How the hell did you beat General Raam???

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2006, 12:50 PM         #1
13629 pageviews
29 comments

ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell did you beat General Raam???

I start off by shooting a torque bow arrow at him and then I fire a Lancer clip into his head but after a while of doing this, I either die from the fu*kin Kryll or I die from him getting too close to me and blowing my head off :banghead:

how did you guys beat him???

29 comments for "How the hell did you beat General Raam???"

11-30-2006, 01:16 PM         #2
king_pimp23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Throw a grenade at his feet and when the kryll fly away I just used the lnacer to fire at his head. After that he sends the kryll at you on his own so stan on the lights and fire at his head some more....as he gets close and the kryll have just swarmed him run along the outside so you dont get shot and repeat from the other end. Make sure you get perfect active reloads and you get head shots and he should die on casual as he approaches you a second time......three approaches on hardcore

If you need another method or a good guide you can also try here. I didnt use this guide cuz I hate using the sniper rifle tho

11-30-2006, 01:24 PM         #3
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king_pimp23 said:
Throw a grenade at his feet and when the kryll fly away I just used the lnacer to fire at his head. After that he sends the kryll at you on his own so stan on the lights and fire at his head some more....as he gets close and the kryll have just swarmed him run along the outside so you dont get shot and repeat from the other end. Make sure you get perfect active reloads and you get head shots and he should die on casual as he approaches you a second time......three approaches on hardcore

If you need another method or a good guide you can also try here. I didnt use this guide cuz I hate using the sniper rifle tho

thanks, propped
the player gave props

11 years ago '05        #4
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
man foreal me and my bro were having a hard time beating him.

then after like the 6th time around his kryll left him and he got "stuck" behind one of those cubes and just stood there, the kryll didnt go back to him or nothin, so I just said fu*k it and started unloading into him

cheap i know but i didnt do it on purpose
 11-30-2006, 01:40 PM         #5
jumpoff0421  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man foreal me and my bro were having a hard time beating him.

then after like the 6th time around his kryll left him and he got "stuck" behind one of those cubes and just stood there, the kryll didnt go back to him or nothin, so I just said fu*k it and started unloading into him

cheap i know but i didnt do it on purpose
same thing happend with me I had to unload the shottie on him like 2 times.
 11 years ago '04        #6
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Man me and my homeboy beat Raam in our first try in about 2 minutes. I thought he was too easy. My homeboy stayed back and fired the sniper at Raams head. I ran up on Raam when the Kryll went away and put grenades in his side pocket (twice) and he died in about 2 minutes. Real easy like.

Remember you have to do the grenade melee attack not throw a grenade.
 11-30-2006, 01:56 PM         #7
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since i dont have a sniper, should i use the lancer, torque bow, or shotty most of the time?
 11 years ago '04        #8
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
sniper is in the room...
 11-30-2006, 03:21 PM         #9
king_pimp23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
since i dont have a sniper, should i use the lancer, torque bow, or shotty most of the time?
before you open the doors go back and theres ammo and you can exchange the shottie for the sniper if you want
 11 years ago '04        #10
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
yeah, took me sum time to beat it....play GOW from time to time and had trouble beatin him, than i got my boy and beat it in like 5 minutes...just aim for the head with the sniper when the krill are away and if u got a partner with you, have him go for the turret and blast him while you continue to snipe him in the head
 11-30-2006, 04:03 PM         #11
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on casual i just kept shooting him with the torque bow then hit him with the mounted machine gun he died quick, insane is a different story
 11 years ago '05        #12
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
I sniped his head like 12 or so times (not exactly sure how many), when he got close I just ran to the other side. Dom's dumbass died almost immediately.
 11 years ago '04        #13
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,652 | Props total: 15112 15112
ill sum this up

FIRST THINGS FIRST -> ALWAYS GET ACTIVE RELOADS!

Get TB & Sniper, Grenades. The AMMO WILL RESPAWN ON BOTH SIDES, so grab all 24 bullets for sniper
stay right at the beginning point against the wall. youll be in light so the krylll cant get u!
shoot TB, wait for kryll to fly away then pop him in the head with the sniper. NO U DO NOT HAVE TO BE ZOOMED IN!! just aim at the head and shoot
Repeat as much as possible.
Ofcourse you will run out of TB arrow, the kryll will fly away randomly as he gets closer to u. when they do just pop him again with the sniper.
When RAAM gets real close, tag him with 2 grenades, if u dont die, tag him with the other 2.

that is what i did on Hardcore AND Insane and beat him.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP BEATING RAAM DONT HESITATE TO SEND ME A FRIENDS REQUEST -> CRAKKEDOUT56
 11-30-2006, 08:55 PM         #14
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude was mad easy
 11-30-2006, 10:17 PM         #15
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
ill sum this up

FIRST THINGS FIRST -> ALWAYS GET ACTIVE RELOADS!

Get TB & Sniper, Grenades. The AMMO WILL RESPAWN ON BOTH SIDES, so grab all 24 bullets for sniper
stay right at the beginning point against the wall. youll be in light so the krylll cant get u!
shoot TB, wait for kryll to fly away then pop him in the head with the sniper. NO U DO NOT HAVE TO BE ZOOMED IN!! just aim at the head and shoot
Repeat as much as possible.
Ofcourse you will run out of TB arrow, the kryll will fly away randomly as he gets closer to u. when they do just pop him again with the sniper.
When RAAM gets real close, tag him with 2 grenades, if u dont die, tag him with the other 2.

that is what i did on Hardcore AND Insane and beat him.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP BEATING RAAM DONT HESITATE TO SEND ME A FRIENDS REQUEST -> CRAKKEDOUT56
cool, thanks, ima try that tomorrow, ur like a 360 master
 12-01-2006, 05:42 AM         #16
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just blasted him in the head solid until he got close to me then let a couple grenades fly... no more raam
 12-01-2006, 06:36 AM         #17
Snyder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used that turret, i beat him twice, im still havent props on beating him on insane, my partner usually is too horrible to even k!ll ramm
 11 years ago '04        #18
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
n*gga Raam wasn't that hard on causal and hardcore.....HARD AS sh*t ON INSANE...i'll give you details on how to beat him later
 11 years ago '05        #19
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
sh*t took me a while to beat on insane and i did it by myself
so it took me about maybe 7-8 tries
 12-05-2006, 07:24 AM         #20
jkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forget all that me and my boy just shot his a.ss up got into some light to get away from kryll and then as he comes close up to where u are just run past him to were he was standing in the beginning and there should be a machine gun thing on this platform and get on that joint and go to work
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy