(NO HOMO)The Gay Superhead Book-Is Russell Simmons GAY????????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Big War said:
nah, i think he's talkin about "Kisha"... her lesbo friend...
You don't laugh much Big war, huh?
 11 years ago '05        #42
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
im sure that there are some gay dudes/women in the rap industry.....

but honestly, it dusgusts me that someone is 'exposing' other people.........i mean, it'd be different if he was well known and all this sh*t, but he's using the fact that he knows about all this sh*t to gain fame, and i despise people who do that........
 11 years ago '04        #43
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
n*ggas gotta get paid...

Talentless n*ggas gotta get paid doing dumb sh*t.

On a side note, that article doesn't even come close to insinuating that Russell Simmons is gay. All it says is that he has a friend that's gay. And undercover at that.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people on this board have at least one gay friend, whether they know it or not. It doesn't mean anything.
 11 years ago '06        #44
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I doubt it's going to be people that you think though. Anyway, why is everybody writing all these tell all books? I mean besides the money (that really isn't even as much as they claim for the book), it's just stupid and only ends up making them look bad.
 12-01-2006, 04:26 PM         #45
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just look at my sig.
 12-01-2006, 04:28 PM         #46
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
MW: Do studios and record companies pressure rap and hip-hop artists to be homophobic for the sake of their “tough guy” personas?

CAUSHUN: I don’t think they necessarily encourage them, but they definitely don’t discourage them, that’s for sure. I think, for example, that if an artist had something derogatory about a certain racial group on his album, the record company would probably make him take it out, whereas that same artist can come in with an entire album dogging homos3xuals and the execs will be like, “Great, this is a hit.”

MW: Sometimes I wonder whether Eminem would have become such a big star if his lyrics hadn’t been so controversial.

CAUSHUN: The problem with the whole Eminem controversy is, I don’t necessarily think he’s a f*g basher. People think it’s controversial when I say this, but I’m actually a fan of Eminem’s. And let me just point this out: Eminem did something no rapper has ever done and that no rapper will probably ever do. He said in that single [“The Real Slim Shady”], “There’s no reason that a man and another man can’t elope.” No one in the rap or the hip-hop community has ever done that, and he really went out on a limb there. But the gay community was so up in arms about him using the word f*g**t. And why single him out? There are other rappers who have used that word twice as many times on their records. Ultimately, I think that the gay community’s actions probably helped his sales. Left to his own devices, he probably wouldn’t have done as well.

12-01-2006, 04:37 PM         #47
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
personally knows of several closeted gay rappers and hip-hop artists, he’s one of the very few openly gay people in that scene. As a hairdresser for the stars by day, he messed with the heads of Jennifer Lopez, Kim Cattrall, Sarah Michelle Geller and the lesbian of the hour, Rosie O. His manager and producer, Ivan Matias, is one of the biggest names in the industry, having worked with Toni Braxton, Outkast and Monica. And Caushun’s lyrics are at least as attention-garnering as his acquaintances: “I’m the gayest of all time/I can show you who’s greater/Suck that d*ck till it swell up to the size of a skyscraper” he shouts without mincing on “Gay Rapper’s D-Lite.”
:wow:

CAUSHUN: Look, I’m just going to be real with you. Hip-hop is a black art form originally. Black men have endured a lot in this society, and I think that, as black men, we don’t want to have to take on another negative adjective or characteristic. We’re already called all sorts of things, we’re viewed as a weaker race, and by adding “gay” to that it just compounds the whole thing. We want to preserve this art form for strong black men who are independent thinkers and successful entrepreneurs, despite the odds. I think that’s a big reason homos3xuals are shunned by hip-hop.
Contradicted himself!

MW: Is that a theory that could be applied to the African-American community at large, as far as homophobia is concerned?

CAUSHUN: Absolutely. It’s across the board. Sometimes I think that the only gay black men who are comfortable with their s3xuality are intellectuals, because they are socially developed and have the smarts to back it up. Educated black men are viewed by society as a very dangerous thing. But I also think that homos3xuals -- not just black homos3xuals but homos3xuals in general -- will go that extra mile to make sure their stuff is on point because we know that since we’re gay, we’re being judged on a bias.
 11 years ago '04        #48
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Mysonne said:
You don't laugh much Big war, huh?
lmao, i do, check the jigga sales thread...

Scribbler said:
Just look at my sig.
wikipedia and mediatakeout is a bad comparison...

i say that b/c i fux with wikipedia, most if not all of their info is accurate...

Last edited by Big War; 12-01-2006 at 06:10 PM..
 12-01-2006, 06:13 PM         #49
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Nall wikipedia is not trustworthy, they are never 100%, it's always some holes, rumors listed as truth or critical missing info.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop