most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2006, 09:29 PM         #61
the_brownnation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pippen33 said:
Ghost is gonna be ridin wit Jay

you know nothing about hip-hop.
 11 years ago '06        #62
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
He really didnt go at him, he just said he dont give a fu*k about him and he respect him, but n*gga is juss keepin it real, if aint no one helpin me eat then I dont give a fu*k about them, yall n*ggas so quick to say someone beefin, n*gga was honest and said he aint like the album he dont hate jay, he juss dont care about him, but he did say that he respect him as a business man and a lyricist, thats all he can really do cuz he dont even kno the n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #63
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Stack_Bundles said:
That Kid Is Wack, Jay Would murder That Clown bi*ch Ain't Had A Hot Album In How Many Years???
..... Rae sounded drunk on that video and their really wasnt any reason for that rant..... but Rae and any of the Wu ...except for U-god... would k!ll jay
 11 years ago '06        #64
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 IRemainRaw said:
That is all well and tru - but what does he do now?

All i see him ever doing is publicly stirring up unnessasary beef between artists?Thats not the sorta dude thats exactly helping the image of the culture,ignorace breeds ignorance and when you throw other peoples names through the mud as much as he does,you start to lose alot of peoples respect. ie: me,my case in point...
He did an interview just for you:

and here is a challenge for you, what was so important about kool moe dee vs. busy bee starski?

Last edited by illathruz; 11-30-2006 at 09:45 PM..
 11-30-2006, 09:55 PM         #65
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this hatin a.ss n*gga Raekwon.

Dude is a fu*kin' scrub for sayin' that sh*t. Jay ain't even do anything from what I've heard or seen recently to entice this n*gga to do that. n*ggas agreein' with Rae some haters too for real.

I didn't even care for this n*gga, but now "I don't give a fu*k". How u gon say I don't give a fu*k when you just did by mentioning it? n*ggas are stupid I swear.
 11-30-2006, 09:56 PM         #66
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxdiplomat said:
bbking is but so big you not going to have 60,000 heads in there

exactly my point jay sells out the garden raekwon sells out BBking lol u just dont get it! lol 20 n*ggas didnt like the album no sh*t im sure theres more then that fu*k i know i wouldnt go to a raekwon show why? the n*gga aint drop sh*t since 79!
 11 years ago '05        #67
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
Jay should have never fu*ked up the promotion for Meths album.... and didnt do much for ghost either...... Mark my words..... JAY-Z WILL NEVER EVER RESPOND TO ANY WU-TANG MEMBER!!!! EVER.... not because "their not worth his time" but because you cant win....Ever heard of a wu-tang diss track??? exactly... and didnt one of the Wu members punch jayz back in the day?
 11 years ago '05        #68
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
not sure what the fu*k is up with rae but...
jay > rae
 11 years ago '05        #69
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:

exactly my point jay sells out the garden raekwon sells out BBking lol u just dont get it! lol 20 n*ggas didnt like the album no sh*t im sure theres more then that fu*k i know i wouldnt go to a raekwon show why? the n*gga aint drop sh*t since 79!
so Rakim isnt good cus he hasnt had a hit in 10 years??? in other words...
D4l > Rakim?? ... kids these days hurt my head
 11-30-2006, 10:00 PM         #70
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
..... Rae sounded drunk on that video and their really wasnt any reason for that rant..... but Rae and any of the Wu ...except for U-god... would k!ll jay

u said that after u smoked the crack right?
 11-30-2006, 10:03 PM         #71
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Jay should have never fu*ked up the promotion for Meths album.... and didnt do much for ghost either...... Mark my words..... JAY-Z WILL NEVER EVER RESPOND TO ANY WU-TANG MEMBER!!!! EVER.... not because "their not worth his time" but because you cant win....Ever heard of a wu-tang diss track??? exactly... and didnt one of the Wu members punch jayz back in the day?

what album sold for meth before jay was president? what album sold for ghost face before jay was president? wtf n*ggas act like these n*ggas was holding def jam down, jay was before them n*ggas....n*ggas be forgetting history! lol them n*ggas never sold go look up there numbers. plus there washed up why put mad money into them bums! lol thats like giving fu*kin alonzo morning 50 mil when the n*gga way past his prime fu*k outta here u n*ggas aint busines men u act on emotion and the past what are they doing now
 11-30-2006, 10:03 PM         #72
SeaN diggz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Ghost and Rae don't even get along any more and Hov done more for jay at Def jam than anybody else...two albums in one year and guest spots anywhere he can fit him for more shine!!!Rae disappointed me with all that publicity sh*t Rae is hating plain and simple...new york need to unify not divide:thumbsdow
how you gonna say rae and ghost dont get along any more?
u know nothing the last F.C.D BBQ WE HAD rae was there and ghost was there n*ggas were politican only built pt2 ..

u know nothing
 11 years ago '05        #73
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
.... you say Rae was stupid for talking sh!t for no reason yet you do the same:thumbsdow ....
 11-30-2006, 10:04 PM         #74
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
Tired Of Jay Rulin NY?

They Just Tired To See A What a.ss n*gga Claim Hes The "KING"

Wu Tang Will ETHER Jay Z

wu tang hasnt had a hit since when? what fu*k u n*ggas are really retarded lol hip hop with wu tang still making sh*tty a.ss tracks....hell on earth hip hop with out jay z???? hell on earth
 11-30-2006, 10:06 PM         #75
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
.... you say Rae was stupid for talking sh!t for no reason yet you do the same:thumbsdow ....

im stating facts n*gga what the fu*k did raekwon say???? "yo jay z can rhyme but yo im tired of that commercial sh*t...I keeps it real" lol yeah when keeping it real goes wrong! lol fu*k outta here go smoke some more crack n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #76
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
what album sold for meth before jay was president? what album sold for ghost face before jay was president? wtf n*ggas act like these n*ggas was holding def jam down, jay was before them n*ggas....n*ggas be forgetting history! lol them n*ggas never sold go look up there numbers. plus there washed up why put mad money into them bums! lol thats like giving fu*kin alonzo morning 50 mil when the n*gga way past his prime fu*k outta here u n*ggas aint busines men u act on emotion and the past what are they doing now
did you even listen to meth and ghosts last albums?? washed up?.... I liked Jays kingdom come album.... just sayin wu-tang lyricaly > then jay..... What the fck does money have to do with rapping?

Last edited by CMar22; 11-30-2006 at 10:08 PM..
 11-30-2006, 10:08 PM         #77
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
He really didnt go at him, he just said he dont give a fu*k about him and he respect him, but n*gga is juss keepin it real, if aint no one helpin me eat then I dont give a fu*k about them, yall n*ggas so quick to say someone beefin, n*gga was honest and said he aint like the album he dont hate jay, he juss dont care about him, but he did say that he respect him as a business man and a lyricist, thats all he can really do cuz he dont even kno the n*gga

thats what im sayin, the n*gga isnt beefing with him i just get tired of n*ggas always saying a n*gga would do this or that when there washed up! lol no he wont he's raekwon that n*gga is flabby and sick! lol
 11 years ago '05        #78
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
this is the truth gza and inspecta deck alone will smash on jay-z i'd add rza along with u-god but the beat he would make would definitely make up for his nonsensical lyrics
 11-30-2006, 10:12 PM         #79
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
did you even listen to meth and ghosts last albums?? washed up?.... I liked Jays kingdom come album.... just sayin wu-tang lyracilly > then jay..... What the fck does money have to do with rapping?

your living in the past man ghost face is not hotter then jay lyrically the n*gga talks about beating up his bi*ch every fu*kin album. Method man is the mantan man he talks about smokin weed and doin stupid sh*t. Dont get me wrong meth can spit but is he a better "MC" then jay no not at all. and u say wu-tang lyracilly is > then jay? which wu-tang the 79 version for the 82 version them n*ggas first album was good after that done dadda then they went on there own. each n*gga only had a good first album tical was hot, raekwon sh*t was hot but you wont find a n*gga with some sense that would put those albums above jays first albums thats what you compare with. Lyrics can be debated for ever but men lie women lie but numbers dont. And i bet i could find waaaayyyy more people that would agree with men then they do u sorry!
 11-30-2006, 10:14 PM         #80
yungdav18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Bohemia
Raekwon, Meth, Ghostface and the rest of wutang will ether jay-z

New York, New York, rock tube socks and Timberlands/ cuz hip-hop ain't feelin' them flip-flops-- they feminine

real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy