear about that boasting bullsh*t they want to listen to something that will give them hope and inspiration or music to have a good time to and Jay-Z didn't deliver that like he did with his previous albums.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 12-01-2006 at 11:44 AM..
 12-01-2006, 11:14 AM         #132
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He better do a "Kingdom Come 1.1" album like he did the "Blueprint 2"
 11 years ago '04        #133
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
on some real sh*t raekwon only got 1 hot album and thats OBFCL. and i dont care how u put it if u say fu*k somebody u disrespectin them.
 11 years ago '05        #134
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
I dont think it was Rae's idea 2 go say somethin like that... but he did say some sh*t like he never turns and sh*t.. and he didnt like the jay album... i dunno... but Raekwon is that slang king.... he just need 2 drop that OB4CL2.. then talk his S**T
 11 years ago '05        #135
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
wu forever
 12-02-2006, 01:24 AM         #136
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z would sh*t on raekwon and im a raekwon fan
 11 years ago '05        #137
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
Raekwon is trippin! Wu-Tang is jus as commercial rap as Jay-Z...He might as well diss Method Man too because its not like Meth's newest cd was a "classic". People need to realize that everyone is not gonna make a "classic" album everytime. They need to respect that Jay-Z is a legend and stop being jealous. Its crazy with all this Hov Haters...I dont see people dissing Run DMC when they make new albums and they're old. NY jus all need to stop worrying about who the King Of NY is, and jus do music
 11 years ago '06        #138
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
This is the funny thing about it all. GROWN MEN should NEVER speak on another man's business, money/power moves, or how they roll. That is in the same catergory as a snitch and hataz are too. Pac said it best "All these old rappers lookin flabby and sick" LOL. HOw can Rae come out his face and even speak on Hov when he aint been hot since the purple tape? Please somebody answer me that. And if would have used his head he would have thought about Ghostface and Meth's relationship with Hov at Def Jam even though it may not effect anything. That was a dumb move on Rae's part whether he felt the album or not. I never knew him as a serious hater like that but just because I just saw this footage, I will never cop another Raekwon album again and he has officially lost a fan word up. Now he's down to 612 fans. Damn shame how this man is making NEW YORK look real bad.
 11 years ago '05        #139
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
n*ggas is hating on jayz like some bi*ches & n*ggas are sticking up for him like he they bi*ch. i just dont understand why n*ggas are still arguing about jay's album. if you dont like it then stfu and if you do then stfu. no one is gon persuade anyone into liking an album by talking sh*t. i like jay but im not gon sit here & argue cuz somebody says he only got 1 good album when i know it aint true. saying how u feel is one thing but to continue to make threads about this sh*t is getting sickening. im out.

Last edited by assanlb; 12-02-2006 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: no reason
 12-02-2006, 11:33 AM         #140
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 assanlb said:
n*ggas is hating on jayz like some bi*ches & n*ggas are sticking up for him like he they bi*ch. i just dont understand why n*ggas are still arguing about jay's album. if you dont like it then stfu and if you do then stfu. no one is gon persuade anyone into liking an album by talking sh*t. i like jay but im not gon sit here & argue cuz somebody says he only got 1 good album when i know it aint true. saying how u feel is one thing but to continue to make threads about this sh*t is getting sickening. im out.
Well said...:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago