(NO HOMO)The Gay Superhead Book-Is Russell Simmons GAY????????

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #26
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
he better hope he dont go to prison lol.

12 years ago '05        #27
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
Russell Simmons always seemed kinda fruity to me

Caushun was always openly gay (which explains why that´s the only thing he´s known for)

but I dont really care. it would be funny to see some people come out, in a way but actually its these dudes private lives so leave it to them I say

12 years ago '05        #28
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Playboysoldier said
rapper who just got out of prison???

i was thinkin cassidy but cass was never in prison he was in jail
yeah so he´s probably not gay, he just likes to have s3x with men (....) pinpoint logic

12 years ago '05        #29
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,558 | Props total: 1421 1421
fu*k..id fu*k kimora any day..man kimora please just find my number somewhere damn she and her friend will get piped..

11-30-2006, 07:42 PM         #30
Dee.jay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga homo

11-30-2006, 09:36 PM         #31
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
digusting

12-01-2006, 07:26 AM         #32
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares?as long as i dont have to hear gay s3x lyrics in songs...IAM GOOD!

12 years ago '04        #33
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 xclusive2k5 said
she and her friend will get piped..

The gay rapper is her friend...

12-01-2006, 07:53 AM         #34
Navajas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always had a funny feeling about russel he's always talking lispy and wearing questionable sweaters.

12-01-2006, 09:42 AM         #35
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember this dude from a while back when he was dissing Eminem, Roc-A-Fella, and Nas off the one mic beat talking about how they were in the closet and that they be hitting on him, but frontin in public. Also Pimp C in his wordofsouth interview from when he first got out did say he knew of some rappers that get coked up and then be f*ckin men. I think this is all for attention an is going to be lies, deception, and misconceptions, but I also believe that their are some on the low industry people.

12-01-2006, 09:49 AM         #36
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 myword said
Were LL and Russell secretly a couple?

Canibus been said that in his song "Rip The Jacker"

12 years ago '06        #37
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,920 | Props total: 20435 20435
I'm not a homophobe but that sucking d*ck line is extremely disguisting.

12 years ago '06        #38
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,848 | Props total: 503 503
That's just really nasty first of all....

Just like any Superhead book. Karin Steffens (whatever her last name is) who fu*ked every single dude in the industry after she got out of a abusive marriage with Kool G Rap, slept with most popular celebs, and degraded herself by sleeping with Ray J when he was 16 then moved right along to Bobby Brown, Xzibit, & every member of murder Inc. (Bill Mahr is her boyfriend let's not forget that unless he played her out too.)

Then she jumped to pr0n finally; now they got to bring some closet monster type of sh*t out.

No homo, but just watch. He'll do the same just like Karin, and he's going to be doing gay pr0n. Just reading that post that there's a book out makes it more disgusting as it is. Damn, I lost respect for the rappers who fu*ked with Caushun.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 12-01-2006 at 11:18 AM..

12-01-2006, 12:14 PM         #39
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard diddy and doc dre was gay to. it dont matter russel is still part of hip hop history.

12 years ago '04        #40
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Mysonne said
The gay rapper is her friend...
nah, i think he's talkin about "Kisha"... her lesbo friend...

12 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Big War said
nah, i think he's talkin about "Kisha"... her lesbo friend...
You don't laugh much Big war, huh?

12 years ago '05        #42
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
im sure that there are some gay dudes/women in the rap industry.....

but honestly, it dusgusts me that someone is 'exposing' other people.........i mean, it'd be different if he was well known and all this sh*t, but he's using the fact that he knows about all this sh*t to gain fame, and i despise people who do that........

12 years ago '04        #43
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 11811 11811
n*ggas gotta get paid...

Talentless n*ggas gotta get paid doing dumb sh*t.

On a side note, that article doesn't even come close to insinuating that Russell Simmons is gay. All it says is that he has a friend that's gay. And undercover at that.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people on this board have at least one gay friend, whether they know it or not. It doesn't mean anything.

12 years ago '06        #44
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
I doubt it's going to be people that you think though. Anyway, why is everybody writing all these tell all books? I mean besides the money (that really isn't even as much as they claim for the book), it's just stupid and only ends up making them look bad.

12-01-2006, 04:26 PM         #45
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just look at my sig.

12-01-2006, 04:28 PM         #46
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said
MW: Do studios and record companies pressure rap and hip-hop artists to be homophobic for the sake of their “tough guy” personas?

CAUSHUN: I don’t think they necessarily encourage them, but they definitely don’t discourage them, that’s for sure. I think, for example, that if an artist had something derogatory about a certain racial group on his album, the record company would probably make him take it out, whereas that same artist can come in with an entire album dogging homos3xuals and the execs will be like, “Great, this is a hit.”

MW: Sometimes I wonder whether Eminem would have become such a big star if his lyrics hadn’t been so controversial.

CAUSHUN: The problem with the whole Eminem controversy is, I don’t necessarily think he’s a f*g basher. People think it’s controversial when I say this, but I’m actually a fan of Eminem’s. And let me just point this out: Eminem did something no rapper has ever done and that no rapper will probably ever do. He said in that single [“The Real Slim Shady”], “There’s no reason that a man and another man can’t elope.” No one in the rap or the hip-hop community has ever done that, and he really went out on a limb there. But the gay community was so up in arms about him using the word f*g**t. And why single him out? There are other rappers who have used that word twice as many times on their records. Ultimately, I think that the gay community’s actions probably helped his sales. Left to his own devices, he probably wouldn’t have done as well.

12-01-2006, 04:37 PM         #47
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said
personally knows of several closeted gay rappers and hip-hop artists, he’s one of the very few openly gay people in that scene. As a hairdresser for the stars by day, he messed with the heads of Jennifer Lopez, Kim Cattrall, Sarah Michelle Geller and the lesbian of the hour, Rosie O. His manager and producer, Ivan Matias, is one of the biggest names in the industry, having worked with Toni Braxton, Outkast and Monica. And Caushun’s lyrics are at least as attention-garnering as his acquaintances: “I’m the gayest of all time/I can show you who’s greater/Suck that d*ck till it swell up to the size of a skyscraper” he shouts without mincing on “Gay Rapper’s D-Lite.”
:wow:

CAUSHUN: Look, I’m just going to be real with you. Hip-hop is a black art form originally. Black men have endured a lot in this society, and I think that, as black men, we don’t want to have to take on another negative adjective or characteristic. We’re already called all sorts of things, we’re viewed as a weaker race, and by adding “gay” to that it just compounds the whole thing. We want to preserve this art form for strong black men who are independent thinkers and successful entrepreneurs, despite the odds. I think that’s a big reason homos3xuals are shunned by hip-hop.
Contradicted himself!

MW: Is that a theory that could be applied to the African-American community at large, as far as homophobia is concerned?

CAUSHUN: Absolutely. It’s across the board. Sometimes I think that the only gay black men who are comfortable with their s3xuality are intellectuals, because they are socially developed and have the smarts to back it up. Educated black men are viewed by society as a very dangerous thing. But I also think that homos3xuals -- not just black homos3xuals but homos3xuals in general -- will go that extra mile to make sure their stuff is on point because we know that since we’re gay, we’re being judged on a bias.

12 years ago '04        #48
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Mysonne said
You don't laugh much Big war, huh?
lmao, i do, check the jigga sales thread...

Scribbler said
Just look at my sig.
wikipedia and mediatakeout is a bad comparison...

i say that b/c i fux with wikipedia, most if not all of their info is accurate...

Last edited by Big War; 12-01-2006 at 06:10 PM..

12-01-2006, 06:13 PM         #49
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Nall wikipedia is not trustworthy, they are never 100%, it's always some holes, rumors listed as truth or critical missing info.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  21
Chocolate Perfection
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+179online now  14
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+29online now  8
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Ho Azz Samsung Kills Headphone Jack in Latest Smartphone After Years of..
38 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+58online now  5
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy