Raekwon Dissing Jay-Z 11/28/06 BB Kings NYC

most viewed right now
+56  56
63 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-30-2006, 07:50 PM         #51
SeaN diggz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pippen33 said
Ghost is gonna be ridin wit Jay....but all these dudes dissin Jay is wastin their time none of these dudes is popular enough to bring down Jay....it will take sum1 with the popularity of 50 or Em to do it..
ghost isnt riding for jay :rolleyes: .. fact ghost could give a fu*k about def jam and the bullsh*t they put there artist threw.

11-30-2006, 08:10 PM         #52
Hip_Hop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i recall.... Jay said in "All Eyes on Jay-Z" that GZA was one of them cats he ate in a freestyle when he used to battle before he got on..... thats only if memory serves me correct

11-30-2006, 08:12 PM         #53
Hip_Hop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and GZA CLEARLY IS THE ILLEST n*gga IN THE WU NEXT TO GHOSTFACE.... AND LAST TIME I CHECKED, GHOST WORKED FOR JAY AND GHOST WAS SAYIN THAT n*ggaS LIKE JAY IS WHAT HIP HOP NEEDS (he said it in a mtvnews brief last winter when jay got the Presidential position)

12 years ago '05        #54
Young_Question 
space
space
$587 | Props total: 131 131
i dont know how the east is suppose to come back if they beefing with one another

12 years ago '05        #55
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,563 | Props total: 665 665
Tired Of Jay Rulin NY?

They Just Tired To See A What a.ss n*gga Claim Hes The "KING"

Wu Tang Will ETHER Jay Z

11-30-2006, 08:37 PM         #56
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man kay slay is hip hop 360 degrees. as an adolescent he was a spraypainter, as a teenager he was a b-boy, and as a man he was a DJ. this dude is like krs-one when it comes to hip hop heads that can give you a 101 in the whole art form.
That is all well and tru - but what does he do now?

All i see him ever doing is publicly stirring up unnessasary beef between artists?Thats not the sorta dude thats exactly helping the image of the culture,ignorace breeds ignorance and when you throw other peoples names through the mud as much as he does,you start to lose alot of peoples respect. ie: me,my case in point...

12 years ago '05        #57
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 6 6
Ghost and Rae don't even get along any more and Hov done more for jay at Def jam than anybody else...two albums in one year and guest spots anywhere he can fit him for more shine!!!Rae disappointed me with all that publicity sh*t Rae is hating plain and simple...new york need to unify not divide:thumbsdow

12 years ago '04        #58
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 267 267
This Ain't The Wu Vs. ROC

This Is:

Raekwon Vs. Jay-Z??????????

Thats Like The Court Jester Beefin Wit The King

12 years ago '05        #59
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 617 617
Reason #1 New York will never run sh*t. Too many n*ggas trying to divide sh*t.

11-30-2006, 09:29 PM         #60
the_brownnation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pippen33 said
Ghost is gonna be ridin wit Jay

you know nothing about hip-hop.

12 years ago '06        #61
frequent23 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 130 130
He really didnt go at him, he just said he dont give a fu*k about him and he respect him, but n*gga is juss keepin it real, if aint no one helpin me eat then I dont give a fu*k about them, yall n*ggas so quick to say someone beefin, n*gga was honest and said he aint like the album he dont hate jay, he juss dont care about him, but he did say that he respect him as a business man and a lyricist, thats all he can really do cuz he dont even kno the n*gga

12 years ago '05        #62
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 Stack_Bundles said
That Kid Is Wack, Jay Would murder That Clown bi*ch Ain't Had A Hot Album In How Many Years???
..... Rae sounded drunk on that video and their really wasnt any reason for that rant..... but Rae and any of the Wu ...except for U-god... would k!ll jay

12 years ago '06        #63
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 6276 6276
 IRemainRaw said
That is all well and tru - but what does he do now?

All i see him ever doing is publicly stirring up unnessasary beef between artists?Thats not the sorta dude thats exactly helping the image of the culture,ignorace breeds ignorance and when you throw other peoples names through the mud as much as he does,you start to lose alot of peoples respect. ie: me,my case in point...
He did an interview just for you:

and here is a challenge for you, what was so important about kool moe dee vs. busy bee starski?

Last edited by illathruz; 11-30-2006 at 09:45 PM..

11-30-2006, 09:55 PM         #64
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this hatin a.ss n*gga Raekwon.

Dude is a fu*kin' scrub for sayin' that sh*t. Jay ain't even do anything from what I've heard or seen recently to entice this n*gga to do that. n*ggas agreein' with Rae some haters too for real.

I didn't even care for this n*gga, but now "I don't give a fu*k". How u gon say I don't give a fu*k when you just did by mentioning it? n*ggas are stupid I swear.

11-30-2006, 09:56 PM         #65
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxdiplomat said
bbking is but so big you not going to have 60,000 heads in there

exactly my point jay sells out the garden raekwon sells out BBking lol u just dont get it! lol 20 n*ggas didnt like the album no sh*t im sure theres more then that fu*k i know i wouldnt go to a raekwon show why? the n*gga aint drop sh*t since 79!

12 years ago '05        #66
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
Jay should have never fu*ked up the promotion for Meths album.... and didnt do much for ghost either...... Mark my words..... JAY-Z WILL NEVER EVER RESPOND TO ANY WU-TANG MEMBER!!!! EVER.... not because "their not worth his time" but because you cant win....Ever heard of a wu-tang diss track??? exactly... and didnt one of the Wu members punch jayz back in the day?

12 years ago '05        #67
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
not sure what the fu*k is up with rae but...
jay > rae

12 years ago '05        #68
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said

exactly my point jay sells out the garden raekwon sells out BBking lol u just dont get it! lol 20 n*ggas didnt like the album no sh*t im sure theres more then that fu*k i know i wouldnt go to a raekwon show why? the n*gga aint drop sh*t since 79!
so Rakim isnt good cus he hasnt had a hit in 10 years??? in other words...
D4l > Rakim?? ... kids these days hurt my head

11-30-2006, 10:00 PM         #69
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
..... Rae sounded drunk on that video and their really wasnt any reason for that rant..... but Rae and any of the Wu ...except for U-god... would k!ll jay

u said that after u smoked the crack right?

11-30-2006, 10:03 PM         #70
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Jay should have never fu*ked up the promotion for Meths album.... and didnt do much for ghost either...... Mark my words..... JAY-Z WILL NEVER EVER RESPOND TO ANY WU-TANG MEMBER!!!! EVER.... not because "their not worth his time" but because you cant win....Ever heard of a wu-tang diss track??? exactly... and didnt one of the Wu members punch jayz back in the day?

what album sold for meth before jay was president? what album sold for ghost face before jay was president? wtf n*ggas act like these n*ggas was holding def jam down, jay was before them n*ggas....n*ggas be forgetting history! lol them n*ggas never sold go look up there numbers. plus there washed up why put mad money into them bums! lol thats like giving fu*kin alonzo morning 50 mil when the n*gga way past his prime fu*k outta here u n*ggas aint busines men u act on emotion and the past what are they doing now

11-30-2006, 10:03 PM         #71
SeaN diggz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said
Ghost and Rae don't even get along any more and Hov done more for jay at Def jam than anybody else...two albums in one year and guest spots anywhere he can fit him for more shine!!!Rae disappointed me with all that publicity sh*t Rae is hating plain and simple...new york need to unify not divide:thumbsdow
how you gonna say rae and ghost dont get along any more?
u know nothing the last F.C.D BBQ WE HAD rae was there and ghost was there n*ggas were politican only built pt2 ..

u know nothing

12 years ago '05        #72
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said
u said that after u smoked the crack right?
.... you say Rae was stupid for talking sh!t for no reason yet you do the same:thumbsdow ....

11-30-2006, 10:04 PM         #73
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said
Tired Of Jay Rulin NY?

They Just Tired To See A What a.ss n*gga Claim Hes The "KING"

Wu Tang Will ETHER Jay Z

wu tang hasnt had a hit since when? what fu*k u n*ggas are really retarded lol hip hop with wu tang still making sh*tty a.ss tracks....hell on earth hip hop with out jay z???? hell on earth

11-30-2006, 10:06 PM         #74
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
.... you say Rae was stupid for talking sh!t for no reason yet you do the same:thumbsdow ....

im stating facts n*gga what the fu*k did raekwon say???? "yo jay z can rhyme but yo im tired of that commercial sh*t...I keeps it real" lol yeah when keeping it real goes wrong! lol fu*k outta here go smoke some more crack n*gga

12 years ago '05        #75
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 !ALLMONEYENT! said
what album sold for meth before jay was president? what album sold for ghost face before jay was president? wtf n*ggas act like these n*ggas was holding def jam down, jay was before them n*ggas....n*ggas be forgetting history! lol them n*ggas never sold go look up there numbers. plus there washed up why put mad money into them bums! lol thats like giving fu*kin alonzo morning 50 mil when the n*gga way past his prime fu*k outta here u n*ggas aint busines men u act on emotion and the past what are they doing now
did you even listen to meth and ghosts last albums?? washed up?.... I liked Jays kingdom come album.... just sayin wu-tang lyricaly > then jay..... What the fck does money have to do with rapping?

Last edited by CMar22; 11-30-2006 at 10:08 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  20
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+61online now  19
Would you let Superhead give you top?
160 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
91 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+183online now  8
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Image(s) inside You bout to smash then you see this...
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy