Raekwon Dissing Jay-Z 11/28/06 BB Kings NYC

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
yo for real, before i saw the clip iwas bout to hate on rae.... but after watchin that sh*t,, the n*gga rae aint eva lie.

kingdom come is ehhhh.... and i hope niggz dont copy jay and start releasin that kinda sh*t
 11-30-2006, 10:15 PM         #82
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
this is the truth gza and inspecta deck alone will smash on jay-z i'd add rza along with u-god but the beat he would make would definitely make up for his nonsensical lyrics
your on crack! go cop that bobby digital album and rethink what the fu*k u just said! lol inspecta deck is retired matter of fact when has he ever came out with an album???? gza too? i mean maybe one album and thats it put up gza's hottest verse i bet u cant even find any hot ones. GZA talks about fu*kin the moon stars planets fu*k that got to do with rap n*gga! lol im sorry this is a lose lose battle for u wutang lovers man stop trying to make a comback
 11 years ago '04        #83
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Lyrics can be debated for ever but men lie women lie but numbers dont.
yall stay blinded by jay and his bs. NUMBERS LIE n*gga: nelly is trash, eminem been fell off, and black eye peas best album is their 1st one.

sales arent everything, they matter but they definately lie. Ludas albums get sh*ttier and sh*ttier too. yall n*ggaz stay quote jayz like his word is gospel.. use your own fu*kin head
 11-30-2006, 10:19 PM         #84
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
yo for real, before i saw the clip iwas bout to hate on rae.... but after watchin that sh*t,, the n*gga rae aint eva lie.

kingdom come is ehhhh.... and i hope niggz dont copy jay and start releasin that kinda sh*t

man i dont know what u n*ggas expect from a super billionare? fu*k u want him to do talk about crack and sh*t?? talk about clappin n*ggas?? wtf fu*k if the n*gga is in sandro pae then thats what he's doing! lol if he's behind a desk then thats what he's doing! did u cop the album no u probably burned the sh*t so if im into selling units fu*k u n*ggas u dont cop sh*t anyway but i bet the bi*ches love that sh*t. i bet corprate n*ggas love that sh*t, i bet n*ggas that like good music like that sh*t. its a grown cd out of some n*ggas zone too many n*ggas is caught up in that papoose guap sh*t u know the n*ggas thats trying to get where jay is. then jay can just come back and crush n*ggas songs make it his and have a hole arena yelling BROOKLYYNN!! respect the n*gga thats all. fu*k if i was in the rap game and i had bread like that i would tag Beyonce to sing my hook along with usher,neyo and john legeon paper n*gga for the company u forgot he is President!
 11-30-2006, 10:22 PM         #85
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
yall stay blinded by jay and his bs. NUMBERS LIE n*gga: nelly is trash, eminem been fell off, and black eye peas best album is their 1st one.

sales arent everything, they matter but they definately lie. Ludas albums get sh*ttier and sh*ttier too. yall n*ggaz stay quote jayz like his word is gospel.. use your own fu*kin head

no just like good music pimpin thats it, say what u want but if u fish for just the beats and not what n*ggas is saying and not what type of mood the rapper is in then your not gonna like the album. And u listing people that i never ever copped before no sh*t nelly is trash, eminem has never had a hot cd to me and black eye peas????? fu*k is u comparing jay too? lol what do u like?
 11-30-2006, 10:25 PM         #86
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now i got n*ggas with prep H sending me hate mail because i let n*ggas know jay is that dude! lol i dont hate on n*ggas that are icons bottom line, i give respect where its due and n*ggas u motha fu*kas are listing as hot just dont cut it sorry! stop sending me the gay hate mail talking about ridding d*cks and sh*t n*ggas like that is homo
 11 years ago '04        #87
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Am I the only one who liked Immobilarity?
 11 years ago '04        #88
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
n*gga they point was you quoted jay on that numbers dont lie bullsh*t, but they CLEARLY do. good sales of an album is a mix of mad ingredients: marketing, market climate (timing), publicity, production, accessible lyrics, etc etc. Sales dont automatically mean an album or an artist is "good".

there are so many better albums out right now: AZ, Snoop, Game, Kids in the Hall. It has nothing to do with fishing for beats, but dont act like beats dont matter. The album is unmemerable, meaning their are very few standout tracks. The sh*t is boring. The fact that you can admit this is making me think youd like sh*t with a jayz picture taped on it. Just because youre not in the hood doesnt mean you cant make tracks that hood n*ggaz can connect to. aint none of these n*ggaz really in the hoood anymore.
 11-30-2006, 10:30 PM         #89
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
*copies and pastes the hate on the forum*

damn dude. get off jay's d*ck. stand on your own 2. sh*t is disgusting.....

u n*ggas dont even count in the midwest so shut the fu*k up! lol n*ggas happy cause common finally went plat shut the fu*k up! lol
 11 years ago '04        #90
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Am I the only one who liked Immobilarity?
yep jusssssst u and one of my n*ggaz.
that sh*t was real trash imo..

ROFL... now n*ggaz that live in Rochester are starting to pretend like they matter?!?! Aint sh*t but you and snow up there.

Last edited by EMBARK; 11-30-2006 at 10:33 PM..
 11-30-2006, 10:35 PM         #91
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
n*gga they point was you quoted jay on that numbers dont lie bullsh*t, but they CLEARLY do. good sales of an album is a mix of mad ingredients: marketing, market climate (timing), publicity, production, accessible lyrics, etc etc. Sales dont automatically mean an album or an artist is "good".

there are so many better albums out right now: AZ, Snoop, Game, Kids in the Hall. It has nothing to do with fishing for beats, but dont act like beats dont matter. The album is unmemerable, meaning their are very few standout tracks. The sh*t is boring. The fact that you can admit this is making me think youd like sh*t with a jayz picture taped on it. Just because youre not in the hood doesnt mean you cant make tracks that hood n*ggaz can connect to. aint none of these n*ggaz really in the hoood anymore.

Im going to pretend u didnt list them as better albums: AZ, Snoop, Game, Kids in the Hall

lol and game sh*t is definatley trash! AZ

stand out tracks means your looking for beats n*gga listen to the album and stop skimming it. stop following the haters and get a real opinion i say thers about 8 tracks on there out of 14 that are hot i dont think the song kingdome come is all that i hate hollywood the usher song is for the bi*ches and i bet when u dumb a.ss n*ggas go to the club and they put that song on and u see some bi*ches wit fat a.sses dance to that your gonna get your dumb a.ss up and dance to it! lol u n*ggas dont know why n*ggas do what they do to get there sh*t heard! 8-14 to me is a good album not trash a trash album is 1 maybe too songs and i know u n*ggas wont say only 1 song was hot if u do then your a hater! period
 11 years ago '04        #92
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
he aint dissing him...he's just saying that he ain't feelin jiggas new sh*t...he's not the only one either.
 11-30-2006, 10:39 PM         #93
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:

ROFL... now n*ggaz that live in Rochester are starting to pretend like they matter?!?! Aint sh*t but you and snow up there.

sorry pimpin dont get it twisted bi*ch dont speak about what u dont know about bi*ch lol funny a.ss n*gga matter of fact ask jim jones how rochester n*ggas get down! aint sh*t different up here then it is down there bi*ch i know because motha fu*ka im down in brooklyn damn near every month east, ny bi*ch wit all my west indain fam Mckinley ave n*gga liberty and atlantic! im over in harlem too st nich broadway bi*ch all over! and look up rochester's murder rate and see if its just snow up here matter of fact your right it is just snow up here n*ggas is movin weight too! ask around n*gga get out more lol u n*ggas is funny till a rochester n*gga buss that a.ss then mouths get closed quick! lol
 11-30-2006, 10:40 PM         #94
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:

retarded
 11 years ago '04        #95
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
intro, i made it, 30s the new 20, beach chair. thats it ..THATS fu*kING it..

You a funny dude, for real. You calling everybody a follower for not liking jayz. THE sh*t HAD MORE MARKETING THAN PS3. 700,000 people bought that mediocre sh*t. Thats like saying not liking the Yankees in NY is on the badwagon. Youre not making any fu*king sense. Now youre talking about n*ggaz dancing in the club? what does that have to do with album being good. I bag bi*ches when Im out, THATS the purpose.. Ill act like I like it if im trying to get the draws n*gga. I dont judge albums by club play.. I listened to what jay had to say and it bored me.. The albums just not that good. Stop lying to yourself. Me and Rae aint hating we just dont like the sh*t. Youre a bandwagon n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #96
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
retarded
2 quotes for 1 post means ure a little tight about that.

n*ggaz from upstate always d*ckriding jay for some reason...
 11-30-2006, 10:50 PM         #97
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
intro, i made it, 30s the new 20, lets ride, beach chair. thats it ..THATS fu*kING it..

You a funny dude, for real. You calling everybody a follower for not liking jayz. THE sh*t HAD MORE MARKETING THAN PS3. 700,000 people bought that mediocre sh*t. Thats like saying not liking the Yankees in NY is on the badwagon. Youre not making any fu*king sense. Now youre talking about n*ggaz dancing in the club? what does that have to do with album being good. I bag bi*ches when Im out, THATS the purpose.. Ill act like I like it if im trying to get the draws n*gga. I dont judge albums by club play.. I listened to what jay had to say and it bored me.. The albums just not that good. Stop lying to yourself. Me and Rae aint hating we just dont like the sh*t. Youre a bandwagon n*gga.

never been a band wagon bought reasonable doubt when it first came out n*gga on casset tape in harlem matter of fact! and n*gga your fu*kin stupid do u think jay only makes fu*kin records for just n*ggas????? lol fu*k he makin albums for everybody! thats why its a good album what fu*k my fiance can kick back and listen to the sh*t wit me n*gga grown man sh*t! and u bag a bi*ch with the help of songs like jay's, sh*t that get them hoes posted casonava! lol fu*k outta here u young n*ggas dont know sh*t! and again add trouble to thats sh*t, lets ride,dig a hole, oh my god and if u think those tracks are a.ss then i dont want to talk to u any more.
 11-30-2006, 10:52 PM         #98
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
2 quotes for 1 post means ure a little tight about that.

n*ggaz from upstate always d*ckriding jay for some reason...

i take it u didnt go to the jay concert in BROOKLYN n*gga??? hot97 was giving out tickes so i guess u didnt get any. i didnt either but i checked the n*gga on youtube and from the looks of it n*ggas in brooklyn be ridding jay too! downtown brooklyn was where the concert was bi*ch and the hole crowd was yelling BROOKLYN!!! LOL is that all u can come up with??? d*ck riding??
 11 years ago '04        #99
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
Dig a whole.. is ehhhhhhh. the beat is annoying and hook is too repetitive.. I just came from the concert in bk. heard the n*gga do it live, didnt really like the hook or the beat.. And I dont like oh my god.

You talking out your a.ss once again... Im probably older than you and I work in the music industry. And wifey doesnt like the album either. Follower n*ggaz wife follower females though I guess. who knows.

EDIT: youre making an a.ss out your self. I got tickets from work. Damn just stop talking now.

Last edited by EMBARK; 11-30-2006 at 10:56 PM..
 11-30-2006, 10:57 PM         #100
Glorydayz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is wild.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago