most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM         #21
supapat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dig a hole........lol
 11 years ago '06        #22
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,569 | Props total: 4477 4477
Obviously it's not just him, when he asked the crowd was they feelin the new Jay they started booin like a muthafucca.
 11-30-2006, 04:43 PM         #23
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think he dissin him he just trying to get that paper, i think jay z said he was whack but it all turns out good for jay because when u battle him he's gonna lay n*ggas down! lol and plus raekwon what the hell has he done since his first fu*kin album? All these old heads coming at jay are doing just because he's running sh*t right now and they want to be heard again, lol sh*t look at LL he's trying to do it too and thats not gonna end well for his career. He's trash n*ggas aint fu*kin wit Jay
 11 years ago '04        #24
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 marcy said:
if you listen to the end he not dissin him...just stating his opinion...
yup...

he said he respects him but he thinks his album is some commercial garbage...

n*gga just statin his opinion
 11-30-2006, 04:51 PM         #25
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rae is tha man.
 11-30-2006, 04:54 PM         #26
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just find it funny how all these n*ggas want to hate on jay but wont say sh*t to commercial a.ss LL cool j for his sh*t, or 50 being the most commercial or cam and his Oh boy and gay a.ss commercial bull sh*t...oh i know why jay is the president
 11-30-2006, 04:55 PM         #27
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Obviously it's not just him, when he asked the crowd was they feelin the new Jay they started booin like a muthafucca.

yeah too bad we didnt see the 20 people that were in the crowd...lol jay sold 700,000 n*ggas! lol
 11-30-2006, 04:57 PM         #28
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
ofcourse, what u expect? its ho-tang concert all the groupies there are still stuck in 93 everything after that is commercial garbage for them
 11-30-2006, 04:57 PM         #29
Lucci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blood money said:
U MUST BE HIGH THINKN JAY CAN BEAT THA GOD RAEKWON
Think? That n*gga Rae been washed up for ten years and dryed up long time ago his sh*t not relevant no more He's Garbagio
 11 years ago '06        #30
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I guess 06 was the year hataz took over. LOL Raekwon career been over since the first LP. Make hot music and you get attention plain and simple. Look at him. What Pac use to say, n*ggas lookin like Larry Holmes Flabby and sick. What nerve does he have to speak on Jay's album?
 11 years ago '06        #31
bxdiplomat 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,599 | Props total: 5353 5353
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
yeah too bad we didnt see the 20 people that were in the crowd...lol jay sold 700,000 n*ggas! lol
bbking is but so big you not going to have 60,000 heads in there
 11-30-2006, 05:05 PM         #32
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your over thirty - STEP AWAY FROM THE MIC,you sound like a bitter old man,all respect to the WU but...

fu*k DJ GAY SLAY
 11 years ago '04        #33
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
i just find it funny how all these n*ggas want to hate on jay but wont say sh*t to commercial a.ss LL cool j for his sh*t, or 50 being the most commercial or cam and his Oh boy and gay a.ss commercial bull sh*t...oh i know why jay is the president

ithink its because we(listeners,other MCs,) expect more from jay...

we know LL is gonna make a commercial album for the ladies, we know 50s album will be full of pistol/sh*t talk....
 11-30-2006, 05:08 PM         #34
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Oh Boy was slang for crack...
 11 years ago '06        #35
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
on some rhyme by rhyme sh*t, like if them dudes was battling, that sh*t would be one for the books. obviously jay sell more and his music is hotter but raekwon only said the truth.
 11 years ago '06        #36
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 MrW1gg1es said:
Oh Boy was slang for crack...
you know! these dudes is retarded. cats be ignorant tryna sound philosophical and sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #37
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 IRemainRaw said:
fu*k DJ GAY SLAY
man kay slay is hip hop 360 degrees. as an adolescent he was a spraypainter, as a teenager he was a b-boy, and as a man he was a DJ. this dude is like krs-one when it comes to hip hop heads that can give you a 101 in the whole art form.
 11 years ago '05        #38
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Now i respect Raekwon to the fullest but everybody need to get Jay-Z d*ck out there mouths...how he gunna say sh*t about goin commerical when he put out "Immobilarity"...thats very Hypocritical...the n*gga wasnt even in a fu*kin interview or sh*t like that. WHY THE fu*k U GUNNA BRING UP JAY LIKE THAT OUTTA KNOWHERE.....yall may not want Jay-Z to be the King Of NY but regardless sh*t like this pullin random sh*t out ur a.ss and placin Jay-Z in ur mouth is the reason why he runs NY....that n*gga is always on n*ggas minds.......unless Raekwon git affected by Ja-z FOR SUM REASON DONT SAY sh*t n*gga....fu*k....at least say that sh*t if its brought up or u jus wanna vent sh*t in an interview....damn.....n*ggaz need to stop complainin.....Jay is at a certain level in his career where evrything he does is gunna be commercial regardless cuz hes JAY-MUTHAfu*kIN-Z.....but its still gunna be raw and good music....that album was a feel good album and thats wat it was....fu*k....HE IS NOT IN MARCY ANYMORE DAMON!!!!!!...he is not sellin crack no more....
 11-30-2006, 05:41 PM         #39
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u muthaf*ckers are stupid...its like out of the 2 min video, the only thing ya heard was 'f*ck' and 'jay-z'

listen to that ish again, and stop acting so ignorant...
 11 years ago '06        #40
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
thats exactly why he is an fu*king artist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago